Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Ukraine Conflict

Jake’s latest video is out and it covers how Ukraine is winning the war of attrition against Russia! Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

CuriousFiend

Elite
Sorry about your sons cancer and I sincerely hope he recovers and lives a long and healthy life.
Whomever that's in response to, I'm guessing @Stray (*02:00hrs down here so excuse my laziness)
Yo stray, that is one of my nicknames, ie Stray[dog]

On a serious note, regarding "cancer": have you researched Apricot Seeds?
If not, I genuinely recommend doing so mate.
IMG_20230830_080628_515.jpg
Here is the deal with the rest, people here do think alike.
😂Pfft, da fuck we do.

Some shit I can agree on, while alot I do not.
Eg: I think Trump, Putin, Zelensky and most others are all cuntified puppets.

Why?
IMG_20230830_075929_941.jpg
😎 They're all fuckin swinish Chabadist golem.
IMG_20230830_080440_686.jpg
We needed a place to go.
😄Aye? Like a ahhhh,... safe space or some sheit?
IMG_20230830_082132.jpg
Where else are people who think like conservatives and act like conservatives (not liberal RINO think and the like) able to express their views without having to fight off the liberal mob think?
•The African Free Speech Forum

Oh,...and that other one,...(🤔fuck was it called...)-something like: OCC >💥nzfsf.nz

😎 @Croot_Overlord

It appears some cheeky cunt threw a phoenix down on the corpse...

....rise of the phoenix brah.
IMG_20230830_082117.jpg
Our way is under attack, so you may have to get over yourself and your disappointment of being here to understand where we are coming from.
☝️😂"understand" is a slave word.

What is this "Our way" jew speak of?

Does one require US Citizenship for this "way"?

Hope not coz we're all targets in this "invisible war".

Don't matter shit whether we're from the US, Germany, Russkrania, Chinada, Little Australia, Actual Australia, Rhodesia's carcass, Uganda, Pakistan or whatever.

If ya ain't acquiescent unto the Corporate faggoteering system, ie: siding with the dichotomous options presented at us by mainstream or altscream,...or the left or right political actors performances and so forth—well then you're a target.
IMG_20230830_081105_211.jpg
Maybe then you can understand why this place has people who mostly agree on things. If not,, bon voyage my friend, this place will never be for you.
☝️😂ffs quit using the slave word.
It essentially means - to submit.
Ya wanna possess knowledge not submit to cunts who possess it.

Prolly around about 50% of tfsf immediately turned on me when realizing this little kiwi cunt thinks "jews" are part of an ancient parasitic death cult.

😎Definitely didn't help my fuckin popularity when I made it clear I reckon Trump and Elon are sniveling puppets for these Talmudic snakes.
IMG_20230830_081643_120.jpg
Thanks for the warm words and the clear statement. When I came here I didnt know it's just a bunch of Trump fans.
Yeah nah, it ain't a full blown Trumplet circle jerk.... they're just fuckin loud about worshipping the golem.
IMG_20230830_080342_575.jpg
I expected a more wide range of opinion kinda board - didn't know it's for one kind of people only.
Well I been kickin shit @TFSF for somethin like 2 years, just returned after a short break and I ain't seeing a number of GC's with more varied opinions round here no more.

😎Croot, where's old PMoose at?
Did he come out of the closest about his infatuation with gaydolf,....😂
IMG_20230830_082106.jpg
Absolutely no reason for one to be at a place where he is not wanted.
😏Sheit,... that's even more reason to hang around imo.

IMG_20230830_081026_778.jpg

Ukraine continues to bomb Crimea and Russia proper while AFU ground forces continue their advance with increased momentum! Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

So you think if we are carpet bombing Russia that they will just take it and let us take their resources and install our own government?
Now that Ukraine is “carpet bombing” Moscow and other orc airfields daily it’s pretty clear you have no idea what you’re talking about when it comes to Russia, Ukraine, or this conflict.
It sounds like Rus offensive is picking up steam. They took a few more towns. The speed they took them is what's wild. Normally they take weeks to clear out a town. They apparently took a town close to klischivka and inflicted 30% losses on Ukr and Ukr pulled out completely to another town over 20 miles away. Ukr was fighting for every inch just a few weeks ago but it appears the losses are mounting. Just a few hours of fighting and they pulled back that much.
This aged like milk.
I’d argue the same to you.

I guess we’ll see how it plays out on the battlefield 😎
It tough being correct as frequently as I am but somebody has to red pill the sheep.
How about we do a bet.... IF Ukraine isn't winning this war by March of 2024 Then I will stop making fun of you fucking your sister. If Russia is clearly winning this war by March of 2024 then you stop fucking your sister and quit posting nonsense.

Deal?
As Ukraine’s offensive garners more success and Russia burns the only question left is how long until you man up and eat some crow?

The orcs are so broken and beaten that Russia state TV and MIL bloggers are acknowledging that the use of a tactical nuclear device is their only hope of stopping the AFU in Verbove & Robotyne.

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

Ukraine continues to drive the orcs in all directions. Orc moral is low as they realize they are critically lacking men bodies and material.

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

CuriousFiend

Elite
Apricot kernels contain hydrogen cyanide, why would I want my son to eat that?
😎 That is a good question.

Yet I can not answer your question for you though.

Of course I could share my opinions and experiences over the last near on three years consuming Apricot seeds daily,...however,...😏who the fuck am I but some unknown online asshole. I might be telling porkies. Or I might be telling truth. Either way, I am not responsible for whatever you choose to do in life.

I would however advise against simply relying upon any others generally communalistic cut & paste "opinions"—nor for the auto-biased falling back upon any others pseudo-"$cientific" beliefs.

Are you not entirely free to accept or to otherwise notso of what any others tell you to believe? - Is it not your inalienable freedom to do so as you alone will to?

Imo only you are responsible for you and yours just as I am of me & mine—and no matter whatever may come-ultimately only you are accountable for you and yours.

Now, as I originally stated,... I merely recommend - you - assume your intrinsic responsibilities and expedite self motivated research into the heavily veiled subject of Apricot seeds/kernels in relation to what we're told is "cancer".

😎Whatever you do or do not—I simply do not care one way or another.
IMG_20221207_191913.pngIMG_20221207_192020.jpgIMG_20221207_192238.jpgIMG_20221207_192446.jpg

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Russia has deployed it's largest nuke. These warmongers are going to cause nuclear war and won't even say "oops" when it happens. They'll use it to justify their warmongering.... not that it'll matter at that point.

Russia has deployed its largest nuke. These warmongers are going to cause nuclear war and won't even say "oops" when it happens. They'll use it to justify their warmongering.... not that it'll matter at that point.
Nukes don’t mean shit. Russia isn’t going to use a nuke. They don’t want to give China any more reason to invade them then China already has.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Can you imagine if we were fighting for the existence of our country and Americans fled to other countries to avoid fighting? I'd want those people hunted to the ends of the Earth.
Why? I don't want anyone here that doesn't want be here.

Think about all the people that threatened to leave over Trump. America would be better off without them.

Why? I don't want anyone here that doesn't want be here.

Think about all the people that threatened to leave over Trump. America would be better off without them.
You’re not going to keep those people around. They should be given a fair trial then hung for their treason.

We all owe a duty to our country. It’s part of the social contract.

Latest posts

Top Bottom