Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So i was talking w my folks yesterday

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My mom's b-day was last week and I turn 50 tomorrow. We were doing our gourmet shitnin the kitchen stuff and I said "who would have ever thought I'd make FIDDY(50)?)
Neither of them said a fucking word. I started with a loud black Irish laugh and loudly even the. Couldn't believe in the power or God and his angelic entities that have kept me alive. So I told them to kiss my ass I'm drinking. That was 2pm dinner was at 6pm. I was in bed at 8pm right on schedule

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You hadn’t made it to 50 yet brother
Lookie here my Irish Canadian from another mother. I just got delivery. I'm home eating chocolate having a couple beers and smokes and thanking God. I can't believe I'm at this precipice of my life. Big changes. I'm staying exactly how the fuck I am. I been this way since 14 and I'm still alive. Thanks Jesus and your dad God. And we can't forget the holy "fucking" spirit. He is the reason I'm so fucking hard to knock out.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You are what peak white trash lives like.
Thanks Rube. I you very want to see you swing by come on. I live in historically Black Phillips community 29466. Ill dm details. I'll hook you up w bigly black fuck anything. They just know I'm not in to it. You'd live it down here. I don't charge anything to introduce you to them. Symbiotic relationships of the deep South

Rube Reaper

Elite
Thanks Rube. I you very want to see you swing by come on. I live in historically Black Phillips community 29466. Ill dm details. I'll hook you up w bigly black fuck anything. They just know I'm not in to it. You'd live it down here. I don't charge anything to introduce you to them. Symbiotic relationships of the deep South
Why do you thinks it’s acceptable for you to live in a historically coloured community?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Lookie here my Irish Canadian from another mother. I just got delivery. I'm home eating chocolate having a couple beers and smokes and thanking God. I can't believe I'm at this precipice of my life. Big changes. I'm staying exactly how the fuck I am. I been this way since 14 and I'm still alive. Thanks Jesus and your dad God. And we can't forget the holy "fucking" spirit. He is the reason I'm so fucking hard to knock out.
FML….. @Croot_Overlord Noe it all makes sense!

Yousonofabitch.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I was invited. They asked me to partake in Their American Dream. I challenge you to visit

I don't do paternalism. Fuck it you do it
Please DONT……

If by chance this Faggit Troll really is in Europe……let him stay we have enough Faggits here……we’re fuckin full man!!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If horses were my thing, which they aren’t, I wouldn’t have to travel to Rubeville, or whatever backwoods shit hole you live in, to find them since we breed some of the best horses in the world here in England.
I talked to my moonsh make her he wants to know if you like it with or without sugar I don't know what it means but he's a power top

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If horses were my thing, which they aren’t, I wouldn’t have to travel to Rubeville, or whatever backwoods shit hole you live in, to find them since we breed some of the best horses in the world here in England.
I never once written a horse but I think I'd be perfect at it great one of the Hall of Famers kind of like scuba diving for me

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I have a bulbous that will take anybody to the Moon they call it Elon Musk

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You talk to the moon?

That’s probably the least surprising thing you’ve said all day.
Moonshine maker. I can't help my truth can't be told bc democrats are power. You fag English. Sime black Irish in prison like likenyou.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I’d imagine it’s not a truth worth being told so do please keep it to
The pretty yang lady is Maria. She is an immigrant I'm trying to help. We all have to do our part

Attachments

• gettyimages-1309695258-612x612.jpg
    gettyimages-1309695258-612x612.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20221130-223245.jpg
    Screenshot_20221130-223245.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 1669679234365.jpeg
    1669679234365.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 123_1(5).jpeg
    123_1(5).jpeg