Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tennessee vs Georgia official thread

Who you got?

• Tennessee

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Georgia

Votes: 23 63.9%

• Total voters

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I remember when I was at UGA I used to troll the Volquest. After the hobnail boot game in 2001, I told Volquest that I was attending the 2003 game in Knoxville and I would be wearing hobnail boots.

Three different vols said they would fight me. They are a touchy bunch.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Well there goes any shred of hope for Tennesse and Hendon Hookers heisman campaign

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Elite! We just kicked the Hillbilly asses. Bama fans….that’s what physical OL/DL lines look like. See ya soon……. lol f you don’t lose again.

🤣🤣🤣 Suck our ducks and eat our shits…….VOLS……says Kirby Smart (as he mumbles God I hate Orange) 🤣🤷‍♂️🤣

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Elite! We just kicked the Hillbilly asses. Bama fans….that’s what physical OL/DL lines look like. See ya soon……. lol f you don’t lose again.

🤣🤣🤣 Suck our ducks and eat our shits…….VOLS……says Kirby Smart (as he mumbles God I hate Orange) 🤣🤷‍♂️🤣
I am calling it now. Ole Miss is off this week.

They will take Bama out at home next week.

We will be playing Ole Miss in SECC.

Bama plays in toilet bowl.

BurntJ

Founder
Whoever wins won’t best Bama in the SECCg so it’s a moot point. Good seasons for both but neither will win the SEC or make the playoffs. Deep down both teams know this is true but I look forward to the false bravado
I get that you will be beating yore wife tonight…..but might I ask that you Gumps leave the dogs alone.

Also, did you happen to see us dominate utjrjr……that’s what a physical team looks like. Def, OL/DL, disciplined……you know, the characteristics of Champions…..🤣

BurntJ

Founder
Damn I hope the Vols make the playoffs!!!

I want Kirby to get two in a year against the Vols!!!

We have never done that.
Fuck that. That to me is like the Phillies making it…..if they win, why did we play this originally. I hate all this conference championships bc of this.

Those losers should be sitting at home watching us compete. Why would you want to help that shitty program by allowing them into the playoffs. I get that Bama is done….but you want to help utjrjr now? I personally want them to lose every game and every recruit!!

BurntJ

Founder
That’s gonna happen when Texas and Oklahoma join the SEC

It’s a great tradition that a lot will miss. But Georgia Florida is going to a home and home series
Oh I know been many times....and It was a fun tradition....but the tradition of winning Championships is MUCH MORE FUN IMHO IYAM!

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Oh I know been many times....and It was a fun tradition....but the tradition of winning Championships is MUCH MORE FUN IMHO IYAM!
I agree
I wonder if Texas and Oklahoma will continue playing in Dallas

A lot of changes to college football coming in the next two years

Top Bottom