Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SEC championship game thread - It just means more

TJHall1

Legendary
The scores today have me a little confused. Was the SECCG at noon and the Big12 is on now?
Whadya thinking for iowa Michigan my guy? If iowa doesn't get 2+ turnovers I think Michigan handles them. Iowas qb is possibly the worst in d1.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
the-x-files-i-want-to-believe.gif

Sikness23245

Elite
Whadya thinking for iowa Michigan my guy? If iowa doesn't get 2+ turnovers I think Michigan handles them. Iowas qb is possibly the worst in d1.

You're likely right, but I still have no trust in the Michigan coaches. I want to believe Michigan wins handily, but I'm still tempering expectations.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Seriously there is plenty of time left in the game. Bama turns the ball over there or something it gets interesting. Hope we stay aggressive

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Seriously there is plenty of time left in the game. Bama turns the ball over there or something it gets interesting. Hope we stay aggressive
I think the game is in hand. Right now we’re just trying to keep it close and get in the playoffs to hopefully have a rematch.
Georgia picked a bad game to shit in the bed. But hats off to Alabama

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think the game is in hand. Right now we’re just trying to keep it close and get in the playoffs to hopefully have a rematch.
Georgia picked a bad game to shit in the bed. But hats off to Alabama
Ain’t over till it’s over

theDane8106

Elite
Founder
Dammit Gawgaw, I guess I'll have to find another bandwagon to jump onto. I'll just continue getting lubed up to watch my Hawks handle Michigan tonight. Go Hawks!!!

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Ain’t over till it’s over
I think it is but I get your point.
I think the playoffs will be Alabama number one Michigan number two if they win Georgia hopefully at three and Cincinnati at four. Maybe we will see y’all again and not shit in the bed. Again great game by Alabama

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I’d like to express my condolences to the fans of all the teams that talked shit about Georgia blowing out Alabama.

I know it’s hard but hang in there. You still have hope and by gosh you can do it.

L. O. Fuckin L.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Going into the game I fully expected it to be like the year deshaun Watson single handedly beat Bama. When you got the best QB in football you can beat anyone on any given night

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Going into the game I fully expected it to be like the year deshaun Watson single handedly beat Bama. When you got the best QB in football you can beat anyone on any given night
He played amazing. Give him the Heisman Trophy now. Hope to see y’all again down the road if possible this year in the playoffs. Maybe we will show up this time. But again congratulations

sanction

Legendary
Founder
A first year starter that weighs 185 on a good day.

That kid truly has ice water in his veins.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Good game. All I can hope for is that if we meet again in the playoffs, it will be like our second game against Auburn in 2017. If not, the curse is still real.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
A first year starter that weighs 185 on a good day.

That kid truly has ice water in his veins.
He’s gonna thicken up and be Rustle Wilson 2.0

That bomb to Jameson Williams in double coverage was 55 yards in the air

sanction

Legendary
Founder
He’s gonna thicken up and be Rustle Wilson 2.0

That bomb to Jameson Williams in double coverage was 55 yards in the air
He’s going to be a monster next year barring injury.

I’m resting easy tonight. This team has surpassed all expectations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom