Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tell me what my breakfast will be tomorrow (May 31, 2021)

JerBearr

If there is a reply with greater than 10 likes and conditions as follows:
  • Less than or equal to $15
  • No traditionally organ meat
  • Must be obtainable at Wal-Mart
In order to give the forum an opportunity, you have until 10am Central at which I will tally the votes. If there are multiple comments over 10 likes the highest one wins. If it is a tie, I choose which one I cook.

Yes, there will be pictures to come. If this original thread has greater than 20 likes I will attempt to livestream the cooking and consumption.

Last edited:

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Cheddar Pig-in-the-blankets.

Honey butter Pillsbury biscuits, sharp cheddar cheese, beef lil smokies. Cut biscuits in half, then break the layers in half. Cut cheddar in 4s. Fill each biscuit piece with cheddar piece and a sausage. Wrap then fill cooking sheet with as many as possible. Bake at length described in canned biscuits.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
  • Must be obtainable at TACO BELL
In order to give the forum an opportunity, you have until 10am Central at which I will tally the votes. If there are multiple comments over 10 likes the highest one wins. If it is a tie, I choose which one I cook.

Yes, there will be pictures to come. If this original thread has greater than 20 likes I will attempt to livestream the cooking and consumption.
FIFY.

going with the family pack at open. This is akin to going to Krispy Kreme and eating all the Hot and Ready you can......until you throw up.
He’ll buy a gallon of milk and do the milk challenge to.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
  • Must be obtainable at Wal-Mart

A salsa covered menu from taco bell. I win by god!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Honestly, thinking about what some of you faggots eat for breakfast makes me wanna stick a fork in an electrical outlet.

Zero comments about bacon. Zero comments about sausage links. Zero comments about home fries / German fries.

Surprised I didn't see fucking avocado toast or some shit from you health nut queers.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Honestly, thinking about what some of you faggots eat for breakfast makes me wanna stick a fork in an electrical outlet.

Zero comments about bacon. Zero comments about sausage links. Zero comments about home fries / German fries.

Surprised I didn't see fucking avocado toast or some shit from you health nut queers.
Relax. I eat bacon, eggs, sausage, buttermilk pancakes slathered with butter and swimming in Log Cabin syrup. Now I don't eat all of that every morning, but that is my main, rotating menu. Thank god I work out every other day or I would be one bat fastard. One more note, I've been eating high fat, high cholesterol breakfast for years and my readings are all in normal range. Bullet proof.

JerBearr

OK so no one got enough likes in time, but I'm going to do this again. I'll post it a few days in advance of next weekend probably!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Relax. I eat bacon, eggs, sausage, buttermilk pancakes slathered with butter and swimming in Log Cabin syrup. Now I don't eat all of that every morning, but that is my main, rotating menu. Thank god I work out every other day or I would be one bat fastard. One more note, I've been eating high fat, high cholesterol breakfast for years and my readings are all in normal range. Bullet proof.
My grandparents and great grandparents all lived into their 90's.

Had to be the authentic butter that kept everything greased up and running properly...

Obviously I don't eat like that every morning either. Sometimes I just do coffee or booze.

Top Bottom