Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SEC championship game thread - It just means more

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
My gut says that Bama can't score against that UGA D. But Bama will probably play their best game of the year and come up with scores.

24-10 UGA best guess. 35-32 Bama weird shit happens.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
bama completes a 2nd and 26 in OT to win by 3
If this happens I’m fucking your DAD 1st asshole. 🤣
I’m already starting to get PTSD about playing Bama in the Benz. Standing there having my heart ripped out in the Natty game is literally the worst feeling ever. Can’t handle a repeat of that shit man. Also lucky this Bama team is only Good not great or elite yet.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Since Kirby left Bama, they have only had 1 defensive player not recruited by him drafted in the first round. Dawgs roll 42 - 10.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
31-17 Dawgs
Could be closer. And no doubt Alabama could win this game. But I really think this is Georgia’s year. Should be a good one
GATA Dawgs

Last edited:

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
The Dawgs have not had to play a 4 qtr. game all year. If Bama some how keeps it close, the echo's of 2nd and 26 from The Benz could start to get into the Gawga heads.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
1980 probably wins & wins it all, and we will have to start calling them 2021...but I keep saying, until UGA actually beats Bama, I cannot predict such a thing. We shall see.

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
Dawgs by 10, maybe 17 if we knock Lil Bryce out of the game. Not trolling either since it’s happened in half our games this year. Who is Bryce’s backup? We knocked Tua out last time and we all know the story there with Jalen. But I think that could be a key since our backup is really good. Bama’s I seriously haven’t a clue?

Dawgs by 10, maybe 17 if we knock Lil Bryce out of the game. Not trolling either since it’s happened in half our games this year. Who is Bryce’s backup? We knocked Tua out last time and we all know the story there with Jalen. But I think that could be a key since our backup is really good. Bama’s I seriously haven’t a clue?

The backup that couldn’t make it at USC and can’t beat out the midget at QB. Yeah I bet he’s reaaaaally good. Really good players usually don’t bounce around and never start.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
The backup that couldn’t make it at USC and can’t beat out the midget at QB. Yeah I bet he’s reaaaaally good. Really good players usually don’t bounce around and never start.

Which one of these athletic studs are you? I'm going with the Olde wearing the jersey.

maxresdefault.jpg

FYI: This is the type of DEFENDER shit that everyone mocks.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Which one of these athletic studs are you? I'm going with the Olde wearing the jersey.

maxresdefault.jpg

FYI: This is the type of DEFENDER shit that everyone mocks.
I'm the big guy on the grey shirt. The guy in the tank passed me by, but I horse collared him to get to Coach first.

Top Bottom