Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Understand the Emerging Globalization Hypnotic Threat Using Covid

FreeMiner

Legendary
The Globalists and the Davos Criminals have all decided that like all Do Gooders they know what is best for you and your family.
It is a multipronged attack upon humanity. Big part of the Cult Covidian Mandate is teaching you, the masses to come to heel and learn to submit.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Yah Become Ungovernable. Break all their rules, then say Oh I Am Sorry, then break them again. Drive them insane, use them up, tie them up, break down the system.
Start refusing to comply or participate in their games. Defund the msm, big sports, big anything, unplug.
Cancel them all. Demand smaller government and take control locally. That is how the Commies took us over, first they took us over locally, just like the Boers did to the Old British Empire.
The Boers hollowed them out from the inside.
And prepare to defend yourself. Get really proficient at arms and tactics.
And Become Ungovernable
AVvXsEha8F87DQfsVVj_FyEvhdxtxG7iugDHdy1sJoromQ022WJCUoUXEnJ49akcFZEetT0uOZT0NQtIl28epA6ZsWwZO7gK6dWxDQYNPmjJDb0BY2B9v9hfDCmdDxpiTC3wtet5e9DDx0Un8nsbOtRoS7hXQbL-5SoE6I6m2gKYtkVegwq4UOfXWJdMqpx_wQ=w695-h426

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Friend at work is so insane about me not being vax'd that he won't get within 6' of me. He's convinced that nobody that has been vax'd has died and only a few have gotten covid. I tried showing him charts from different countries with high hospitalizations after they got to 80%+ vax rate and it was blown off like an internet meme. Just made up poppycock in his mind.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yah Become Ungovernable. Break all their rules, then say Oh I Am Sorry, then break them again. Drive them insane, use them up, tie them up, break down the system.
Start refusing to comply or participate in their games. Defund the msm, big sports, big anything, unplug.
Cancel them all. Demand smaller government and take control locally. That is how the Commies took us over, first they took us over locally, just like the Boers did to the Old British Empire.
The Boers hollowed them out from the inside.
And prepare to defend yourself. Get really proficient at arms and tactics.
And Become Ungovernable
AVvXsEha8F87DQfsVVj_FyEvhdxtxG7iugDHdy1sJoromQ022WJCUoUXEnJ49akcFZEetT0uOZT0NQtIl28epA6ZsWwZO7gK6dWxDQYNPmjJDb0BY2B9v9hfDCmdDxpiTC3wtet5e9DDx0Un8nsbOtRoS7hXQbL-5SoE6I6m2gKYtkVegwq4UOfXWJdMqpx_wQ=w695-h426
4B955BBB-4D8E-4F85-B496-E3D2F3F5F11E.gif

FreeMiner

Legendary
Friend at work is so insane about me not being vax'd that he won't get within 6' of me. He's convinced that nobody that has been vax'd has died and only a few have gotten covid. I tried showing him charts from different countries with high hospitalizations after they got to 80%+ vax rate and it was blown off like an internet meme. Just made up poppycock in his mind.
Poor uneducated Liberal Nimcompoop. "I Am Surrounded By NimComPoops" Col. Klink

denn

Legendary
Founder
He sounds like a person who made his decision to be controlled and he regrets it. So rather than admit he was wrong, he digs in deeper and tries to convince not only you, but himself that he is in the right. Sound about right?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
He sounds like a person who made his decision to be controlled and he regrets it. So rather than admit he was wrong, he digs in deeper and tries to convince not only you, but himself that he is in the right. Sound about right?

mark-twain-it-s-easier-to-fool-people-than-to-convince-them-they-have-been-fooled.jpg

Very accurate, and relevant quote. I find most people react as @hmt5000 says his coworker did. My 75 year old mom just says she doesn't know if that is true, to basically any fact I give her that shakes her beliefs. Dismissed just like an internet meme. Feelsbadman

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
mark-twain-it-s-easier-to-fool-people-than-to-convince-them-they-have-been-fooled.jpg

Very accurate, and relevant quote. I find most people react as @hmt5000 says his coworker did. My 75 year old mom just says she doesn't know if that is true, to basically any fact I give her that shakes her beliefs. Dismissed just like an internet meme. Feelsbadman
Twain also said "No amount of evidence will ever convince an idiot he is wrong"

Friend?

Top Bottom