Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

There are currently 123 members online tonight GITT:

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Ok dicks, I’m charging my phone, but if this convo doesn’t keep up, I’m callin it
239c6fde-956c-4a32-a742-dea76e40f23c_text.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I just realized I have half the # of likes i had on tMB in about .05 of the time I was on there.
Fuck that place.

Also

Probably Russelled some Jim jams posting a Union- centric Civil War piece that isn't historically accurate but 🤷‍♂️

America 1st

Founder
Funny, everything we stood for back then, you stand for now! 😉 (not talking about slavery, so get that notion outcha mind-brain)
Not really.

This is one of my biggest shake my head moments about American history in general.

Those dudes were rebels and committed rebellion out of fear of the future.

Comparing them to the patriots of The Revolution is one of the most misguided comparisons in American history IYAM.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Not really.

This is one of my biggest shake my head moments about American history in general.

Those dudes were rebels and committed rebellion out of fear of the future.

Comparing them to the patriots of The Revolution is one of the most misguided comparisons in American history IYAM.
Nah fam. It wasn’t fear, it was the fact they knew they were right about state rights

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Night my peoples. And @America 1st don’t get me wrong. I believe everything happens for a reason. And I’m ultimately glad the union was won and restored, for it not be so, we would have one weird fucked up world, probably more so than we do now. HOWEVER comma, I believe in a lot of the principles they believed in back then. Mainly small government. Which I know you can appreciate today as well. Ok, good talk. @Farley OUT!

giphy-downsized.gif

America 1st

Founder
Nah fam. It wasn’t fear, it was the fact they knew they were right about state rights
No amount of assumptions about what they thought was going to happen justifies rebellion.

Furthermore states don't have the right to secession.

One common sense way of explaining this to ask this simple question:

Do you believe a majority of voting citizens in this country can take away your rights?

If you answered no and love freedom and individual liberty then the same applies (and even more) to states.

States cannot leave the Union and they can't take their occupants (let alone citizens) out by force.

The only way people can leave the Union is by individually revoking their citizenship (and for good reason).

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
No amount of assumptions about what they thought was going to happen justifies rebellion.

Furthermore states don't have the right to secession.

One common sense way of explaining this to ask this simple question:

Do you believe a majority of voting citizens in this country can take away your rights?

If you answered no and love freedom and individual liberty then the same applies (and even more) to states.

States cannot leave the Union and they can't take their occupants (let alone citizens) out by force.

The only way people can leave the Union is by individually revoking their citizenship (and for good reason).
I gotsta go to bed. I’ll answer these in the a.m. **kisses**

Latest posts

Top Bottom