Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thanks to all.

So, a year ago I joined this forum, some may say for the better or worse. The reason why I joined in short, was a debilitating back injury or more specifically, a re-aggravation of on old injury. Literally could not move for 3 days. Minimal water, no food ( as i could not get up to go to the bathroom and my wife aint going to be wiping my ass, I'd rather die ).............

So after several days of doing nothing, I was finally able to get up and sort of walk with a walker into the living room. Never being much of a computer guy, and never on any kind of social media sites, in fact, i did not even know that TFSF was "social media".

Anyway, a year later, I am getting back in shape, lost 30 lbs, down to 185..............and repping 215 on the bench, hundreds of crunches every session, and so on.

So for all my friends out there, thanks. To all others fuck you.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
So, a year ago I joined this forum, some may say for the better or worse. The reason why I joined in short, was a debilitating back injury or more specifically, a re-aggravation of on old injury. Literally could not move for 3 days. Minimal water, no food ( as i could not get up to go to the bathroom and my wife aint going to be wiping my ass, I'd rather die ).............

So after several days of doing nothing, I was finally able to get up and sort of walk with a walker into the living room. Never being much of a computer guy, and never on any kind of social media sites, in fact, i did not even know that TFSF was "social media".

Anyway, a year later, I am getting back in shape, lost 30 lbs, down to 185..............and repping 215 on the bench, hundreds of crunches every session, and so on.

giphy (17).gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Good for you. Tough love makes us all better. Iron on iron
I'm lagging these days. I have trouble humping steel for 6hrs without going in to shit. My stamina is dick. No need to be a hulk. Consistency is now your best buddy. Repeat exercise and build muscle memory. Very happy for you @weaponoffreedom

He’s a fag and a super troll. Put him on ignore and you will enjoy this website much better.
You want a politician to fuck your ass.

Anyone who doesn’t want to be fucked by a politician is not a troll. They’re people who live in reality and not your echo chamber of worship for a politician.

I would say the fag is you, who wants to get fucked by another man.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Congrats

Latest posts

Top Bottom