Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ukraine Conflict

denn

Legendary
Founder
Never understood trolling a message bard. I understand doing it under multiple user names even less. It is obvious this is one of our former members here who used to blow Zelinsky, but it was all a troll. Almost the exact same posting style too. Imagine that?

denn

Legendary
Founder
Someone here said this exact thing not to long ago, about it being a good testing ground.
It is hard to argue that it is beneficial. However, it comes at a cost that is far too steep for my liking. For instance, the Ukrainian people now live in a bomb zone and many civilians lose their lives in our rush to test out new weapons (systems.)

It is hard to argue that it is beneficial. However, it comes at a cost that is far too steep for my liking. For instance, the Ukrainian people now live in a bomb zone and many civilians lose their lives in our rush to test out new weapons (systems.)
It would all end if Russia would simply return their troops to inside Russian borders.

Acting like this is The West’s doing is knowingly repeating Russian propaganda.

Expanding NATO to Ukraine and then putting bio-labs in Ukraine was a literal poke the bear move.
lol no

Ukraine can do whatever they want with regards to biological labs and NATO since they are a sovereign nation.

How awful is your existence that you are willing to turn a blind eye to genocide while offering the explanation of bear poking?

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
lol no

Ukraine can do whatever they want with regards to biological labs and NATO since they are a sovereign nation.

How awful is your existence that you are willing to turn a blind eye to genocide while offering the explanation of bear poking?
I don’t give a fuck what happens between two corrupt, degenerate countries.

I don’t give a fuck what happens between two corrupt, degenerate countries.
Yes you do unless you really are completely brain dead. You care very much what happens between China and Russia. All people should care because if affects freedom loving people all across the planet.

That’s why Russia’s genocide in Ukraine cannot go unchecked. Russia has been invading sovereign foreign neighbors for decades and if Ukraine falls then Poland is next.

Nobody wants to see open conflict between NATO and Russia because it would lead to the complete destruction of the Russian state which would in turn likely lead to a limited nuclear exchange in Europe.

Plenty of reports that the Azov battalion have been responsible for those crimes.

They are Nazi’s tho. So I guess it’s on brand.
Those reports seem to have a lot in common with other false reports we’ve seen. Those same sources said Russia would sack Kyiv in a matter of days and have all of Ukraine under their control by now.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Those reports seem to have a lot in common with other false reports we’ve seen. Those same sources said Russia would sack Kyiv in a matter of days and have all of Ukraine under their control by now.
Azov is real. They are Nazi's. That's not fake news.

Kyiv was never a target. Russia took everything it wanted in the first 10 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom