Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Texas and Oklahoma want to join the SEC??

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
CluelessEssentialFruitbat-size_restricted.gif

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Not sure if you're an OU fan or UT fan but if you're a UT fan...
iu

UT is closer to Tech in Big XII football titles than they are to OU. Texas isn't competing much as it is now.
When all your TV revenue dries up and you guys are playing Utah State in the Mountain West as your rival, you will wish you had made more of the time we held you up all these years

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
When all your TV revenue dries up and you guys are playing Utah State in the Mountain West as your rival, you will wish you had made more of the time we held you up all these years

You do make a good point. You don't have to be worth a shit in football as long as you have name recognition (and 2/3 of the Texas PUF to fund your school)

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
You do make a good point. You don't have to be worth a shit in football as long as you have name recognition (and 2/3 of the Texas PUF to fund your school)
All that would be legitimate if y’all were worth a shit either. We owned you in our shittiest of shitty years

Also we generate more revenue than all of you and do all the groundbreaking research. It’s a way better investment and you know it and any argument to the contrary is blatant communism

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
That’s the great part, I’m a SC fan.

But we just won media days so it just feels right to be a little braggadocious.
Loved the Aggie reporter breaking during media day so they’d have to get asked about it

ALLLLL the wind is gone from that sail

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
I’m just hoping that K-State lands in a conference where the committee feels pity and gives one automatic bid. Blend the leftovers from the Big 12 with the AAC or some shit. #feelsbadman

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I’m just hoping that K-State lands in a conference where the committee feels pity and gives one automatic bid. Blend the leftovers from the Big 12 with the AAC or some shit. #feelsbadman
Y’all can probably just add some more guys to the big 12

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Oh shit man! We are gonna get to watch UT vs UTjr on the reg now!!!!

Top Bottom