Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Ukraine Conflict

Good. Poland was one of a few European coutries still supporting this war totally. If they are out then it's down to UK, USA, Germany, Latvia (I think it was) and Canada.
They aren’t out you moron. They still support Ukraine but are now focused on restocking their own weapons.

"Our hub in Rzeszow, in agreement with the Americans and Nato, is fulfilling the same role the whole time as it has fulfilled and will fulfil."

“Arms exports to Ukraine will not stop completely as Polish manufacturer PGZ is due to send about 60 Krab artillery weapons in the coming months.“

IMG_2715.png

The anticipated package will include additional capabilities to help Ukraine strengthen its air defenses "ahead of what's expected to be another brutal winter of Russian airstrikes against Ukrainian critical infrastructure sites," the official said. It will also include capabilities to help Ukraine with its ongoing counteroffensive against Russian forces, including artillery ammunition and anti-armor capabilities, according to the official.

The package is expected to include hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of equipment previously authorized by Congress, the official said.

Ukraine is continuing to advance in the north, east, and south. They are inflicting at least 8:1 equipment losses on the orcs and at least 3:1 personnel losses. It is now widely acknowledged that that orc industrial production is in shambles and that that they will almost completely run out of tanks and armored personnel carriers sometime in the next 6-9 months.

The degradation of the orcs, their economy, and their nation has been an overwhelming success!

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

sanction

Legendary
Founder
If every Nation bankrupts themselves to support the
corrupt Ukrainian Govt then Putin will only end up
with 20% of Ukraine.

I don’t think that’s feasible.

It’s time to end the Democrat and Rino money laundering in
Ukraine.

Not one more American dollar should go to Ukraine.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Hey Jake.

What do you think about the 3 Million
illegal aliens Biden herded into our Nation.

They emptied the prisons in South America.

Just like Castro did in the 80’s.

Do you approve?

Hey Jake.

What do you think about the 3 Million
illegal aliens Biden herded into our Nation.

They emptied the prisons in South America.

Just like Castro did in the 80’s.

Do you approve?
I’d prefer we only take legal applicants but the illegals do bring additional labor into the country that we desperately need. Since a healthy economy is vital to the nation’s defense I think the argument that allowing those people in increases our nation’s defense in some areas is legitimate.

Obviously with those normal people seeking better lives there is every sort of monster pouring across the border as well which is a clear detriment to national security.

China & Russia are obviously working with the cartels to help kill Americans with the drugs as well.

All in all I think we should continue to support Biden as he continues to finish the wall along with significantly increasing the head count for law enforcement. The money is there to do it and fund Ukraine. I expect that we will see border security and a full years worth of aid for Ukraine in the continuing resolution that Congress is about to pass.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

“Nine months ago, members of Congress dressed in blue and yellow and waved Ukrainian flags, declaring that U.S. support for the war effort would not wane. Today, some lawmakers on the Hill didn't even want to be photographed with Zelensky, fearing what it would mean for their political future."

rebar

Elite
Good. If Russia wants to destroy their nation further then so be it.

This is great news for us Americans. Every dead Russian is one less Russian that can hurt Americans.

rebar

Elite
Good. If Russia wants to destroy their nation further then so be it.

This is great news for us Americans. Every dead Russian is one less Russian that can hurt Americans.
Dude I'm not saying Russia is winning but I don't trust our press at all. Everything is a lie

Dude I'm not saying Russia is winning but I don't trust our press at all. Everything is a lie
Not everything is a lie. Some stuff is due to the law of averages but yea clearly Russia is losing. Ukrainian missiles and drones are acting with impunity at this point.

rebar

Elite
Not everything is a lie. Some stuff is due to the law of averages but yea clearly Russia is losing. Ukrainian missiles and drones are acting with impunity at this point.
You know about the 350 retired judges that assembled a Militia to shoot drones down? I mean God bless them for doing that for their country, but if Ukraine was doing as you say they would not be needed.or how the Patriot system cannot stop iron bombs. (Which the former USSr has plenty still)
My objection is the money and munitions sent have hurt out readiness. Same w Biden selling the strategic oil reserves. That was a one shot gun.

You know about the 350 retired judges that assembled a Militia to shoot drones down? I mean God bless them for doing that for their country, but if Ukraine was doing as you say they would not be needed.or how the Patriot system cannot stop iron bombs. (Which the former USSr has plenty still)
My objection is the money and munitions sent have hurt out readiness. Same w Biden selling the strategic oil reserves. That was a one shot gun.
The patriot has proven to shoot down all of Russia’s best equipment.

You should check your sources because Ukraine is sending hundreds of drones at a time in swarms to bomb targets in occupied Crimea. It’s how they destroyed the Russian submarine and dry docks so completely and why the Russian fleet has withdrawn from Crimea.

rebar

Elite
The patriot has proven to shoot down all of Russia’s best equipment.

You should check your sources because Ukraine is sending hundreds of drones at a time in swarms to bomb targets in occupied Crimea. It’s how they destroyed the Russian submarine and dry docks so completely and why the Russian fleet has withdrawn from Crimea.
I'm not doing this on a Saturday all night ok. I'll let you look for what has been published in the last 3days. This was when the Kremlin had introduced them. Patriot system cannot penetrate the iron shell. Patriot systems are made for highly alloyed systems w low tensile lightweight missiles w strong payloads. Russia is using ww1 playbook. When do you think Ukraine gets Crimea back?

I'm not doing this on a Saturday all night ok. I'll let you look for what has been published in the last 3days. This was when the Kremlin had introduced them. Patriot system cannot penetrate the iron shell. Patriot systems are made for highly alloyed systems w low tensile lightweight missiles w strong payloads. Russia is using ww1 playbook. When do you think Ukraine gets Crimea back?

Ok I misunderstood you. Yes you’re correct that patriots are designed to shoot down artillery shells.

Crimea will probably fall sometime late next summer or winter but they’re already in trouble because they already are struggling with supply. Once the land bridge is cut, which is just a matter of time, then it’s all over.

rebar

Elite
Ok I misunderstood you. Yes you’re correct that patriots are designed to shoot down artillery shells.

Crimea will probably fall sometime late next summer or winter but they’re already in trouble because they already are struggling with supply. Once the land bridge is cut, which is just a matter of time, then it’s all over.
Hey you nutty buddy
Let's party here.

Cocks are playing soon and I care more about that then the reptiles running MI6. I'm a fairly normal non deviant that is funny and hates to keep working hard.

Hey you nutty buddy
Let's party here.

Cocks are playing soon and I care more about that then the reptiles running MI6. I'm a fairly normal non deviant that is funny and hates to keep working hard.
I can hang out with anyone and get along. Rock and roll bro!

rebar

Elite
I can hang out with anyone and get along. Rock and roll bro!
Comment on your perceptions and jokes about other teams and their perceived deficiencies. You made it this far come to why the fuck we started our own shit. Everyone else did it all. You'll know them in the thread. Saturdays are our days to be free American Southern Rednecks.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

“Nine months ago, members of Congress dressed in blue and yellow and waved Ukrainian flags, declaring that U.S. support for the war effort would not wane. Today, some lawmakers on the Hill didn't even want to be photographed with Zelensky, fearing what it would mean for their political future."

And people will lie and say the polls haven't shifted. Politicians may be lying pieces of shit but they will not go against polls.

And people will lie and say the polls haven't shifted. Politicians may be lying pieces of shit but they will not go against polls.
It doesn’t matter what polls say if they are negative towards more aid. Sometimes the American people need leadership just like when FDR brought us into WW2 when the American public was against it.

What we are seeing in Ukraine is the exact same thing. When your longest running enemy is down on the mat you shove the dagger in just like how Joe Biden and Mitch McConnell are.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom