Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SEC championship game thread - It just means more

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
lying-coming.gif

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Imagine a world where Ohio The thought they could get in the playoff
with 2 that’s Two losses.

Holy Shit that’s just a classic.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
That game was big boy football. I'll retract my statement from earlier, I do want to see that again.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
What he does isn’t hard. I’m just pissed that he’s doing it and not me.
He pushed Barker at usc for 3 years and when it was clear he wasnt a 1st day draft pick he finally went with everyone else in the country and agreed he was overrated. I never saw that dude as a qb1 at most colleges after his soph year but Mcshay just kept pushing him based on his hs ranking. I honestly don't think this guy knows foosball as good as most of us on this board.

Provide proof that I'm wrong. You won't, because you can't.

What would you like me to prove? That Bama has had a first round defensive guy drafted since Kirby left that wasn’t recruited by him? Or are you just calling any guy drafted on defense from Alabama someone Kirby recruited because he was the D coordinator.

I mean I know dawg fans are weird and probably have all the info on Bama players the past 6 years to try to prop Kirby up and his failings. Always trying to constantly compare. Sad*

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
JFC…..welp Congrats Bama.!our Downsy Corch managed to get us completely embarrassed. Luckily we’re experienced at this. We made a great run BUT you guys are the champs!

Dawg1572

Poster
JFC…..welp Congrats Bama.!our Downsy Corch managed to get us completely embarrassed. Luckily we’re experienced at this. We made a great run BUT you guys are the champs!
Amazed he can keep signing 5star qbs with that stud Stetson Bennett we got

Latest posts

Top Bottom