Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Ukraine Conflict

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Kyiv is gone because the UK insisted on sending longer range missiles to Ukr. Rus said they would move the border to a distance outside of missile range. If you give them 500 mile missiles then Ukr will almost cease to exist.

Kyiv is gone because the UK insisted on sending longer range missiles to Ukr. Rus said they would move the border to a distance outside of missile range. If you give them 500 mile missiles then Ukr will almost cease to exist.
Yeah, the Kremlin said the same thing over 500 days ago when they started getting their shit pushed in.

Stop parroting Russian propaganda and you’ll feel better.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Ukraine belongs to Putin now.

America moved the Biolabs and child
trafficking units to Africa.

Good luck Jake. You are fucked. Although
you might want to start a new account to
support a war torn African Nation.

Won’t be long now.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Deep State moved on Dude. You are fucked.

Good news is that you can change your avatar to
an African Nation in one minute.

Ukraine is history.
So I take it this is your way of coping with the realization that Ukraine has won the war and will receive support from The US and other allies for the next decade or more.

It’s funny.

You had:

Hate Trump

Vaccine

Ukraine

Now Africa

Go ahead and change your flag.

Victoria Nuland said pack it up
Lol I’m far from a Trump hater. I voted for him in 16 & 20.

Obviously I’ll be voting for Biden this next time around but Trump definitely did some good things and had an ok presidency.

Goldhedge

Legendary
I wonder if they'll eliminate Zelenzki ala Ghadafi once he turns against the US?

Eventually, the US will blame Zelenski for screwing up the whole affair and Zelenski will naturally expose his masters, after all he's merely an actor on the world stage...

The biggest role of his life with a tragic ending to a magnificent play?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I wonder if they'll eliminate Zelenzki ala Ghadafi once he turns against the US?

Eventually, the US will blame Zelenski for screwing up the whole affair and Zelenski will naturally expose his masters, after all he's merely an actor on the world stage...

The biggest role of his life with a tragic ending to a magnificent play?
Who do you mean by "they"? If Zelensky tries to negotiate with Russia that Azovites have said they will kill him. It's why Z did nothing he promised in the donbas, when he ran for president.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

I quit watching that dude because his takes were always wrong after a couple weeks. Ukraine hasn't breached the first line of defense yet. They've only physically reached them in a few places. Those troops are dying by the thousands. Russia is advancing in the north and a bunch of these "gains" in the south are going to be forced to make some tough decisions.... Do they keep trying to push Russia back even though they could be cutoff from behind if the Russian breakthrough in the north?

Ukr is sending 1000's more troops north to prevent this but the problem still remains that Ukraine is running out of men and artillery and ammunition.

I quit watching that dude because his takes were always wrong after a couple weeks. Ukraine hasn't breached the first line of defense yet. They've only physically reached them in a few places. Those troops are dying by the thousands. Russia is advancing in the north and a bunch of these "gains" in the south are going to be forced to make some tough decisions.... Do they keep trying to push Russia back even though they could be cutoff from behind if the Russian breakthrough in the north?

Ukr is sending 1000's more troops north to prevent this but the problem still remains that Ukraine is running out of men and artillery and ammunition.
So the guy that gets proven right time after time is the guy you don’t listen to but then you go out there and repeat proven falsehoods like “Ukraine is running out of men and artillery”?

Are you still at the denial stage of the process?

Another day means more Ukrainian advances. Once Ukraine gains control over the heights a few miles south of their current positions they will have complete fire control over Russia supply lines and have cut the “land bridge”. Going all the way to the sea isn’t necessary at all but will happen on time once the heights are taken.

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

Stray

Poster
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Here is mine.

1. Russia attacked the Ukraine because they are scared of prosperity in the ukraine, in a russian speaking country connected to russia. Where russiand and ukrainians have deep roots, got married with each others etc. This still is the biggest threat to Putins russia. It is ridiculous to say ukraine was preparing an attack on russia. Nobody with sense would attack the biggest nuklear power. What country punishes the free speech - as in punishment if people call the invasian a war. How can people, especially in the usa have a love or sympathy for such a dictator.

2. The extreme right-wing and russia. On the one hand the worldwide right-wing celebrates the glorious german wehrmacht and their own armed forces back in the days of WW2, on the other hand, they show their love to the country, that every year celebrates the victory over the german wehrmacht and the nazis. My grandfather was a volunteer with 16 years of age and joined the Waffen-SS to defend germany from the russians. I could never have a love for the russians, they are disgusting and like china a threat to our way of life.
Right after the war, america invited many old nazis to their services because after the victory over the nazis they immediately understood who would be the future threat to america and the world. Nazis werent so bad then, that's a masterpiece of opportunism.

I hope the ukrainians beat the shit out of the russians and I really hope germany puts more money in our own defense - I do not think america should pay for our freedom, allthough america has an economic interest in a safe europe too. Since china becomes the next real threat, america needs europe as a partner to withstand their efforts of influencing more and more countries. Means, we need each other.

Fuck Putin, fuck XJP!

Last edited:
Reports coming out that further Ukraine aid will be a part of a continuing resolution to fund the government. Both sides agree that further aid is necessary and that advanced weapons systems like ATACMS will be a part of this next deal.

The final number of aid is unclear but the low number is reported to be 20 billion with the CiC’s request being the top (24B). The votes in The House are there and Mitch believes Ukraine funding will be the most significant part of his legacy and is personally spearheading the effort.

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Here is mine.

It is ridiculous to say ukraine was preparing an attack on russia. Nobody with sense would attack the biggest nuklear power. What country punishes the free speech - as in punishment if people call the invasian a war. How can people, especially in the usa have a love or sympathy for such a dictator.
I played the video of Lindsey Graham saying to Ukraine soldiers... "Your war is our war. 2017 will be the year of the offensive. I will go back to DC to get you the weapons you need to take back Crimea".

Spin that how you want but any Russia that watched that video would realize that the longer they wait the more men and weapons Ukraine will have for an offensive. And to say "what country punishes free speech?"... You really need to get better news because an American citizen journalist is in jail in Ukraine for reporting on the war on a YT channel. He's been beaten and humiliated for daring to tell the truth instead of just saying what they tell people to say.

Fuck the Nazi's wherever they are or whenever they were.

We don't like Putin but that doesn't make Zelensky a good guy and Ukraine not the most corrupt country in Europe. How about we agree to not give money to assholes. We don't give any money to Putin or Zelensky.

Jake’s latest video is out where he covers all of Russia being stricken with drones and early reports that Ukraine will receive a total of more than 300 F16!

Jtrain80

Legendary
I played the video of Lindsey Graham saying to Ukraine soldiers... "Your war is our war. 2017 will be the year of the offensive. I will go back to DC to get you the weapons you need to take back Crimea".

Spin that how you want but any Russia that watched that video would realize that the longer they wait the more men and weapons Ukraine will have for an offensive. And to say "what country punishes free speech?"... You really need to get better news because an American citizen journalist is in jail in Ukraine for reporting on the war on a YT channel. He's been beaten and humiliated for daring to tell the truth instead of just saying what they tell people to say.

Fuck the Nazi's wherever they are or whenever they were.

We don't like Putin but that doesn't make Zelensky a good guy and Ukraine not the most corrupt country in Europe. How about we agree to not give money to assholes. We don't give any money to Putin or Zelensky.

We need a list of countries we don't give money to. I am going to like every country in that list.

Peter breaks down how Russia’s war of aggression has actually saved The US a lot of money by allowing us to donate equipment that would otherwise have needed to be destroyed. This covers all military aid provided except for the patriot air defense batteries.

He also analyzes how proving F16s is just the beginning of many long range weapons systems that will be provided since striking in Russia has proven to be successful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom