Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ukraine Conflict

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
No. That would have been like Kyiv, the ruling government, trying to kill everyone in the Donbas then they themselves declaring that area to be a separate state and people.
Well at least you admit that Kyiv killed 14000 people in Donbas and thats why they wanted to leave. Imagine them being upset that the president they voted to elect getting kicked out of office and EU puppet president installed.

Well at least you admit that Kyiv killed 14000 people in Donbas and thats why they wanted to leave. Imagine them being upset that the president they voted to elect getting kicked out of office and EU puppet president installed.
Kyiv had every right to kill militants against the state.

Zelensky is the rightful head of state in Ukraine. That’s all that matters at this point in regards to the rebels in Donbas.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
lol sure

Well regardless of whether there is a mutiny is Russia or not the important thing is that orcs keep dying.
Orcs... Proving you're eating up propaganda. Nobody ever called Russians Orcs until this war started and the Ukrainian propaganda machine thought that would work to dehumanize Russians and portray Ukraine as the helpless hobbits or elves... just living in peace and love until the evil Putin decended on them. LOL.

Orcs... Proving you're eating up propaganda. Nobody ever called Russians Orcs until this war started and the Ukrainian propaganda machine thought that would work to dehumanize Russians and portray Ukraine as the helpless hobbits or elves... just living in peace and love until the evil Putin decended on them. LOL.
They weren’t orcs until they invaded Ukraine and started acting like them.

This is like saying men can’t have babies. It’s an undeniable fact.

How many times have you been vaxxed and boosted?
None.

I’d get one if I felt like I would really benefit from it or if the government said I had to but I just never felt like spending my time that way.

As a moderate I thought it was pretty cringe the way radical on both sides treated it like it was Jesus / the mark of the beast depending on their respective biases.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
None.

I’d get one if I felt like I would really benefit from it or if the government said I had to but I just never felt like spending my time that way.

As a moderate I thought it was pretty cringe the way radical on both sides treated it like it was Jesus / the mark of the beast depending on their respective biases.
IMG_4639.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
None.

Weird. that photo you posted of yourself in uniform would suggest you are vaxed. Were you allowed to stay in without getting vaxxed?

Weird. that photo you posted of yourself in uniform would suggest you are vaxed. Were you allowed to stay in without getting vaxxed?
I’m not in the uniform you goon. That’s Jake in the uniform. I just stan him because he is a great guy and defender of freedom!

Reminder that the Kyiv Indendent’s “top reporters”created the Ghost of Ukraine propaganda.
Lol you got trolled and now you’re still but hurt about it 😂

No, they didn’t. The Armed forces of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko, and The Security Service of Ukraine created the The Ghost of Kyiv. It was genius too since Kyiv still stands.

Did you know Rosie the Riveter wasn’t a real person either? 🤣

👻 Wikipedia is your friend 👻

Military.com stated that the Ghost of Kyiv was "almost certainly a myth, albeit an incredibly useful one as Ukraine tries to rally its citizens to resist Russian conquest".[23] Newsweekwrote that the Ghost of Kyiv was "very likely not real, but instead, an imaginary hero designed to bolster Ukrainians' morale in the face of the Russian invasion," adding "there is zero evidence the 'Ghost of Kyiv' exists with Ukrainian authorities not confirming their existence".[9]

Reexaminations have characterized the Ghost of Kyiv as a part of a larger "information war" to counter the Russian invasion.[24] Despite the Russian military owning an advantage in its use of information, Ukraine has defended the country's efforts and may have overtaken them using Russia's lack of success.[25] Task & Purpose and The Times of Israel have described the Ghost of Kyiv as a narrative part of Ukraine's resistance.[25][24]

On 30 April 2022, Ukraine's Air Force Command admitted the mythical status of the Ghost of Kyiv, writing that "The ghost of Kyiv is a superhero-legend, whose character was created by Ukrainians,"[2] and that "the #GhostOfKyiv is alive, it embodies the collective spirit of the highly qualified pilots".[26] An anonymous Ukrainian military expert told BBC that it helped "raise morale at a time when people need simple stories", and the Air Force Command also warned people to not "neglect the basic rules of information hygiene" and to "check the sources of information, before spreading it".

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Lol you got trolled and now you’re still but hurt about it 😂

No, they didn’t. The Armed forces of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko, and The Security Service of Ukraine created the The Ghost of Kyiv. It was genius too since Kyiv still stands.

Did you know Rosie the Riveter wasn’t a real person either? 🤣
There's nothing the Kyiv "Independent" prints that's not CIA approved.

Jtrain80

Legendary
lol no

Ukraine can do whatever they want with regards to biological labs and NATO since they are a sovereign nation.

How awful is your existence that you are willing to turn a blind eye to genocide while offering the explanation of bear poking?

You know who else can do whatever the fuck they want?

Russia.

Latest posts

Top Bottom