Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Texas and Oklahoma want to join the SEC??

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Holy Shit......I thought people here were smarter than this.

But here we are.......thread #2.

UT people are fucking idiots. They actually believe we NEED their money. :ROFLMAO:
SEC is NOT going to make the conference tougher WHILE watching the ACC, B1G, and PAC12 have an automatic bid........WHILE BAMA,LSU,UGA,UF,A&M all beat up on each other.

There is literally NOTHING UT and OU bring to the table at this point. Slive essentially said as much when stating we need a bigger playoff system as the SEC should have 2 in (min) every year. Understand 2 teams in the playoffs alone will generate that income difference.

The ONLY SEC schools that "MAY" benefit are the fucking (athletic) poors....like Vandy, Kentucky, Tenn, etc.
And we stopped letting them sit at the big boy table (decision makers table).

The real answer may be a pod system BUT it will be a national pod system. This is what the SUPER CONFERENCE will look like.
I never said you needed our money, just that you’ll abandon all of your principles and allow us in at a moments notice since we’re the straw that stirs the drink

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Scar already brings in those television sets in that region and y’all still have the rivalry. There’s no reason to bring a single team in and upset the conference balance when bigger fish(money wise this isn’t about football) are out there showing interest

Plus I had never seen anything like that Ian Book interview during yalls game. Y’all should have burned down the college world for something like that but since it’s a smaller program you couldn’t take ESPN to task over it
Same problem YORE SHIT HOLE has! We took the faggies to get in to TX.

Enjoy yore Fuckin "Longhorn Network" faggits.....

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Our AD spent his entire tenure gutting our football program. I've stopped watching TTU football period
Once y’all got rid of Leach and roped in Tuberville I knew it was gonna take a lot of years to get back. Still pissed about that I did enjoy the years Tech was solid and slinging the tater. Those were all fun games

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Same problem YORE SHIT HOLE has! We took the faggies to get in to TX.

Enjoy yore Fuckin "Longhorn Network" faggits.....
Lololol we are a global brand and the Aggies are a regional pack of tambourine shaking weirdos and you know it

Longhorn Network is half the reason this deal is happening. ESPN wants to keep it all in house and pump the SEC

I’m sorry your feelings have been so badly hurt

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I'm not so sure on TX. Aggies have a valid claim to be the only team in the state in the sec. We will see but I wonder if it is people just floating shit around. I could see OK coming in though

The SEC would vote to kick aggy out and accept Texas if they knew we wanted to come. Deep down, poor little aggy knows this so I wouldn't expect them to rock the boat too much.

BurntJ

Founder
Lololol we are a global brand and the Aggies are a regional pack of tambourine shaking weirdos and you know it

Longhorn Network is half the reason this deal is happening. ESPN wants to keep it all in house and pump the SEC

:ROFLMAO: feelings hurt...... You are literally spouting retard level shit that ONLY mouth breathing homers would believe. You have taken the approach that the SEC "NEEDS UT and OU". Logically take off the UT glasses and honestly assess this from the SEC's position. Only thing OU and UT bring is tougher IN SEASON GAMES. This will not make it easier to send multiple schools to the playoffs yearly. But hey, keep on thinking the CFB world revolves around UT. OU brings more to the table right now as they actually WIN games and make playoffs (plus TV for that State, which isn't saying alot, but similar to Mizzou).

You have never seemed like a liberal....SO THESE FACTS SHOULD NOT UPSET YOU.

Jokes below:

Oh wait....this is the Deal that is attached to Saban taking the UT job....right? :ROFLMAO:

You UT fans are a sad bunch......maybe you can get Mac back from UNC :ROFLMAO:

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
The SEC would vote to kick aggy out and accept Texas if they knew we wanted to come. Deep down, poor little aggy knows this so I wouldn't expect them to rock the boat too much.
That’s why they’ve backed off any serious push to go get a quorum in the legislature. That and they don’t have the same political juice 🧃

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
:ROFLMAO: feelings hurt...... You are literally spouting retard level shit that ONLY mouth breathing homers would believe. You have taken the approach that the SEC "NEEDS UT and OU". Logically take off the UT glasses and honestly assess this from the SEC's position. Only thing OU and UT bring is tougher IN SEASON GAMES. This will not make it easier to send multiple schools to the playoffs yearly. But hey, keep on thinking the CFB world revolves around UT. OU brings more to the table right now as they actually WIN games and make playoffs (plus TV for that State, which isn't saying alot, but similar to Mizzou).

You have never seemed like a liberal....SO THESE FACTS SHOULD NOT UPSET YOU.

