Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ROE IS OVERTURNED!!!!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
You're the reason this country is falling apart. Instead of holding your daughters accountable and making them think about their decisions, you make them think it's ok to get their fuck on, get pregnant, and then kill that little baby. You're fucking pathetic.

I'm so happy I was raised different than that and will raise my daughter different than that.

Chicago in your name..... Makes sense
I’m the reason this country is falling apart? Dude you sent a picture of your asshole for the world to see.

My daughters are pre pubescent so settle down. However, I’m not a faggot that thinks sex is taboo. Sex is healthy, if people had more of it they probably wouldn’t feel the need to send pictures of their asshole for the world to see.

Have you ever banged anyone other than your wife? Maybe not and that would explain a lot.

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m the reason this country is falling apart? Dude you sent a picture of your asshole for the world to see.

My daughters are pre pubescent so settle down. However, I’m not a faggot that thinks sex is taboo. Sex is healthy, if people had more of it they probably wouldn’t feel the need to send pictures of their asshole for the world to see.

Have you ever banged anyone other than your wife? Maybe not and that would explain a lot.
I don't have a wife you stupid fuck.

You keep justifying murdering babies because of a drunken night tho you fuckin idiot.

TJHall1

Legendary

And, on top of it, I didn't send a picture of my asshole, you dipshit.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Twitter is mostly the extreme of the left/establishment, but even with that I bet most of what you are seeing is fake...bots, paid shills, the algorithm, & probably all of those and more...but it definitely does not represent the People. Twitter is there to control the narrative. Really starting to believe the dead internet theory lately.
It’s seeming more and more likely daily.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Great thread.
This is EXACTLY what has happened. In school we discussed it as the pendulum effect. When the pendulum swing to far 1 direction, it will swing back equally in the opposite direction. (Most people I know believed it should be repealed BUT believed it would never happen…..till the left wanted 3rd trimester and even further to full term abortions.)

Play stupid games….win stupid prizes.

PS: Also Boom! That thread is perfect….everyone should read it .

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
This is EXACTLY what has happened. In school we discussed it as the pendulum effect. When the pendulum swing to far 1 direction, it will swing back equally in the opposite direction. (Most people I know believed it should be repealed BUT believed it would never happen…..till the left wanted 3rd trimester and even further to full term abortions.)

This ruling will allow 3rd term and even further full term abortions.

This ruling does not stop abortion. You will see much looser abortion policies in Blue States if I had to guess.

TJHall1

Legendary
This ruling will allow 3rd term and even further full term abortions.

This ruling does not stop abortion. You will see much looser abortion policies in Blue States if I had to guess.
So long as you were drunk when you conceived that is perfectly acceptable. No need to tie down an irresponsible person when you can murder a baby.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

That was a great thread though and spot on.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
So long as you were drunk when you conceived that is perfectly acceptable. No need to tie down an irresponsible person when you can murder a baby.

Not perfectly acceptable and I don’t necessarily agree with it. However, plan B type abortion should be available in my book.

Something along the lines of a necessary evil.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Another way of looking at this topic is examining the radical extremes of each end of the spectrum and considering what they believe.

If you look at the radical “pro life” side of this argue you get the no abortion ever group. This group is clearly not considering anything but their own selfish beliefs. There has to be exceptions to protect pregnant mothers in harms way or for rape / incest.

If you look at the radical left side of the argument you see opinions such as abortions up to 30 days after birth should be legal. While I don’t think I would ever personally make such a decision, families and people with medical power of attorney pull the plug on their loved ones all the time. It’s really not a radical position in any way.

If we support the notion that parents have the right to make medical decisions for their progeny up until adulthood then we have to respect other people’s right to make decisions for their children even if we don’t personally agree with them.
You can’t pull the plug on someone that is not plugged in! Let state legislatures propose laws and put it out for a vote. If you are in a minority in your state then move to where there are like minded people.

You can’t pull the plug on someone that is not plugged in! Let state legislatures propose laws and put it out for a vote. If you are in a minority in your state then move to where there are like minded people.
I don’t mind the state’s deciding the issue.

I wouldn’t mind a federal law on the topic either.

As long as the legislature is deciding the issue, instead of the courts making up mythical rights that aren’t written into The Constitution, then we already took a massive step in the correct direction.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I respect and understand your position, I just have a different one.

I think there is a difference between a baby and a fetus. We are far enough along scientifically to make that distinction.

Please tell me you have banged someone other than your wife. What if that decision defined your life? I don’t think that should be a lifetime decision, maybe you do and I can respect that I just disagree.
We are far along enough along and there is not a distinction between a fetus and baby based on the science.

We are far along enough along and there is not a distinction between a fetus and baby based on the science.

We all recognize the fetus is alive. Nobody is arguing that point or that it has a unique DNA structure.

Simply being “alive” and having unique DNA doesn’t mean it has equal rights or even equal standing to an adult human being and their freedom of choice.

Not everything that is “living” has rights. Animals, plants, bacteria, viruses, cancer cells are all “living” as just a few examples.

On top of that a fetus isn’t a US citizen, as of today, and enjoys no rights. An adult US citizen enjoys the right to life, liberty, and to pursue happiness even if pursuing that happiness means getting an abortion in an area where it is legal.

TJHall1

Legendary
This shit drives me nuts.

I don't like the treatment and how animals are raised for processing in most commercial situations, so I get the points those people make, but these fucking morons who don't want you to kill a cow, pig, goat, chicken, and whatever else to eat it but are ok with aborting multiple human lives themselves is nonsense.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
We all recognize the fetus is alive. Nobody is arguing that point or that it has a unique DNA structure.

Simply being “alive” and having unique DNA doesn’t mean it has equal rights or even equal standing to an adult human being and their freedom of choice.

Not everything that is “living” has rights. Animals, plants, bacteria, viruses, cancer cells are all “living” as just a few examples.

On top of that a fetus isn’t a US citizen, as of today, and enjoys no rights. An adult US citizen enjoys the right to life, liberty, and to pursue happiness even if pursuing that happiness means getting an abortion in an area where it is legal.
Those other things alive are not human.

A baby is human.

It is a human at conception by definition.

It therefore has rights. If a mother and baby are murdered, it is considered a double-homicide. We have established that legal precedent.

That is the science and the logical sequence of rationale.

TJHall1

Legendary
Those other things alive are not human.

A baby is human.

It is a human at conception by definition.

It therefore has rights. If a mother and baby are murdered, it is considered a double-homicide. We have established that legal precedent.

That is the science and the logical sequence of rationale.
You're replying to a legitimate retard. Don't expect anything in response to be logical.

Top Bottom