Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are there any good reasons Biden shouldn’t forgive ALL federal student debt?

Rube Reaper

Elite
Let’s see if there are any thinkers on this board or if it’s just rubes.

Legitimate answers only. No pearl clutching about the national debt or handwringing by the privileged about how they paid off their loans.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I support a debt jubilee

The education is fake, the debt is fake....wipe it out

These are gov loans financed by gov debt which is ultimately funded by money created out of thin air backed up by the income tax

The entire system is absolute bull shit

Yes, people made horrible decisions with worthless degrees but it's time for an overhaul

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I support a debt jubilee

The education is fake, the debt is fake....wipe it out

These are gov loans financed by gov debt which is ultimately funded by money created out of thin air backed up by the income tax

The entire system is absolute bull shit

Yes, people made horrible decisions with worthless degrees but it's time for an overhaul
Just give me back my 100K I paid for my kids education before we do anything drastic. Both have jobs with Fortune 500 companies.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Let’s be real, Biden had nothing to do with anything.
Indeed. You can't get nothing to do nothing. Nothing from nothing equals nothing. But I think a turd is something, and that is the one thing that biden is - a nothing turd.
Let’s see if there are any thinkers on this board or if it’s just rubes.

Legitimate answers only. No pearl clutching about the national debt or handwringing by the privileged about how they paid off their loans.
Give it back to the American tax payer from whom they purloined it. That's equitable your rube ship.

Top Bottom