Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What did the Jews actually do?

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I’m not doing it towards you at all, just trying to be clear how complicated the entire thing is, but where the spite originates from. Problem is the evil ones have done a really good job of covering their tracks over the centuries that the majority of hatred against Jews get channeled at the wrong group.

The Synagogue of Satan, Luciferians, Kabbalists, Canaanites, Thelamites, all leaves of the same tree, but it’s a story that goes back to the beginning of Biblical history.
I thought this was a mystic transcendental version of Judaism.. lol I don’t know anything other than Madonna took it up.
It’s really simple. People don’t like the Jews because they isolate themselves historically and are successful. They believe they are Gods chosen people. That rubs others the wrong way.
I would add if you ever work for a Jew they will view you as weak and try to screw you over. It could be their own family members or strangers… and this was the root of every day Germans hate, especially at a time of scarcity in society after WW1 straddled with the debt of all countries.

btw back in the crusades, every spring the soldiers leaving for war from the area that is Germany now would sacrifice a few Jews.. what was the root of this practice?

BigBucnNole

Elite
I would add if you ever work for a Jew they will view you as weak and try to screw you over. It could be their own family members or strangers… and this was the root of every day Germans hate, especially at a time of scarcity in society after WW1 straddled with the debt of all countries.

Hitler was right?

BigBucnNole

Elite
I’m not trying to claim it is or it isn’t, just trying to share some information about where the schism comes from. I don’t know what’s right and what’s not

Well... it's pretty fuggin obvious King Cletus in the 13th century who owed a bunch of money to jewish bankers to feed his wars, needed a reason not to pay back the Jewish bankers. That's where it ALL comes from.

Banking system, whether the Templars were storing and lending money on behalf of pilgrims, or the Jews being sort of cordoned off in just those jobs, circumvented the power structure of the Catholic Church. Money came from the church originally. This gave another avenue to Kings looking to expand their lands. Then... when the bill came due, they could expel Jewish merchants, play them off against the Church, and try not to worry about their debts.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Hitler was right?
I doubt that’s what he’s implying. However, due to Hitler’s atrocities, the reasons behind the anti Semitic sentiment is always lost due to Hitler and WW2. People are people. That means we all are clannish to an extent. When you have a decent size minority that shuns outsiders and has a lot of wealth, it can only cause resentment from the native population that views them as invaders. Of course, not all of Germany’s problems were from the Jews, but they were a convenient scapegoat.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I doubt that’s what he’s implying. However, due to Hitler’s atrocities, the reasons behind the anti Semitic sentiment is always lost due to Hitler and WW2. People are people. That means we all are clannish to an extent. When you have a decent size minority that shuns outsiders and has a lot of wealth, it can only cause resentment from the native population that views them as invaders. Of course, not all of Germany’s problems were from the Jews, but they were a convenient scapegoat.

While not ALL of Germany’s problem we’re from the Jews… insinuates some of their problems were from the Jews. That’s a dumb assertion. Better yet, this being the FSF, that’s a fuckin retarded assertion.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
While not ALL of Germany’s problem we’re from the Jews… insinuates some of their problems were from the Jews. That’s a dumb assertion. Better yet, this being the FSF, that’s a fuckin retarded assertion.
Hitler used the Jews as his major points of galvanization for this new political party's platform. Get rid of the jews and get rid of our economic woes. Why Hitler opined? Because the jews have all the money and have been raping Germany for generations. Redistribution of wealth. Sound familiar?

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
And where do the Canaanites come from?

Noah’s grandson Canaan (the son of Ham) who was cursed. The Canaanites were just one group of the Jewish lineage in the Old Testament. Noah had three sons, Ham, Shem and Japheth. Canaan was Ham’s son

That's inaccurate.

Canaanites were the descendants of Ham.

Jews are the descendants of Shem. The term "Semitic" is a derivative of the proper name "Shem."

• Noah's sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth, and their wives, accompanied Noah and his wife on the ark to escape the flood.
  • After the flood, Noah's sons and their wives and offspring repopulated the earth.
  • The offspring of Shem inherited the Promised Land, displacing the Canaanites, the descendants of Ham.
  • Shem and Japheth received Noah's blessing because they had covered their father's drunken nakedness, while Ham, on the other hand, violated their father by looking at his nakedness. As a result, the descendants of Ham were cursed.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Hitler used the Jews as his major points of galvanization for this new political party's platform. Get rid of the jews and get rid of our economic woes. Why Hitler opined? Because the jews have all the money and have been raping Germany for generations. Redistribution of wealth. Sound familiar?

I know exactly why he did it, and there is a lot of evidence to suggest Hitler didn't really give a shit about the Jews one way or the other. He just realized people were stupid enough to fall into that garbage and give him power.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
So to summarize. It’s not all Jews, it’s the Canaanites and Pagan Baal worshippers (Khazarians fall in this bucket?) in regard to the conspiracy heavy things(financial manipulation and starting war)

A practical reason for the rest of the Jews to be dragged in as well is because they isolate themselves and are rich as a community which unfortunately makes them scapegoats

Still don’t know why all American Jews vote Dem still but hey that’s life

BigBucnNole

Elite
A practical reason for the rest of the Jews to be dragged in as well is because they isolate themselves and are rich as a community which unfortunately makes them scapegoats

What do you mean by isolate? And how is their version of isolation different than any other community? God forbid we want to be around people that look and think like ourselves...

Cre8ive

Founder
I’m not trying to claim it is or it isn’t, just trying to share some information about where the schism comes from. I don’t know what’s right and what’s not
Questions such as yours truly have no single definitive answer, but the more one reads history, true history text and not modern day bull shit, one will quickly be able to answer the question they proffered to themselves. The police and the legal system live by the axiom, When they can't find a smoking guy - "the preponderance of evidence, even when some of it is circumstantial. =

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
What do you mean by isolate? And how is their version of isolation different than any other community? God forbid we want to be around people that look and think like ourselves...
No I’m not saying people don’t like to be around ethnic enclaves only a retard would deny that

They’re a more tight knit community. Lots more rituals, feasts, uniquely religious holidays than any other group.

Let’s say you were a salesman and you had a guy in your office keep getting Monday’s off every week and get better numbers than you still, wouldn’t you eventually find reasons to hate him?

Cre8ive

Founder
No I’m not saying people don’t like to be around ethnic enclaves only a retard would deny that

They’re a more tight knit community. Lots more rituals, feasts, uniquely religious holidays than any other group.

Let’s say you were a salesman and you had a guy in your office keep getting Monday’s off every week and get better numbers than you still, wouldn’t you eventually find reasons to hate him?
The more single minded a community, or country is, the more powerful they are. The Jews are small change compared to the mighty Chinese. America is totally fragments and decades away from having a single-minded perspective - if the last that long.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
The more single minded a community, or country is, the more powerful they are. The Jews are small change compared to the mighty Chinese. America is totally fragments and decades away from having a single-minded perspective - if the last that long.
Love your input and points.

The Chinese have to show me more
Militarily to be considered “Mighty”

Getting their shit pushed in by Japan so badly in WW2 made me lose faith in their whole fighting spirit

Last edited:

BigBucnNole

Elite
Before the Soviets and them Industrializing tho

The Japanese taking over China showed what we would do to them in a way. Most of their modernization and military innovations all had the US fingerprints on it

Yea and no. Russo Japanese war was still a massive European continental power fighting a tiny island. The Russians were expected to whoop the shit out of the Japs. It shocked Europe to an extent it didn’t happen. It shocked Europe again in the first Sino war that the Chinese folded so quickly after going through the same military modernization plans the Japs were going through.

I think it had more to do with the Japanese than anything else.

Japanese used the French, and later Germans as the model for their land war operations. They used the British as the model for their navy. We tried to claw in, but we never had the effect of the actual empires. Back then we had the influence of basically Belgium on the world stage.

RHT 3

Elite
Good thread albeit I'm a little late lol.

These things fascinate me, as I have no real opinion on who or what is driving shit behind the scenes.

But I'm riding my man Jesus until the end because ain't no way I'm spending 5 seconds on a rotisserie in Hell if he's right lol.

If I'm wrong I guess I'll just take a long dirt nap. Was fun.

D

Deleted member 2886

Well, since we're currently in the final stages of being led gleefully unawares to an impending Sanhedrin mass ritual slaughter,... therefore my continued patience & tolerance is at an end.

Behold bespreekbaarheid.

•1) @AC2021 & @ETNVol you two swinish fucksticks have consistently-demonstrably proven(*not just in this thread) to be modern day Pharisee gimps—you both virtue signal as if "Christian" yet your brazen hypocrisy betrays that you're Sayanim infiltrators.

"Know them by their fruits",...of which you both yield nought but ash.

PSA: Pay attention for these two shamelessly deceptive shitfucks blasphemous predilection of gish galloping via copy pasted biblical scriptures—along with their disingenuous holier than thou faggotry.

•2) @Cre8ive -i know why you've been hiding from me.
Like etnvol & ac2021,...you are yet another slimey Sayan mother fuckin subversion infiltrator.
You were cunning to hide, you knew an Initiated Anthroposopher would see straight through that weak ass pseudo-Anthroposophical facade.

As for the rest of ya'z, ffs, READ THE FUCKIN BABYLONIAN TALMUD!
Your lives—& that of your loved ones depends on realizing the TRUTH.

We are at the mercy of a merciless parasitic occult religion of an unfathomably murderous-pedophilic nature.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Well, since we're currently in the final stages of being led gleefully unawares to an impending Sanhedrin mass ritual slaughter,... therefore my continued patience & tolerance is at an end.

Behold bespreekbaarheid.

•1) @AC2021 & @ETNVol you two swinish fucksticks have consistently-demonstrably proven(*not just in this thread) to be modern day Pharisee gimps—you both virtue signal as if "Christian" yet your brazen hypocrisy betrays that you're Sayanim infiltrators.

PSA: Pay attention for these two shamelessly deceptive shitfucks blasphemous predilection of gish galloping via copy pasted biblical scriptures—along with their disingenuous holier than thou faggotry.

Like etnvol & ac2021,...you are yet another slimey Sayan mother fuckin subversion infiltrator.
You were cunning to hide, you knew an Initiated Anthroposopher would see straight through that weak ass pseudo-Anthroposophical facade.

We are at the mercy of a merciless parasitic occult religion of an unfathomably murderous-pedophilic nature.

That tower has been rebuilt in I think UAE but you know that.
@Cre8ive is buddies w @QuanChi and @quickfeet and @Rebarcock.
While I truly appreciate your guile, you're wrong about Dat Canadian.
Now @ETNVol he is your typical liberal lawyer. But he is a good guy. He started rooting for middle Tennessee state when the vols went to shit. Between that and the cocaine he is almost on wife #3
@AC2021 is a year older than @AC2020 I could see 1 or the other being a dupe acct. But I used to be @Rebar Cock and now im @Rebarcock.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder

Behold bespreekbaarheid.

iu

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Behold bespreekbaarheid.

tumblr_of642mcutv1toqeyzo1_400.gif

Jtrain80

Legendary
Good thread albeit I'm a little late lol.

These things fascinate me, as I have no real opinion on who or what is driving shit behind the scenes.

But I'm riding my man Jesus until the end because ain't no way I'm spending 5 seconds on a rotisserie in Hell if he's right lol.

If I'm wrong I guess I'll just take a long dirt nap. Was fun.

While an eternity burning alive doesn't sound fun, while studying ancient history I REALLY hope God is real and I get a few minutes with Him, just to give answers about the history of man.

Or the aliens will beam the knowledge into my head or something.

I. E.: Cleopatra is closer in time to us, than the pyramids being built. The olmec statues in Central and South America. That all established civilizations have a history of a great flood..... I have more, just a sample.

D

Deleted member 2886

😏 -Quaint.
Reminds me of the vicious mobs of obsequious twerplets who spent the recent years mercilessly attempting to attack, silence and accuse me—and millions more—of being –"Crazy"– because we called out the "safe & effective" clotshots.
Ahhh, good times.
magicut_1674113250293.png

Kinda unusual that so many WEF/NWO clotshot promoting depopulation psychopaths identify as—&/or worship—the Talmudic parasite cult.

IMG_20230125_164427_498.jpg
IMG_20230125_154016.jpg
IMG_20230125_154004.jpg
IMG_20230124_173036_158.jpg
IMG_20230124_173040_187.jpg
IMG_20230124_173026_948.jpg
magicut_1674530505402.png
magicut_1674527700992.png
magicut_1674428818582.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

Adolph Hitler, aye? Ya'll seem obsessed with the half Rothschild Talmudic AshkeNazi, theatre performer, closet homosexual, - recruited 1919 & trained to perform this specific role so as to enable the orchestration of that 1939-45 Talmudic mass slaughter ritual.

Oh, then there's the previous Talmudic mass slaughter ritual.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
-Revelations 2:9

There are many different “factions” that claim to be “Jews” - you obviously have those that are of the religion, but many claim to be Jewish according to their home country or according to their genealogy, etc. Also, as referenced by the Bible, you have those that claim to be Jews but are not. At one point, a group that claimed to be “Jews” just disappeared and started referring to themselves as Phoenicians. It’s just a massive clusterfuck that creates confusion about who really are the Jews and what people mean by calling themselves Jews, etc.
Agreed, well put.......and i will add that the juxtaposition of Jews and "Israel" adds to the misunderstanding.

Simply put, Jews of today are not Jews of the time of Jesus. Israel is not a country

Latest posts

Top Bottom