Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Texas and Oklahoma want to join the SEC??

Jtrain80

Legendary
That’s the great part, I’m a SC fan.

But we just won media days so it just feels right to be a little braggadocious.

How about Shane Beamer!! Loved that guy as a TE/ST coach at OU.

It’s coming man. Most of the cucks on here are from a shirtless teenage boy football recruiting forum so once the season starts it will be lit

Could we another 45- 35 on a neutral field situation? Just for old time sakes?

The kick return of nightmares!!!

GD what happened to our lives?

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder

Surprised y’all were able to kick OK State to the curb so easily this time

ArnoldSchwarzennegerPredator.gif

Jtrain80

Legendary
Surprised y’all were able to kick OK State to the curb so easily this time

ArnoldSchwarzennegerPredator.gif

It is written in our states by laws that they have to be in the same conference.

***I have no fucking clue what this thread is about, just have a nice buzz. Holy hell I am ready for some cfb.

OU is gonna be nasty this yr.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
It is written in our states by laws that they have to be in the same conference.

***I have no fucking clue what this thread is about, just have a nice buzz. Holy hell I am ready for some cfb.

OU is gonna be nasty this yr.
We’re going to the SEC

This is the biggest thing to happen to our two schools in 20 years

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder

Im not going to lie, at first I was on the fence… kind of thought if you take a risk hire, go Napier or Chadwell.

I think he has a really good chance. I think he’s as genuine as you come and it could be the perfect time for that, in, that I feel like as fans were all caught up in the likeness crap, and it’s going to be a big deal, but I also think that you can’t forget about the parents and high school coaches. Parents and coaches will always be there, so I think while for the time being it will be a juggling act, it will balance.

Im pretty pumped to see what the guy can do, and hell he hasn’t done anything, yet he’s still managed to get our crowd really pumped again.
I’m not expecting much this season, but would like to see us put a “team” on the field this year. Last couple felt like we had a few guys playing and a lot of guys going through the motions.

The fun of college though, up and downs, we just tend to lean down.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Im not going to lie, at first I was on the fence… kind of thought if you take a risk hire, go Napier or Chadwell.

I think he has a really good chance. I think he’s as genuine as you come and it could be the perfect time for that, in, that I feel like as fans were all caught up in the likeness crap, and it’s going to be a big deal, but I also think that you can’t forget about the parents and high school coaches. Parents and coaches will always be there, so I think while for the time being it will be a juggling act, it will balance.

Im pretty pumped to see what the guy can do, and hell he hasn’t done anything, yet he’s still managed to get our crowd really pumped again.
I’m not expecting much this season, but would like to see us put a “team” on the field this year. Last couple felt like we had a few guys playing and a lot of guys going through the motions.

The fun of college though, up and downs, we just tend to lean down.

I didnt know what to think of the guy either, until I watched an interview. Super genuine and likable guy that has a lifetime of fb knowledge. You guys will do just fine with him at the helm.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
The worst part of this is that Tech will probably end up in the PAC 12 which is the best landing spot we could probably hope for, but now we’re tied to the crazy fucking liberals on the left coast. They had a shitty ass reaction to covid and now we’re married to that bullshit. Fuck me.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
The worst part of this is that Tech will probably end up in the PAC 12 which is the best landing spot we could probably hope for, but now we’re tied to the crazy fucking liberals on the left coast. They had a shitty ass reaction to covid and now we’re married to that bullshit. Fuck me.
I would cheer that move on, you and OK State bolting would revitalize football in the west. Would bring good road trips out west and allow teams that care about football to run roughshod over everyone

… and TCU and Baylor and all those coattail riding fools get swallowed up by the American Conference

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
How long before Tejas jacks up another league?

Also would the leftover schools in the big 12 revenue go up over the life of the tv contracts, where as the SEC schools go down?

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
How will stack up against our meat judging teams?

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
How long before Tejas jacks up another league?

Also would the leftover schools in the big 12 revenue go up over the life of the tv contracts, where as the SEC schools go down?
However the contracts are structured, the leftover big 12 teams are boned and everyone knows it. Even if by some weird chutes and ladders they get better contract payouts they still lose the bell cow and the ticket seller.

American Athletic Conference about to make some marquis additions

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I'm not so sure on TX. Aggies have a valid claim to be the only team in the state in the sec. We will see but I wonder if it is people just floating shit around. I could see OK coming in though
Aggies have no claim to shit, Not how it works. Realignment starts and ends with TV negotiations. LHN is dead weight and ESPN can dump that while making the SEC Network orders of magnitude more popular. Win win.

this is also way farther along than people realize. We only heard about this because some Aggie leaked it to the Chronicle to get the Legislatures involved. Our new Athletic department MO is to end all the leaks and do things mostly in the shadows until we can announce it.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Aggies have no claim to shit, Not how it works. Realignment starts and ends with TV negotiations. LHN is dead weight and ESPN can dump that while making the SEC Network orders of magnitude more popular. Win win.

this is also way farther along than people realize. We only heard about this because some Aggie leaked it to the Chronicle to get the Legislatures involved. Our new Athletic department MO is to end all the leaks and do things mostly in the shadows until we can announce it.
When they brought in Missouri and atm a family friend on the board of trustees told my dad the SEC doesn't want to have two teams from the same state In General. I know albarn and Bama but they are originals. I know SC threw a shit fit when clem's son was brought up and they were never offered even though they were borderline premier at the time. I could be wrong but I could see it being an issue is all

Last edited:

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
When they brought in Missouri and atm a family friend on the board of trustees told my dad the SEC doesn't want to have two teams from the same state In General. I know albarn and Bama but they are originals. I know SC threw a shit fit when emson was brought up and they were never offered even though they were borderline premier at the time. I could be wrong but I could see it being an issue is all
I see the extra 10-20 mill in tv money deals alone will change everyone’s mind.

Clemson is also a regional shitstain that draws such low numbers they literally did a simulcast with Notre dames QB during a top ten game to get the people even remotely interested. Them being the big case for “oh we won’t put 2 in the same state” doesn’t convince me because it’s sounds like more of a polite way to kick out a team who doesn’t make sense money wise.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Clemson is also a regional shitstain that draws such low numbers they literally did a simulcast with Notre dames QB during a top ten game to get the people even remotely interested. Them being the big case for “oh we won’t put 2 in the same state” doesn’t convince me because it’s sounds like more of a polite way to kick out a team who doesn’t make sense money wise.
I agree completely and am not saying it will not happen. I'm not sure TX would have a good fit in the SEC. The SEC is a fine collective w some far superior teams. TX is and always will be TX first and fuck the rest. In the SEC Vandy SC KY all have an equal vote in general. We know Bama and Jawja get the best deals but TX would want to be king shit when they walked in and that simply will not be the case. I personally don't care but I would like to see OK come. I think they'd be a good fit.

Sikness23245

Elite
Can't wait to see what the B1G does in response. There were quite a few on the UM homoboard convinced after Nebraska joined that it was just a matter of time until Texas and Oklahoma followed.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Fuck off. Clemson has a huge following.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Fuck off. Clemson has a huge following.
Scar already brings in those television sets in that region and y’all still have the rivalry. There’s no reason to bring a single team in and upset the conference balance when bigger fish(money wise this isn’t about football) are out there showing interest

Plus I had never seen anything like that Ian Book interview during yalls game. Y’all should have burned down the college world for something like that but since it’s a smaller program you couldn’t take ESPN to task over it

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Super conferences are here

Agreed. If we are really going to join the SEC, and my sources are saying it's a done deal, I would like to get rid of some of the weak programs and add even more strength. Shed aggy, Mizzou and Vandy and find three other competitive programs. Aggy has never won anything in anything. Mizzou considers themselves a basketball school and they have never even been to the Final Four. And then Vandy. Maybe they could team up with TCU and Baylor and start something there.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Holy Shit......I thought people here were smarter than this.

But here we are.......thread #2.

UT people are fucking idiots. They actually believe we NEED their money. :ROFLMAO:
SEC is NOT going to make the conference tougher WHILE watching the ACC, B1G, and PAC12 have an automatic bid........WHILE BAMA,LSU,UGA,UF,A&M all beat up on each other.

There is literally NOTHING UT and OU bring to the table at this point. Slive essentially said as much when stating we need a bigger playoff system as the SEC should have 2 in (min) every year. Understand 2 teams in the playoffs alone will generate that income difference.

The ONLY SEC schools that "MAY" benefit are the fucking (athletic) poors....like Vandy, Kentucky, Tenn, etc.
And we stopped letting them sit at the big boy table (decision makers table).

The real answer may be a pod system BUT it will be a national pod system. This is what the SUPER CONFERENCE will look like.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I agree completely and am not saying it will not happen. I'm not sure TX would have a good fit in the SEC. The SEC is a fine collective w some far superior teams. TX is and always will be TX first and fuck the rest. In the SEC Vandy SC KY all have an equal vote in general. We know Bama and Jawja get the best deals but TX would want to be king shit when they walked in and that simply will not be the case. I personally don't care but I would like to see OK come. I think they'd be a good fit.
I buy that, we are definitely me first and always have been and always will be, but that’s not enough of a reason for any of those schools to vote no besides the Aggies considering what we bring to the table

Top Bottom