Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Ukraine Conflict

Ukraine continues to advance in the East and South. The intensity of the fighting is increasing on both fronts since it’s become apparent that the orcs cannot sustain such a pace in both men and materials.

Stray

Poster
He released information showing intel/military conducting illegal/grotesque activities around the world and has been persecuted for telling the truth since
He has been harmful to the U.S. military. He has also published over 400,000 classified documents of the U.S. military. Are you going to defend that?

US Supreme Court has defended it in the past. So yes, I’ll defend it too
This is false. The Espionage Act makes it a crime for people to share secrets relating to national defense with people who are not authorized to know, see, or hear the information.

“The Espionage Act makes it a crime to for anyone to share secrets "relating to the national defense" with people who are not authorized to hear them. The statute makes no exception for members of the press who obtain and report classified information…”

In April 2019, the government unsealed an indictment against Assange charging him with one count under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. The indictment alleged that as part of his relationship with former U.S. Army Pfc. Chelsea Manning, he had offered to help crack a password on a Defense Department computer system. Around that time, Manning transmitted documents to Assange that WikiLeaks would later publish: case files of men detained at Guantanamo Bay and documents revealing torture and civilian deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan. The bulk-release tactics of the transparency platform would later attract widespread criticism for exposing the identities of U.S. government informants and collaborators and putting them in danger.

A month after the Trump administration's first indictment, prosecutors added 17 criminal counts under the Espionage Act, which involved Assange soliciting the classified material from Manning. The indictment included three counts of having "communicated … documents" by publishing them on the internet.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

🇺🇦 Poland! Help! Russia is attacking me!
🇵🇱 Yes

🇺🇦 Take millions of Ukrainians!
🇵🇱 Yes

🇺🇦 Pay all their living expenses!
🇵🇱 Yes

🇺🇦 Give me hundreds of tanks!
🇵🇱 Yes

🇺🇦 Give me warplanes!
🇵🇱 Yes

🇺🇦 Give me billions of zlotys!
🇵🇱 Yes

🇺🇦 Ignore my missile that killed 2 Poles and which I never apologized for or even acknowledged!
🇵🇱 Yes

🇺🇦 Ignore all of my deranged Bandera worshiping government officials!
🇵🇱 Yes

🇺🇦 Let me flood Poland with my subpar, defective wheat and bankrupt Polish farmers!
🇵🇱 No

🇺🇦 OH! SO YOU'RE ON RUSSIA'S SIDE!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Nazis attack Poland.

rs_596x341-160201175140-Groundhog_Day_again.gif

Jake discusses how republicans are fucking over members of the military by shutting down the government and how Marjorie Traitor Greene repeats orc propaganda daily.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I love that they are spinning "ukraine is attacking in small units and not using artillery and tanks".... because it's better tactics and not because they lost tons of men and tanks and are about out of shells. I guess as long as idiots will buy it.

I love that they are spinning "ukraine is attacking in small units and not using artillery and tanks".... because it's better tactics and not because they lost tons of men and tanks and are about out of shells. I guess as long as idiots will buy it.
You’ve been claiming for months they are out of shells.

Maybe it’s time to admit you have no clue what you are talking about?

Latest posts

Top Bottom