Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

There are currently 123 members online tonight GITT:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Sound garden - Blow Up the Outside World

“nothing can kill me, no matter how hard I try”

no words spoken were truer than this

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

America 1st

Founder
And what is that kind sir? I need something to look forward to right now!
Making America Great Again.

A country where you look at your fellow countrymen and know you both want to put America 1st...

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
😎

Nothing can stop what's coming. NOTHING.

🇺🇸

tenor.gif

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
2 Favorite wrestlers of all time:

if you could time travel, when would you go to?

GOAT cartoon:

most fucked up story you can think of right this second:

America 1st

Founder
2 Favorite wrestlers of all time:

if you could time travel, when would you go to?

GOAT cartoon:

most fucked up story you can think of right this second:
1- Hulk and Andre

2- Portugal

3- Road Runner & Willie

4- The number of us middle schools kids that got drunk and went to pound town outside Brussels on my People 2 People trip.

The balconies on the rooms were reachable from the outside and we were all on the 2nd floor so we didn't fear falling over after *room check* 🐸

Last edited:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
1. Hulkster, Taker

2. 32 A.D.

3. GIJoe

4. I was a young Sergeant in the Army, sitting in my apartment one Friday night with my roommate trippin on shrooms and playing guitar hero. Got a phone call from a “buddy”. He asked if I’d come over and beat his ass in the morning, we got word of a piss test the following Monday and he had taken percocets. So he wanted to go to the ER so he could get prescribed meds so he could pass the piss test. I was like wtf? No dawg. He called my roomie and asked the same thing. Roomie also said you’re an idiot. Next day comes, turns into night. Dude’s wife calls me and says can you come over and get my husband, he’s fucked up and broke his hand. I said sure. So I go over, and he’s in the garage passed out on the floor clutching his hand. The hand is completely shattered and fucked up looking. I asked what the fuck happened....dude didn’t know what to do, so he got black out drunk, stood on top of his car, opened the car door, and repeatedly slammed his hand in the car door over and over till he passed out.

needless to say, nigga got his pain meds. Kid is probably most rhutarded person I’ve ever met. But hell of a fighter and hell of a killer. Just dumb af.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
1- Hulk and Andre

2- Portugal

3- Road Runner & Willie

4- The number of us middle schools kids that got drunk and went to pound town in outside Brussels on my People 2 People trip.

The balconies on the rooms were reachable from the outside and we were all on the 2nd floor so we didn't fear falling over after *room check* 🐸
Not where...WHEN

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
If you’re going to the Symposium, you’ll get to see my “many faces of Farley sketch”

America 1st

Founder
Dancing?

I’m a wino too, Whatcha sippin on
Cheap shit. A Pinot and merlot so far.

Dancing my cares away 🐸

I had to give the thread a break for a bit. Wife starts treatment soon, we've been moving into the new house, and the thread was going through one of it's dark cycles where facts matter very little and despair matters the most.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Cheap shit. A Pinot and merlot so far.

Dancing my cares away 🐸

I had to give the thread a break for a bit. Wife starts treatment soon, we've been moving into the new house, and the thread was going through one of it's dark cycles where facts matter very little and despair matters the most.
How old is the wife?

Latest posts

Top Bottom