Jokes below:

Oh wait....this is the Deal that is attached to Saban taking the UT job....right? :ROFLMAO:

You UT fans are a sad bunch......maybe you can get Mac back from UNC :ROFLMAO:
Jesus my god you are hurt. Seek help

Also your answer was devoid of any TV revenue talk which means you haven’t seen how these things always play out. See how I can say that and not call you a retard?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
The worst part of this is that Tech will probably end up in the PAC 12 which is the best landing spot we could probably hope for, but now we’re tied to the crazy fucking liberals on the left coast. They had a shitty ass reaction to covid and now we’re married to that bullshit. Fuck me.

I will say, if this move to the SEC does happen, I will miss Tech. I've always had a soft spot for Tech. I know many good people who are guns up Tech rabid fans. Plus, the way y'all did aggy dirty in the Big XII year in and year out was always enjoyable.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Tambourine shaking weirdos across the country feel denigrated.

BurntJ

Founder
Jesus my god you are hurt. Seek help

Also your answer was devoid of any TV revenue talk which means you haven’t seen how these things always play out. See how I can say that and not call you a retard?
1st of learn to read. I literally stated OU has that advantage. (Its in parenthesis so you may not have been able to figure that out.

2nd we are in Tx already now. Look Tard we spend more than you yearly SO dont act like we NEED yore fucking chump change. Literally Bama and UGA spend the most yearly. LSU, A&M are top 10 too.

I had always heard these UT stories....but JFC you fags are acting like the Hillbillies in Knoxville. Maybe you can hire Saban the day Tennessee hires John Gruden retard!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
1st of learn to read. I literally stated OU has that advantage. (Its in parenthesis so you may not have been able to figure that out.

2nd we are in Tx already now. Look Tard we spend more than you yearly SO dont act like we NEED yore fucking chump change. Literally Bama and UGA spend the most yearly. LSU, A&M are top 10 too.

I had always heard these UT stories....but JFC you fags are acting like the Hillbillies in Knoxville. Maybe you can hire Saban the day Tennessee hires John Gruden retard!

Tag line under the avatar checks out.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder

Your vulgarity is unecessary, and your anger extreme

I never acted like you NEED anything, I would tell you to learn to read also since I said that earlier… but I’m gonna take the high road and simply state that all the factors you are talking about are football centric “will this make the regular season better” “can we get to a playoffs” are football questions. College football is a business. Do people Need Texas’ money? No. Will they be able to come up with a good reason why they’re turning down 10-20 million in Strict contract negotiations and untold more inexposure alone to deny the pair? Hell no.

You’re very emotional and argue like a woman. Cease this

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
I like the 4 team playoff. The 4th team seldomly puts up a competitive playoff game. More than the top 2 get their shot. The entire regular season matters unlike the NFL. The conference championships are a playoff round, except for ND (which is ridiculous).

TTUcamper

Elite
Once y’all got rid of Leach and roped in Tuberville I knew it was gonna take a lot of years to get back. Still pissed about that I did enjoy the years Tech was solid and slinging the tater. Those were all fun games

We went from the 3rd most funded football program to the 2cnd to last with Kirby hocutt and these are our results. Most people on the home board think he's our best ad of all time despite killing our football program. At this point I just figured this is what our AD and fans want so no reason for me to question it anymore and I left rivals and stopped following our football program that has no future. Ten years of treating our football program like a second class citizen has lead us to irrelevance that keeps us out of a power conference now. I guess this is what we wanted so I will just roll with it and watch basketball.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
We went from the 3rd most funded football program to the 2cnd to last with Kirby hocutt and these are our results. Most people on the home board think he's our best ad of all time despite killing our football program. At this point I just figured this is what our AD and fans want so no reason for me to question it anymore and I left rivals and stopped following our football program that has no future. Ten years of treating our football program like a second class citizen has lead us to irrelevance that keeps us out of a power conference now. I guess this is what we wanted so I will just roll with it and watch basketball.
I had never even heard this damn. What did Hocutt try to do? Was he the one behind the leach fiasco or was it just diverting funds?

BurntJ

Founder
Your vulgarity is unecessary, and your anger extreme

I never acted like you NEED anything, I would tell you to learn to read also since I said that earlier… but I’m gonna take the high road and simply state that all the factors you are talking about are football centric “will this make the regular season better” “can we get to a playoffs” are football questions. College football is a business. Do people Need Texas’ money? No. Will they be able to come up with a good reason why they’re turning down 10-20 million in Strict contract negotiations and untold more inexposure alone to deny the pair? Hell no.

You’re very emotional and argue like a woman. Cease this
JFC....Impossible, I literally HAVE NO EMOTION at all EVER, (NO offense but i'll stick to my REAL DR.)

Yep the SEC has been waiting a lifetime for UT to bring "EXPOSURE".

Stop tying and read your drivel man......Im trying to help you out....BUT clearly yore set on jumping off this cliff.

If money was so important.... WE WOULD KICK SCHOOLS OUT. Like Vandy, Miss St, etc.

TTUcamper

Elite
I had never even heard this damn. What did Hocutt try to do? Was he the one behind the leach fiasco or was it just diverting funds?

He started with Kingsbury. We had the lowest paid staff, recruiting budget and worst facilities his entire career outside of cliffs last two years where our staff budget was out of the bottom spot but not top half. Hocutt has never funded any aspect of our football program top half of the conference and our FTF is probably the worst or second worst in conference.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
He started with Kingsbury. We had the lowest paid staff, recruiting budget and worst facilities his entire career outside of cliffs last two years where our staff budget was out of the bottom spot but not too half. Hocutt has never funded any aspect of our football program top half in the conference and our FTF is probably the worst or second worst in conference.
Got to love the Air Raid

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
JFC....Impossible, I literally HAVE NO EMOTION at all EVER, (NO offense but i'll stick to my REAL DR.)

Yep the SEC has been waiting a lifetime for UT to bring "EXPOSURE".

Stop tying and read your drivel man......Im trying to help you out....BUT clearly yore set on jumping off this cliff.

If money was so important.... WE WOULD KICK SCHOOLS OUT. Like Vandy, Miss St, etc.
All Capital letters now? Take 10 deep breaths and regroup.

This must be your first round of realignment talks and that’s okay, it’s frustrating and confusing but we’ll all get through this together.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
He started with Kingsbury. We had the lowest paid staff, recruiting budget and worst facilities his entire career outside of cliffs last two years where our staff budget was out of the bottom spot but not top half. Hocutt has never funded any aspect of our football program top half of the conference and our FTF is probably the worst or second worst in conference.
Jesus Christ, where was he diverting it!???? To Chris Beard and that whole program (if too soon I’m sorry I just didn’t know about any of this)

BurntJ

Founder
Really? I always heard T. Boone had bought ya'll insane facilities and was providing spending money. Always wondered what the KK deal was as he seemed like the right choice to me......(But I thought Frost and Harbaugh were good choices for their Alma's).........AND BOY WAS I WRONG THERE! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Really? I always heard T. Boone had bought ya'll insane facilities and was providing spending money. Always wondered what the KK deal was as he seemed like the right choice to me......(But I thought Frost and Harbaugh were good choices for their Alma's).........AND BOY WAS I WRONG THERE! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oklahoma State ≠ Texas Tech

BurntJ

Founder
Oklahoma State ≠ Texas Tech

Ahhh thats right. JFC that was awful on my part.

But.......:ROFLMAO: See how little we CARE about the SWAC/Big12.

I should have known that BUT sadly I know more about Vandy, Miss St, Ole Piss, UT, SCAR.....hell everyone except the faggies and methheads.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
When negotiating tv contracts, television sets in a state are the #1 driving factor. It’s really the only reason Mizzou made it in the SEC. Missouri is the 5th largest state by population in the SEC footprint, so they’re actually rather valuable. Cable providers can charge about $3 per subscriber for the SEC Network in states within the footprint compared to about $1 outside of the footprint. Texas a&m already brings that additional revenue for the state of Texas so in essence adding Texas doesn’t add subscriber value. And Oklahoma is only above Arkansas & Mississippi in population so honestly they don’t add a ton either.

It does however add some interesting matchups that should draw increased viewership so with that in mind should bring increased ad revenue which would be considered in the negotiations, but from a subscriber perspective, Texas & Oklahoma don’t add much.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I never said you needed our money, just that you’ll abandon all of your principles and allow us in at a moments notice since we’re the straw that stirs the drink
What's the drink? Water?
giphy.gif

grimm515

Elite
Founder
When negotiating tv contracts, television sets in a state are the #1 driving factor. It’s really the only reason Mizzou made it in the SEC. Missouri is the 5th largest state by population in the SEC footprint, so they’re actually rather valuable. Cable providers can charge about $3 per subscriber for the SEC Network in states within the footprint compared to about $1 outside of the footprint. Texas a&m already brings that additional revenue for the state of Texas so in essence adding Texas doesn’t add subscriber value. And Oklahoma is only above Arkansas & Mississippi in population so honestly they don’t add a ton either.

It does however add some interesting matchups that should draw increased viewership so with that in mind should bring increased ad revenue which would be considered in the negotiations, but from a subscriber perspective, Texas & Oklahoma don’t add much.
True. But, who else makes sense to add to get to 16? Don't want pedo state even though they bring lots of TV sets. UNC and UVA bring basketball value, but little else.

Sikness23245

Elite

Thought you were a Michigan fan for a second. Had to scroll back up after reading to check the handle. :ROFLMAO:

irt your post, same. :cry:

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
see that's why texas is shit. who need new research buildings that dont pay for croots.
Also, I’ll tell you exactly why we are shit

Creeping liberalism in our universities and CRT teachers getting in our players heads and convincing them they are slaves

Also in a show of good faith for all of you. If you DEEPLY need to hurt a Longhorn fans feelings call them “Stanford reject.” That’s a deep cut, but you will legitimately get a good amount of people to tear up with that

Top Bottom