Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

They used my voice in the new Netflix 9/11 documentary…

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
They took audio of me from a YouTube video I’m on and pasted it with some other footage. Go to the 1:35 mark and listen to me. I’m screaming for “Neu to come back”.

Then go to the 59:24 mark in episode 4 of the Netflix documentary “Turning Point 9/11 and the war on terror”

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
They took audio of me from a YouTube video I’m on and pasted it with some other footage. Go to the 1:35 mark and listen to me. I’m screaming for “Neu to come back”.

Then go to the 59:24 mark in episode 4 of the Netflix documentary “Turning Point 9/11 and the war on terror”
Cool Chris!

BigBucnNole

Elite

That's pretty cool!

I was interviewed for US News a couple months back and they took some snippets. I bragged about that shit everywhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom