Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ROE IS OVERTURNED!!!!

I’m not real happy about this ruling.

Now we’ll have millions of new Democrat voters besides needing to drastically expand the welfare state to take care of all these people which will surely happen since they will have millions of new votes.

All in all this a great day for people who let their religion govern their politics and the unborn but the rest of us will be caught picking up the bill just like always.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Now we’ll have millions of new Democrat voters besides needing to drastically expand the welfare state to take care of all these people which will surely happen since they will have millions of new votes.

All in all this a great day for people who let their religion govern their politics and the unborn but the rest of us will be caught picking up the bill just like always.
I disagree with almost everyone of of your opinions.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Thanks be to God.

If you would like to DM yore info…..I will light a candle and say a prayer in your name Sunday.

Thanks be to God.

If you would like to DM yore info…..I will light a candle and say a prayer in your name Sunday.
You can just say a prayer for @American Deplorable if you feel so inclined. I could certainly use it because I have a lot of money riding tomorrow and the guy I’m with is a much better golfer than I am lol

The entity that created the heavens, earth, and the universe is smart enough to know who you are talking about.

TJHall1

Legendary
You can just say a prayer for @American Deplorable if you feel so inclined. I could certainly use it because I have a lot of money riding tomorrow and the guy I’m with is a much better golfer than I am lol

The entity that created the heavens, earth, and the universe is smart enough to know who you are talking about.
Take some pictures of yourself golfing tomorrow and post them on here.

TJHall1

Legendary
How am I supposed to take pictures of myself golfing? Grow an extra set of hands? You sure aren’t real smart are you?

Any joker could take pictures of themselves on the golf course so I’m not real sure what that would prove either way lol
You're golfing with someone else you said. Have him take some pictures. Take some selfies.

Are you fucking retarded?? You didn't know cell phones could take pictures of the person holding the phone?

You're golfing with someone else you said. Have him take some pictures. Take some selfies.

Are you fucking retarded?? You didn't know cell phones could take pictures of the person holding the phone?
Again “selfies” would be difficult without a second set of hands since golfing requires two hands.

Of course I could have someone take pictures of me golfing but literally anyone can take pictures of old men golfing and post them. It wouldn’t mean anything. I could take pictures of some of the other old guys on the course and post them for all you know and I don’t do dumb shit like that or worrying about posting pictures of myself.

If you want to post pictures of yourself that’s your business. I’m sure @Rube Reaper would like that!

TJHall1

Legendary
Again “selfies” would be difficult without a second set of hands since golfing requires two hands.

Of course I could have someone take pictures of me golfing but literally anyone can take pictures of old men golfing and post them. It wouldn’t mean anything. I could take pictures of some of the other old guys on the course and post them for all you know and I don’t do dumb shit like that or worrying about posting pictures of myself.

If you want to post pictures of yourself that’s your business. I’m sure @Rube Reaper would like that!
That's what I thought

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder

What's the bill on not valuing the sanctity of life?

What did we spend in Iraq & Afghanistan? How about in Ukraine?

I should note I think the Justices are absolutely right in there legal reasoning to strike down Roe & Casey it just sucks having morals and needing to support such a move as a textual constitutionalist when the politics and effect of such a ruling will empower the things I hate most in the welfare state and Democrat voters.

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
I should note I think the Justices are absolutely right in there legal reasoning to strike down Roe & Casey it just sucks having morals and needing to support such a move as a textual constitutionalist when the politics and effect of such a ruling will empower the things I hate most in the welfare state and Democrat voters.
Maybe we should instead give free surgical hysterectomy’s and vasectomy’s for those on welfare and strongly suggest it after 2 kids on the ledger!

I for one think this could force self-responsibility back in the fold. If people know there are consequences for their actions, maybe they will again make decisions based on ramifications of said decision.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Driving home from Orlando today listened to Fox on Sirius. Not sure who the chick was but she said that almost 65% of all abortions now are from the plan b pill. So got to talking with my wife, are the pharmaceutical companies behind a bit of this? Get the pill flush in conservative states and still get the abortions in liberal ones?

EDIT: BTW I am very pleased with the ruling today.

Driving home from Orlando today listened to Fox on Sirius. Not sure who the chick was but she said that almost 65% of all abortions now are from the plan b pill. So got to talking with my wife, are the pharmaceutical companies behind a bit of this? Get the pill flush in conservative states and still get the abortions in liberal ones?

EDIT: BTW I am very pleased with the ruling today.
Plan B is different than the two medications used to induce an abortion in the early stages of pregnancy.

Plan B is something taken within 72 hours of sex to prevent pregnancy.

mifepristone and misoprostol are the medications used by Planned Parenthood and the like to induce early term abortions.

People should understand “abortion” is a blanket term for many different ways to abort a fetus.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Constitutionally I think SCOTUS got this correct.

That being said, I think abortion should be an option with a lot of limitations.

Rape, incest, deformities, threat to mothers life. Early termination of a pregnancy should be an available option to women who made bad choices.

Abortion shouldn’t be a form of birth control but it shouldn’t be outlawed either.

Most on this board would fuck anything that moves, so get off the high horse.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder

That being said, I think abortion should be an option with a lot of limitations.

Rape, incest, deformities, threat to mothers life. Early termination of a pregnancy should be an available option to women who made bad choices.

Abortion shouldn’t be a form of birth control but it shouldn’t be outlawed either.

All that matters is that SCOTUS get things correct constitutionally. We've grown far too comfortable with laws being made by of the executive and judiciary branches. We elect people to the legislature for a reason. Instead of yelling into megaphones and shitposting on Twitter, maybe these assholes could come up with a workable policy that most people can live with.

I could see this ruling being the beginning of the end of the GOP as we know it.

With all those extra poor voters, the expanded welfare state, and the increase in African Americans the GOP is going to have to shift their platform to the left significantly towards the left & populism to remain competitive. This is especially true as Christian America because a smaller and smaller piece of the pie.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Bro you are so much better than this Lib take.
Try reading each state bill and Maybe don’t spread fake news…..

GA heartbeat law will allow abortion up to 6 weeks when a viable heartbeat appears.

We are a Republic and this ruling does nothing but return the rights to the states and their people.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Walsh is always coming from the top rope.
giphy.webp

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
This dumb bitch...

Fight? How about writing a bill and putting it up for debate/vote? A one-page law could set federal guidelines for abortion regulation that may not please the extremists but most would find tenable, and could easily pass. Make first ten weeks off-limits for bans, post 30-weeks off-limits for termination of pregnancy, let states regulate everything in between to their heart's content. Unwind federal dollars that subsidize abortions, let states do that on their own as well.
They just spent the last 18 months forcing their healthcare agenda on the world. She has no valid opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom