Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

There are currently 123 members online tonight GITT:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We keep ticking up in traffic each week that goes by and forum activity has obviously gone up. Been a fun ride and look forward to the future with everyone.

Jesus, my normal routine is 50 and then another 25 after an hour or so. One time I took 100mg in New Orleans and my wife said I turned gray.
You been since the Wuflu? Had a trip planned for the second weekend in April but cancelled bc of latoya tha destroya’s policies and bars closing at 11.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Never heard of a conservative liking weed. I thought you guys all wanted it banned to keep blacks in prison tbh
Yeah bro. That’s one of my issues that I lean to the left on. I think it’s a natural medicine that should be made legal. If for no other reason, to tax it and bam, the gov makes the money it’s looking for.

I use it for cognitive issues and it helps.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Yeah bro. That’s one of my issues that I lean to the left on. I think it’s a natural medicine that should be made legal. If for no other reason, to tax it and bam, the gov makes the money it’s looking for.

I use it for cognitive issues and it helps.
Conservatives are likely against weed.

National populists, Dims, and even Republicans are likely not these days.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

tumblr_nntahwv32h1titub2o1_500.png

Top Bottom