Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why Trumpism is the future

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

“Following Trump’s loss in the 2020 election, for instance, an Echelon Insights survey of Republican voters found that 72 percent said they want the GOP to stick with Trump’s economic nationalist agenda that focused heavily on reshoring jobs, providing cheap health care to Americans, increasing wages by decreasing immigration, and cracking down on corporations’ outsourcing schemes.

Just 16 percent of Republican voters in 2020 said they want the GOP to return to the party of globalization and corporatization — with leaders like former President George W. Bush or Mitt Romney.

Also after the 2020 election, an analysis by Navigator underscored that while Republican voters remain mostly culturally conservative, they lean towards the middle of the ideological spectrum on key economic questions — making them economic populists.”

BigBucnNole

Elite
72% of 26% of the voting electorate... about 18% of the population wants a stupid policy. More people think the moon landing was fake. People wonder why the parties are losing registered voters in droves. The bases are psychopaths.

tickdickler

Poster
72% of 26% of the voting electorate... about 18% of the population wants a stupid policy. More people think the moon landing was fake. People wonder why the parties are losing registered voters in droves. The bases are psychopaths.
I hope OP re evaluates his life after trump loses a second time. Maybe he’ll graduate from spamming this board with frogs to motivational quotes like that Cr8tive guy.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I hope OP re evaluates his life after trump loses a second time. Maybe he’ll graduate from spamming this board with frogs to motivational quotes like that Cr8tive guy.

People will just be dying to vote for Kamala. The worst performer in the democratic primary.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Have to admit it seems like we are in the middle of a paradigm shift. The rights base is moving more and more out of the elite classes and into middle America and the dims are doing the opposite. The tech industry and Trump seem to be what is pushing it that way.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Have to admit it seems like we are in the middle of a paradigm shift. The rights base is moving more and more out of the elite classes and into middle America and the dims are doing the opposite. The tech industry and Trump seem to be what is pushing it that way.

Agreed. Big tech wants to tell everyone how to think etc. and they are winning the war right now.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Not interested in the middle anymore. That was the Clinton and Bush presidencies.
The irony is Trump’s policies are closer to Clinton than Reagan or Bush an that’s what makes him even more popular.

America 1st is pretty moderate and the middle loves it. The vote counts bear this out.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
The irony is Trump’s policies are closer to Clinton than Reagan or Bush an that’s what makes him even more popular.

America 1st is pretty moderate and the middle loves it. The vote counts bear this out.

I agree, Trumps policies are very moderate by traditional standards. He is not a member of the political class though and he takes a lot of heat for that.

tickdickler

Poster
Maybe you'll reach in that bag and pull out another one to suck.
I have zero idea what this means but I really wouldn’t expect anything more from someone using the moniker “lilburncock”. To be fair, you still can claim the title of smartest 10% on this forum.

BigBucnNole

Elite
What is happening in Australia is on it's way here.

Pay attention.

Of course, "pay attention." I'm sure you are up to date on the internal workings of the Australian Government and political environment enough to know whether it's a comparative sample to the United States' republican form of government.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Of course, "pay attention." I'm sure you are up to date on the internal workings of the Australian Government and political environment enough to know whether it's a comparative sample to the United States' republican form of government.
I'm sure you're aware of similar measures already being adopted in California and Washington even though they are states within a republican form of government.

Progressives only destroy.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I'm sure you're aware of similar measures already being adopted in California and Washington even though they are states within a republican form of government.

Progressives only destroy.

Ahhh yes, you are sitting up late at night comparing Australian statute and rule authority with California and DC. You do that by candle lite?

Latest posts

Top Bottom