Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Ukraine Conflict

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
You mean Telegram channels or RT? Yeah, thats for sure serious news.
Youtube. An American living in the Kharkiv area was reporting on what he saw every day during the war. His personal account was wayyyy different than Ukraines official reports. He put in a jail and stripped naked and other inmates were paid money to beat him and assault him while he was naked. Ukraine isn't the good guy people want to pretend... They are just the weaker country in this war.

Youtube. An American living in the Kharkiv area was reporting on what he saw every day during the war. His personal account was wayyyy different than Ukraines official reports. He put in a jail and stripped naked and other inmates were paid money to beat him and assault him while he was naked. Ukraine isn't the good guy people want to pretend... They are just the weaker country in this war.
😂 sure

Stray

Poster
The weaker one defends itself quite well against the Russkis. Shows whose weapons are better here. What the Russians are trying to do with mass, the Ukrainians are countering with the latest western technology and precision. The Ukrainians are certainly not the good guys, but the Russians are many times worse.
Where does your affection for this lunatic in the Kremlin come from?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The weaker one defends itself quite well against the Russkis. Shows whose weapons are better here. What the Russians are trying to do with mass, the Ukrainians are countering with the latest western technology and precision. The Ukrainians are certainly not the good guys, but the Russians are many times worse.
Where does your affection for this lunatic in the Kremlin come from?
Look little man, nobody loves Putin. We don't want to support anyone involved in this civil war. We don't want to get involved in Niger or Syria or Haiti or Venezuela or Libya or Georgia. I get that stupid people such as yourself, has to constantly use the "Putin puppet" line... because you have no valid points to make.... So you just repeat that line and spit drools out of your mouth.

But Ukraine is losing. You can say they aren't but the people on the ground are saying they are... So even with over $100 billion they have failed to stop Russia from taking back the Donbas. All that people like you accomplish is causing more death... 4 to 1 at the lowest and 7 to 1 at the high end. Close to 400,000 dead Ukrainians.

Look little man, nobody loves Putin. We don't want to support anyone involved in this civil war. We don't want to get involved in Niger or Syria or Haiti or Venezuela or Libya or Georgia. I get that stupid people such as yourself, has to constantly use the "Putin puppet" line... because you have no valid points to make.... So you just repeat that line and spit drools out of your mouth.

But Ukraine is losing. You can say they aren't but the people on the ground are saying they are... So even with over $100 billion they have failed to stop Russia from taking back the Donbas. All that people like you accomplish is causing more death... 4 to 1 at the lowest and 7 to 1 at the high end. Close to 400,000 dead Ukrainians.
IMG_2678.jpeg

IMG_2624.jpeg

Stray

Poster

So you speak on behalf of all 332 million people in the US and say they all think alike. Maybe I missed something - so thanks for explaining the world to me. The Ukrainians and Russians I speak to here in Germany (there is a large diaspora here, real people, i.e. refugees) say that things are looking good for the Ukrainians. They are adamant that the Orcs will be defeated, and multiple military analyzes based on genuine military intelligence rather than Telegram or TikTok posts indicate that Ukraine is even retaking formerly occupied territories from the Russians. You want to believe what you want to believe.

By the way, my point is that the US cannot survive without a partner in the world, and that partner is Europe. Whether you like it or not. I don't understand how you think you can just look at the world from your little bubble and say it's none of our business. Because over the last 60 years, the US has either started wars and destabilized countries, or they paid someone to do it, or like in Iraq they invented something to invade themselves and after a defeat leave an already broken country to its own devices. So yeah, I think the US has some responsibility for the shit they've been up to over the last few decades.

So you speak on behalf of all 332 million people in the US and say they all think alike. Maybe I missed something - so thanks for explaining the world to me. The Ukrainians and Russians I speak to here in Germany (there is a large diaspora here, real people, i.e. refugees) say that things are looking good for the Ukrainians. They are adamant that the Orcs will be defeated, and multiple military analyzes based on genuine military intelligence rather than Telegram or TikTok posts indicate that Ukraine is even retaking formerly occupied territories from the Russians. You want to believe what you want to believe.

By the way, my point is that the US cannot survive without a partner in the world, and that partner is Europe. Whether you like it or not. I don't understand how you think you can just look at the world from your little bubble and say it's none of our business. Because over the last 60 years, the US has either started wars and destabilized countries, or they paid someone to do it, or like in Iraq they invented something to invade themselves and after a defeat leave an already broken country to its own devices. So yeah, I think the US has some responsibility for the shit they've been up to over the last few decades.
Of course things look very good for Ukraine.

They troll you are replying to says Ukraine is losing 7 men for every Russian and over 400,000 casualties already. He doesn’t even try to be serious fwiw

Jtrain80

Legendary

Welcome to the board. How did you find this place in Germany? Are you a US citizen living abroad?

Jtrain80

Legendary
I like that they all use the word “Orcs”..

Hive mind

I would be interested in hearing about German opinion. Whether I agree or not.

I heard on analyst say "Germany has invaded Russia twice with tanks. Didn't work out either time for them. Germans know this and dont want any part in the Ukraine war."

Curious to see if that was an actual opinion or just more fake news.

