Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

OPD77

Legendary
it’s comments like this that make me know that you are not very good at sports, and I’ve been invested by females in several events, if not everyone competed in.
Anything a man can do sports A woman can do better. Except with more class, better results, and at a much unequal pay rate.
:ROFLMAO:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Not gonna lie. I went to a farm to go caving one time and the farmer told us he had an ostrich that could get onery sometimes. My cousin was 6'2" 260 and was like.... I'm not worried about a big bird. I was decent size myself so 3 of us crossed the fence and walked right through the middle of the field.

About 20 yards in and the ostrich came running from behind a barn and flexed on us. Me and the other guy wanted to go to the edge of the field where it was more wooded. My cousin was like "its just a bird".... Well.... We went about another 5 yards and it charged us. Sucker hit us and pecked us. My cousin had to grab it by the throat and we had to wrestle it to the ground to get it to stop attacking. We tried to let it go and it just went back on the attack. We ended up having to drag it to the woods and got a couple big tree branches to block it from attacking us.

Imagine them as velociraptors. Fucking scary.

Top Bottom