Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The issue with Cuomo that I see is that he was basically hitting on liberal women and

AgEngDawg

Legendary
women with hyphenated last names.

That is a serious error.

However, he did kill a bunch of old folks so he is a bad guy.

Mud flap

Poster
Founder
I’m curious why they have decided to turn on him. They don’t have issues covering up the things he’s getting accused of when the person is considered useful and walking the party line.

He did or did not do something that pissed off the ruling class and now they are cutting their losses. Look for suicide by two bullets to the back of the head in the near future.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
women with hyphenated last names.

That is a serious error.

However, he did kill a bunch of old folks so he is a bad guy.

Cuomo hit on every women in Government and the press, or anywhere for that matter. Women I dated was in the A.G. office said he was a bigger pig than Eliot Spitzer, client #9. And this was 10 years ago

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I’m curious why they have decided to turn on him. They don’t have issues covering up the things he’s getting accused of when the person is considered useful and walking the party line.

He did or did not do something that pissed off the ruling class and now they are cutting their losses. Look for suicide by two bullets to the back of the head in the near future.
Maybe they can't cover up the nursing home stuff and need him gone?

If they cut loose big belly Gretch then you have your answer because people weren't letting up on that in either state and murder has a long shelf life.

Mud flap

Poster
Founder
Maybe they can't cover up the nursing home stuff and need him gone?

If they cut loose big belly Gretch then you have your answer because people weren't letting up on that in either state and murder has a long shelf life.
That’s what I started out believing but now I’m not so sure, they have demonstrated the ability to cover up or change the narrative whenever or however they want. I’m starting to believe he was becoming uncontrollable.

Top Bottom