Stray

Poster
Welcome to the board. How did you find this place in Germany? Are you a US citizen living abroad?
Thank you. I have lived and worked with my family in Oregon and Montana for the past four years. Currently, we are back in Germany because of my youngest's cancer treatment. I have a permanent work permit for the United States, so to speak, because we have started a small family business in the agricultural sector. Additionally, we have relatives in Montana and Oregon, which made moving here easier. I found into TFSF through a friend, but am not sure if it is what I thought or was looking for. Actually, I am looking for exchanges with people who prefer a self-managed and independent way of life. Obviously this is not the place for that. I am not a Trump friend and even Biden to me is part of a wealthy elite who are only seeking re-election to make their pockets even fuller for themselves and their kind. In some of the posts here you get the impression that some are jerking each other off and just seeking self-affirmation in what they share. I don't really have room for that in my life, since I have to take care of business and family. And the groups that share similar ideas end up being just gun nuts getting ready for X day. Don't get me wrong, I like shooting at cans too, but there has to be more in the end.

Thank you. I have lived and worked with my family in Oregon and Montana for the past four years. Currently, we are back in Germany because of my youngest's cancer treatment. I have a permanent work permit for the United States, so to speak, because we have started a small family business in the agricultural sector. Additionally, we have relatives in Montana and Oregon, which made moving here easier. I found into TFSF through a friend, but am not sure if it is what I thought or was looking for. Actually, I am looking for exchanges with people who prefer a self-managed and independent way of life. Obviously this is not the place for that. I am not a Trump friend and even Biden to me is part of a wealthy elite who are only seeking re-election to make their pockets even fuller for themselves and their kind. In some of the posts here you get the impression that some are jerking each other off and just seeking self-affirmation in what they share. I don't really have room for that in my life, since I have to take care of business and family. And the groups that share similar ideas end up being just gun nuts getting ready for X day. Don't get me wrong, I like shooting at cans too, but there has to be more in the end.
Wishing you and your family the best.

Sorry to read about your youngest. I hope everything works out positively.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Sorry about your sons cancer and I sincerely hope he recovers and lives a long and healthy life.

Here is the deal with the rest, people here do think alike. We needed a place to go. Where else are people who think like conservatives and act like conservatives (not liberal RINO think and the like) able to express their views without having to fight off the liberal mob think? Our way is under attack, so you may have to get over yourself and your disappointment of being here to understand where we are coming from. Maybe then you can understand why this place has people who mostly agree on things. If not,, bon voyage my friend, this place will never be for you.

Stray

Poster
I would be interested in hearing about German opinion. Whether I agree or not.

I heard on analyst say "Germany has invaded Russia twice with tanks. Didn't work out either time for them. Germans know this and dont want any part in the Ukraine war."

Curious to see if that was an actual opinion or just more fake news.
Germany attacked Russia with tanks the only time in 1941. In World War I, Germany did not even have two dozen tanks. The statement that Russia is now being attacked by German tanks for the second time is supposed to convey a feeling in Russia that they now have to defend themselves against the Nazis again. This is a great headline for Putin, German tanks against Russian soldiers - but on ukrainian ground, not russian ground. No german tank crossed to borders to russia (yet). Germany and the rest of the EU made the mistake of believing that Putin could be brought closer to Europe with economic cooperation and prosperity for the Russian people. Obviously, this was a misjudgment of the government under Merkel. Personally, I think that Putin wants to make a monument for himself. The reunification of the former sowjet union. And for this he sacrifices thousands of young russians and ruins his country.

Stray

Poster
Sorry about your sons cancer and I sincerely hope he recovers and lives a long and healthy life.

Here is the deal with the rest, people here do think alike. We needed a place to go. Where else are people who think like conservatives and act like conservatives (not liberal RINO think and the like) able to express their views without having to fight off the liberal mob think? Our way is under attack, so you may have to get over yourself and your disappointment of being here to understand where we are coming from. Maybe then you can understand why this place has people who mostly agree on things. If not,, bon voyage my friend, this place will never be for you.
Thanks for the warm words and the clear statement. When I came here I didnt know it's just a bunch of Trump fans. I expected a more wide range of opinion kinda board - didn't know it's for one kind of people only. Absolutely no reason for one to be at a place where he is not wanted.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

OK... then you guys pay for it. It's right in your backyard. And if you look at polls most Americans are tired of this war and feel we are throwing money away.... which we are.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Germany attacked Russia with tanks the only time in 1941. In World War I, Germany did not even have two dozen tanks. The statement that Russia is now being attacked by German tanks for the second time is supposed to convey a feeling in Russia that they now have to defend themselves against the Nazis again. This is a great headline for Putin, German tanks against Russian soldiers - but on ukrainian ground, not russian ground. No german tank crossed to borders to russia (yet). Germany and the rest of the EU made the mistake of believing that Putin could be brought closer to Europe with economic cooperation and prosperity for the Russian people. Obviously, this was a misjudgment of the government under Merkel. Personally, I think that Putin wants to make a monument for himself. The reunification of the former sowjet union. And for this he sacrifices thousands of young russians and ruins his country.

Sorry to hear your boy.

Germany fought Russia in WW 1 & 2. Lost both times.

My question is "Do you want Germany involved in the Ukraine war and to what extent?"

I have also heard that Germany is having an energy crisis... or that the cost of electricity is through the roof. Could you confirm this?

Always best to get information from regular people on the ground.

Latest posts

Top Bottom