Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The end of the First Amendment

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I love guns and I love free speech!

Pointing out that the rights to those things come from government doesn’t mean that somebody doesn’t like them.
You love abortions too. I think as a medical procedure should be available. But you like chick's w.dicks so whatever

You love abortions too. I think as a medical procedure should be available. But you like chick's w.dicks so whatever
I think abortions are awful for the most part. Those parents could have chosen to turn those fetuses into productive tax paying citizens but instead our country has to absorb the loss of their production & ability to fight.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I think abortions are awful for the most part. Those parents could have chosen to turn those fetuses into productive tax paying citizens but instead our country has to absorb the loss of their production & ability to fight.
You want a cease fire. Go pull for the fighting Zelysnskys and Angola you fucking uncircumcised commie

TheResister

Elite
Liquid Reigns is a coward, liar and some guy that said he'd meet me face to face only to be a no show. He can always find me at resisters.freeforums.net Nobody wants to hear his bullshit lies here.

I'll call him out right here and right now. In addition, I have offered $2500 to any person that can tell me what rock I would have to flip over to find that mother fucker. But, since this is a site that doesn't invite serious conversation and you have one fed that stays here daily, no need to waste Uncle Scam's time by having two of them follow me here. The coward knows where to find me.

Y'all want to know a real dick sucker? Liquid Reigns got pissed that I refused his advances to try and date me. I told him I'd cut his fucking nuts out if he ever approached me like that face to face. It pissed him off and he's followed me around like a dog in heat for YEARS. But, he will NEVER face me like a man.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
Liquid Reigns is a coward, liar and some guy that said he'd meet me face to face only to be a no show. He can always find me at resisters.freeforums.net Nobody wants to hear his bullshit lies here.

I'll call him out right here and right now. In addition, I have offered $2500 to any person that can tell me what rock I would have to flip over to find that mother fucker. But, since this is a site that doesn't invite serious conversation and you have one fed that stays here daily, no need to waste Uncle Scam's time by having two of them follow me here. The coward knows where to find me.

Y'all want to know a real dick sucker? Liquid Reigns got pissed that I refused his advances to try and date me. I told him I'd cut his fucking nuts out if he ever approached me like that face to face. It pissed him off and he's followed me around like a dog in heat for YEARS. But, he will NEVER face me like a man.
I've told you before, and I'll tell you again, anytime you come to California, you be sure to let me know and I'll meet you at the airport. You can give me the $2500 turn around and get right back on the plane.

The internet has gone to your head little guy, you let your typing outrun your mouth.

I've told you before, and I'll tell you again, anytime you come to California, you be sure to let me know and I'll meet you at the airport. You can give me the $2500 turn around and get right back on the plane.

The internet has gone to your head little guy, you let your typing outrun your mouth.
Welcome!

If @TheResister doesn’t like you then you’re probably good people!

We need to recognize that our rights come from The People and not from “God” or some other source. There is no such thing as inalienable / unalienable rights.

We know this as a fact because people wouldn’t need government to enforce those rights if they were inalienable/ unalienable.
they do not come from the people, they are allowed by the people

Liquid Reigns

Poster
You guys seem to talk past one another, Jake Broe Stan is talking about rights in the US Constitution, weaponoffreedom, you seem to be talking about the right to life and liberty and trying to incorporate pre-existing rights into that equation. The 2A is a pre-existing right dating back to the ancient roman era, in modern English times of which our laws are based it was codified in the English Bill of Rights in 1689, which gave Protestants the same right as papists of England, the right to own a weapon. What it is not is an inalienable right, only the right to self defense is inalienable/unalienable. Our rights are recognized via the US Constitution (the peoples governing document).

Jake Broe stan, do you really believe that the States can get their shit together enough to amend the US Constitution? Do you really think it will happen in our lifetime? The 2A is a recognized pre-existing right to posses, as individuals, weapons, which does include firearms. The only thing that can be done would have to be done via Congress to pass laws restricting the manufacturing of certain firearms in the future, yet all existing firearms can not be retroactively taken, confiscated, or made illegal. You stated before civilians cant own weapons of war, or that was the gist, I can purchase a modern military tank, I can purchase a modern war plane, and with special licensing I can own the ballistics too. Full auto firearms can be owned by civilians.

TheResister

Elite

You lying ass mother fucker. You told me that and twice I came there looking for you. You were a no show. You are a scum sucking piece of shit and shooting into my house wasn't amusing at all. I fly into Hell if it put me face to face with you. Fuck off. You and I done here LIAR.

You're a fed paid to follow the Internet and troll me. You still have a hard on for me, but long after you and the next dumb ass you feds put on me are going to fail. Come out of your cubicle you little dick sucker because we're done here. You're blocked.

TheResister

Elite
Welcome!

If @TheResister doesn’t like you then you’re probably good people!

He's much like you, but he doesn't run around claiming to be an officer in the Air Force - I mean a podcaster - I mean an attorney. Your fake ass isn't any different than the fed whose dick you'll end up sucking as he is as much a real faggot as they come.

The troll keeps his head stuck so far up my ass, the last breath of fresh air he had was when I farted.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
You lying ass mother fucker. You told me that and twice I came there looking for you. You were a no show. You are a scum sucking piece of shit and shooting into my house wasn't amusing at all. I fly into Hell if it put me face to face with you. Fuck off. You and I done here LIAR.

You're a fed paid to follow the Internet and troll me. You still have a hard on for me, but long after you and the next dumb ass you feds put on me are going to fail. Come out of your cubicle you little dick sucker because we're done here. You're blocked.
Big man on the intrawebs, hugh little guy. You never came to California, let's see your plane tickets, or even the email that says you are coming to Sacramento. You can't produce shit, because it never happened.

“The First Amendment does not protect fraudulent speech or speech otherwise integral to criminal conduct, particularly crimes that attack the integrity and proper function of government processes,” Pearce wrote. “The defendant’s comments about the virtues of the First Amendment, over which there is no dispute, do nothing to unsettle this line of unbroken precedent.”

Top Bottom