Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Ukraine Conflict

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Those 2 bridge attacks came from the corridor for the grain deal. Their ship that got hit was launched from same area. I don't know why people are shocked that Rus is hitting Odessa ports hard. People were predicting this last fall..

Those 2 bridge attacks came from the corridor for the grain deal. Their ship that got hit was launched from same area. I don't know why people are shocked that Rus is hitting Odessa ports hard. People were predicting this last fall..
People aren’t shocked but just deeply saddened that Russia would commit more war crimes so flagrantly.

denn

Legendary
Founder

President Zelensky says there is 'no unity in Russia'​

If we didn't have liberals in this country I would say this is the one person politically, that I would not trust one bit. Not anything that comes from him is the truth. Democrats in DC and all over this country are the most dishonest group of people we will ever see. Zelensky is right there with them.

He is right in that we shouldn’t act like Ukraine doesn’t have the moral authority to strike or occupy any land they so choose at this point.

Even if that's wood that would still be heavy.
It’s likely a think wooden plank with a plaster overlay. It was purposefully used in older chapels like that because it was light.

A similar technique was used in all older churches, chapels, and cathedrals across Europe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom