Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tennessee vs Georgia official thread

Who you got?

• Tennessee

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Georgia

Votes: 23 63.9%

• Total voters

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Georgia has won five straight against Tennessee by an average of 28.6 points. Tennessee ranks first in the nation in total offense (553 yards per game) and scoring (49.4 points per game). Georgia ranks second in total offense (530.1 ypg) and scoring defense, allowing 10.5 points per game.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Georgia has won five straight against Tennessee by an average of 28.6 points. Tennessee ranks first in the nation in total offense (553 yards per game) and scoring (49.4 points per game). Georgia ranks second in total offense (530.1 ypg) and scoring defense, allowing 10.5 points per game.
And that UGAy defense might just win the day...

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
And that UGAy defense might just win the day...
Hooker vs the Dline will tell the tale imo. That Hyatt kid will need some double or safety help to slow him down. If they can pressure Hooker and get him off beat the dogs win easily. Doing it is another thing

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Hooker vs the Dline will tell the tale imo. That Hyatt kid will need some double or safety help to slow him down. If they can pressure Hooker and get him off beat the dogs win easily. Doing it is another thing
I'm going into this one the same way I did for UT BAMA in that UT seems to play as a TEAM, and Bama & UGAy seem to play as individuals that just have more talent...I'm looking forward to this one though

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Tell me you don't watch UGA football without telling me that you don't watch UGA football...
Yeah I've watched em play, and at times even stated that at their peak they're the best in the country lol, maybe they're hitting stride again like the first couple of weeks...we'll see...the ankle humpers SHOULD win the game, but the gumps should've as well...the racoon fuckers just seem to have that horseshoe...I've been plenty wrong before...should be fun

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Yeah I've watched em play, and at times even stated that at their peak they're the best in the country lol, maybe they're hitting stride again like the first couple of weeks...we'll see...the ankle humpers SHOULD win the game, but the gumps should've as well...the racoon fuckers just seem to have that horseshoe...I've been plenty wrong before...should be fun
We'll see how the Vols luck holds up between the hedges.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

1. Tennessee​

• Record: 8-0
  • Best win: 52-49 vs. Alabama
Yep, we think there’s a good chance the Vols will open at No. 1 in the CFP rankings. In addition to that thrilling win over Alabama, Tennessee also has easy wins over two other ranked opponents in LSU and Kentucky. The win over the Wildcats on Saturday night showed Tennessee was not looking ahead to next week’s potential epic at Georgia. That game will be for the SEC East title and a possible playoff spot and can also solidify Tennessee’s return to the top of the SEC.

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
I want to change my answer to no one wins as the American people will be stuck with stuck listening to the winning teams insufferable fanbase for a few more weeks. When Is that damn asteroid going to hit?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Going with the VolunQueers in this one, but won't be surprised in the least if UGAy wins...it just screams that the winner will lose to Bama in the SECCG...will have 3 one loss teams, and the rees of inbreds clamoring for 3 SEC teams in the playoffs lol
Have yall played one game this year?
I hate to say it but utjrjr.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Bama wins, cause one of them will lose.
This is BAMA now......

What a sad bunch of losers....... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Can't beat any of us anymore.....SO they prey we beat each other.

I was beginning to forget about Bama 1994-2006 being MORAL VICTORY U! :ROFLMAO:

Whoever wins won’t best Bama in the SECCg so it’s a moot point. Good seasons for both but neither will win the SEC or make the playoffs. Deep down both teams know this is true but I look forward to the false bravado

Until jawja loses its hard to say not them. But Bama lost too. I don't think Tennessee has the fortitude to knock off both in same year. The dogs are pretty fucking talented.

Agreed. They aren’t beating Bama UF and GA in the same year. I said they would win two of those and that’s why I took that bet and $100 out of your pocket. Feels good to see the future

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Whoever wins won’t best Bama in the SECCg so it’s a moot point. Good seasons for both but neither will win the SEC or make the playoffs. Deep down both teams know this is true but I look forward to the false bravado
Everyone LAUGH at this FUCKIN LOSER!! I bet he cried when Tennessee beat the hell out of his shitty team.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The ONLY false bravado is from Bammers that think their ship isn't sinking. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Kirby on the skreet is that Kirby has something special lined up for the Vol offense that they will never forget. Kirby is going to hook y'all up!!!

Go Dawgs!!!

Expect Pain Vols!!!! EXPECT THE DAGGUM PAIN!!!!!

Also, tell Huepel's wife to quit DMing Kirbo!! He is a family man!!!

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Y’all are missing the point here. Kirby’s guys will hurt Hooker early, then Tennessee will be a normal team.

By what method? Late hits? Tonya Harding? To call UGA's passrush mediocre is overstating it. They were middle of the pack at best and now have lost their best passrusher for the season, they're lower half of the SEC. But that's probably more to do with their hack headcoach than their talent, they're stacked on the D side.

Top Bottom