Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ROE IS OVERTURNED!!!!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Bro you are so much better than this Lib take.
Try reading each state bill and Maybe don’t spread fake news…..

GA heartbeat law will allow abortion up to 6 weeks when a viable heartbeat appears.

We are a Republic and this ruling does nothing but return the rights to the states and their people.
Thats why i said scotus got it right constitutionally. Doesn't mean i have to personally agree with it. I have a son born with deformities and a brother in law born with autism and down syndrome. People should have choices on what they bring into this world. We are an advanced enough society to make informed decisions.

I also have daughters and just because they make some bad choices and have the sects with some bozo on a drunken college night doesn't mean they should be stuck with that choice forever. 95% of this board has had some sects they would regret if it ended up in pregnancy.

I agree with Scotus this should be a states right. Given the choice between two republicans at the state level, one that supports early term abortion and one that doesn't, I would vote for the one that supports it. I would never vote for a democrat over this issue though.

This dumb bitch...

Fight? How about writing a bill and putting it up for debate/vote? A one-page law could set federal guidelines for abortion regulation that may not please the extremists but most would find tenable, and could easily pass. Make first ten weeks off-limits for bans, post 30-weeks off-limits for termination of pregnancy, let states regulate everything in between to their heart's content. Unwind federal dollars that subsidize abortions, let states do that on their own as well.
This is pretty on point minus an exception at any time if the mother’s health is at serious risk and for rape convictions / admissions of guilt.

TJHall1

Legendary
I also have daughters and just because they make some bad choices and have the sects with some bozo on a drunken college night doesn't mean they should be stuck with that choice forever. 95% of this board has had some sects they would regret if it ended up in pregnancy.
This is hilarious.

"Killing babies is acceptable if you were drunk and made a bad choice."

Wow.

CurtOFD78

Elite
This is pretty on point minus an exception at any time if the mother’s health is at serious risk and for rape convictions / admissions of guilt.
I think that is my biggest hangup with all of this. I am generally opposed to women using abortion purely as birth control if they are going to be irresponsible. In the case of rape and incest, I say that women should absolutely have the right to get that fetus aborted. Otherwise, why should they have to go through the pregnancy, and the health risks it involves if they were raped or the victim of incest?

Here's where I thought a giant mother f'n' monkey wrench into this argument.

I can see (not necessarily agree) both sides of the discussion. However, if the religious right, and I'm pointing the finger at Catholics, are screaming about how wrong the murder of fetuses is, and they are not screaming just as loud about how the Catholic church has a disgusting history of looking the other way when Catholic priests love to diddle alter boys for decades, I can't listen to a work the religious right says.

I'm baptized Catholic BTW.

Just watch the movie Spotlight if you know nothing about how the Catholic church literally condoned the sexual abuse of alter boys for years. I believe the church made a concerted effort to remove it from theaters quickly. I guess they didn't want the bad press.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
This dumb bitch...

Fight? How about writing a bill and putting it up for debate/vote? A one-page law could set federal guidelines for abortion regulation that may not please the extremists but most would find tenable, and could easily pass. Make first ten weeks off-limits for bans, post 30-weeks off-limits for termination of pregnancy, let states regulate everything in between to their heart's content. Unwind federal dollars that subsidize abortions, let states do that on their own as well.
Men can have abortions too Senator!!!!

noleology

Elite
Founder
I think that is my biggest hangup with all of this. I am generally opposed to women using abortion purely as birth control if they are going to be irresponsible. In the case of rape and incest, I say that women should absolutely have the right to get that fetus aborted. Otherwise, why should they have to go through the pregnancy, and the health risks it involves if they were raped or the victim of incest?

Here's where I thought a giant mother f'n' monkey wrench into this argument.

I can see (not necessarily agree) both sides of the discussion. However, if the religious right, and I'm pointing the finger at Catholics, are screaming about how wrong the murder of fetuses is, and they are not screaming just as loud about how the Catholic church has a disgusting history of looking the other way when Catholic priests love to diddle alter boys for decades, I can't listen to a work the religious right says.

I'm baptized Catholic BTW.

Just watch the movie Spotlight if you know nothing about how the Catholic church literally condoned the sexual abuse of alter boys for years. I believe the church made a concerted effort to remove it from theaters quickly. I guess they didn't want the bad press.
fetuses ?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Thats why i said scotus got it right constitutionally. Doesn't mean i have to personally agree with it. I have a son born with deformities and a brother in law born with autism and down syndrome. People should have choices on what they bring into this world. We are an advanced enough society to make informed decisions.

I agree with Scotus this should be a states right. Given the choice between two republicans at the state level, one that supports early term abortion and one that doesn't, I would vote for the one that supports it. I would never vote for a democrat over this issue though.
Ok……I would agree with most of this (as I too have 2 daughters) BUT….. all this has NOTHING to do with my post you responded too.

You generalized that states were making abortion illegal. Some may be BUT GA law will give 6 weeks for ANY abortion. I mentioned spreading FAKE NEWS which you did. (What you did was equivalent to what Baseball and Biden and Co did to GA about our voting rights bill….distorted the truth OR lied purposeful…..either way fake news.

This whole situation is due to the scumbag Dems. I am not saying I agree with completely none (bc I dont). But if the greedy Dems didn’t continue to try to move the needle all the way to full term….you would have the pendulum swing as far right. This is literally a cause and effect situation.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
This is hilarious.

"Killing babies is acceptable if you were drunk and made a bad choice."

Wow.
I respect and understand your position, I just have a different one.

I think there is a difference between a baby and a fetus. We are far enough along scientifically to make that distinction.

Please tell me you have banged someone other than your wife. What if that decision defined your life? I don’t think that should be a lifetime decision, maybe you do and I can respect that I just disagree.

TJHall1

Legendary

I think there is a difference between a baby and a fetus. We are far enough along scientifically to make that distinction.

Please tell me you have banged someone other than your wife. What if that decision defined your life? I don’t think that should be a lifetime decision, maybe you do and I can respect that I just disagree.
Pathetic

This.

It’s hard to argue with a straight face it is a baby from the time of conception. Even if someone really does believe that because of their religious beliefs that doesn’t mean their religion should dictate other people’s lives or government policy.

Another way of looking at this topic is examining the radical extremes of each end of the spectrum and considering what they believe.

If you look at the radical “pro life” side of this argue you get the no abortion ever group. This group is clearly not considering anything but their own selfish beliefs. There has to be exceptions to protect pregnant mothers in harms way or for rape / incest.

If you look at the radical left side of the argument you see opinions such as abortions up to 30 days after birth should be legal. While I don’t think I would ever personally make such a decision, families and people with medical power of attorney pull the plug on their loved ones all the time. It’s really not a radical position in any way.

If we support the notion that parents have the right to make medical decisions for their progeny up until adulthood then we have to respect other people’s right to make decisions for their children even if we don’t personally agree with them.

BurntJ

Founder
That pre game ring ceremony and standing ovation when he was called for his first AB back were both done well. Very solid. There were a lot of emotions in that stadium during the ovation. I love baseball.
We’ve handled all this perfectly…..

FF not so much…..

Personally….I had no problem at all…till all his crying began. He had 5/135 at a higher average per year than the 6 year he took. HE CHOSE THIS. We made it clear 5 was max yr in this deal. Our fuckin ownership sucks ass….if people understood the financial restraints we have due to ownership and an awful TV deal is the worst of any level team. We are about to start making bank from 23 on then new 1 after 27season.

Last edited:

BurntJ

Founder
And it deleted it, but the internet never forgets

View attachment 112974
Have the FSF twatter post this and tag Tucker. 1st he may show this and do a segment…which 🤣. 2nd if he doesn’t by chance…..he will use the screenshot and possibly get @Croot_Overlord some new blood in the water here. It’s kinda boring right meow…🤣

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We’ve handled all this perfectly…..

FF not so much…..

Personally….I had no problem at all…till all his crying began. He had 5/135 at a higher average per year than the 6 year he took. HE CHOSE THIS. We made it clear 5 was max yr in this deal. Our fuckin ownership sucks ass….if people understood the financial restraints we have due to ownership and an awful TV deal is the worst of any level team. We are about to start making bank on the new 1 after 23 season.

Is there a new tv deal in place?

TJHall1

Legendary

A fetus is a baby. We definitely are far enough scientifically to know that.

I'd recommend telling your daughters to stop acting like whores and dumb sluts if they don't want babies.

You're a hoot.

TJHall1

Legendary

And yes, you dumb fuck, lots of people dealt with a lifetime decision. A decision that defined their life.

Tell your skank daughters and any other females you socialize with to make sure when they get drunk and turn into a fuckin whore that they should carry rubbers.

TJHall1

Legendary

You're the reason this country is falling apart. Instead of holding your daughters accountable and making them think about their decisions, you make them think it's ok to get their fuck on, get pregnant, and then kill that little baby. You're fucking pathetic.

I'm so happy I was raised different than that and will raise my daughter different than that.

Chicago in your name..... Makes sense

BurntJ

Founder
Is there a new tv deal in place?
Yes and no…. 7 years left BUT the last 10 are better. We will get 80mm in 23 will escalation’s to of $20 mm per 2 years so we will make 120mm final 2 years. We were making 1/2 for 1st 15 years of contract. This is still well below tv $ for a top 8 market…..that wins.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
The leaker failed.

The more time that has gone by since the leak, the more I think it was leaked not to bully judges into changing their vote, but to give the public time to get used to it before the actual announcement.

Holy shit. Twitter is a cesspool of idiots. I am now dumber as a result of reading that shit.

Twitter is mostly the extreme of the left/establishment, but even with that I bet most of what you are seeing is fake...bots, paid shills, the algorithm, & probably all of those and more...but it definitely does not represent the People. Twitter is there to control the narrative. Really starting to believe the dead internet theory lately.

Last edited:
Top Bottom