Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stetson Bennett placed on NFI for addiction?

“There are certain things that I think are a little bit bigger and more important, and out of respect for the particulars and the specifics, (I) want to be able to keep it in-house,” McVay said.

McVay said Bennett’s move to the NFI list was not related to his shoulder injury. McVay also said he has met recently with Bennett.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
“There are certain things that I think are a little bit bigger and more important, and out of respect for the particulars and the specifics, (I) want to be able to keep it in-house,” McVay said.

McVay said Bennett’s move to the NFI list was not related to his shoulder injury. McVay also said he has met recently with Bennett.

Meanwhile Bama repping....

Meanwhile Bama repping....

On a serious note is this alcohol related? After that drunken interview he did that’s all I can think of when the guy is mentioned.

Depressed related? Both?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
On a serious note is this alcohol related? After that drunken interview he did that’s all I can think of when the guy is mentioned.

Depressed related? Both?
Maybe drinking. I didn't think LA would be good for him.

I also hear that the Hollywood starlets all competing for Stetson IV so it could be exhaustion.

I thought it would be better for Stetson to go to Green Bay or Cleveland.

Maybe drinking. I didn't think LA would be good for him.

I also hear that the Hollywood starlets all competing for Stetson IV so it could be exhaustion.

I thought it would be better for Stetson to go to Green Bay or Cleveland.
Well whatever it is I hope he gets help.

You don’t like to see someone with such a bright future in a bad spot.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
He was in the stands at UGA (not on the sideline) and looked pretty fvcked up. A jawjuh fan on the MB says its def alcohol issue related

Latest posts

Top Bottom