Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ROE IS OVERTURNED!!!!

REMESSIS

Poster
Founder
I might drive up to DC from Virginia Beach today. I’m gonna get drunk and join these whooo-ers in their shenanigans. I will say all the right things, tell them this is bullshit, and men shouldn’t control their bodies. Afterwards, I’ll fuck one, breed her, and remind her she can’t kill my spawn. Then move the fuck out.
4F24F829-1F2E-4049-845B-2F4BA5D76379.gif

Last edited:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I might drive up to DC from Virginia Beach today. I’m gonna get drunk and join these whooo-ers in their shenanigans. I will say all the right things, tell them this is bullshit, and men shouldn’t control their bodies. Then I’m going to fuck one, breed her, then remind her she can’t kill my spawn then move out.
View attachment 113270
Plow on my friend

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Could you tell me more about this "plan b abortion"?

I've never even heard of such a thing.
Google machine. Use it.

I’ll let you keep riding the high horse. I hope you are never in a position to need an abortion (your significant other that is). There are lots of valid reasons for them. You try caring for someone with downs for a while and see if your opinion changes.

TJHall1

Legendary
Google machine. Use it.

I’ll let you keep riding the high horse. I hope you are never in a position to need an abortion (your significant other that is). There are lots of valid reasons for them. You try caring for someone with downs for a while and see if your opinion changes.
So let's murder all downs people!!!

You clearly have no clue what plan b is, you fuckin moron.

Google machine, you should use it!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
So let's murder all downs people!!!

You clearly have no clue what plan b is, you fuckin moron.

Google machine, you should use it!
If the baby is downs I think there should be an option to terminate the pregnancy. Not everyone will agree with that and some
Will choose to bring that baby into the world and that is fine too. But its not easy to care for people with downs.

Right, wrong or indifferent that’s my opinion. It Carry’s no more weight than anyone else’s opinion.

Have a good day @TJHall1

TJHall1

Legendary
If the baby is downs I think there should be an option to terminate the pregnancy. Not everyone will agree with that and some
Will choose to bring that baby into the world and that is fine too. But its not easy to care for people with downs.

Right, wrong or indifferent that’s my opinion. It Carry’s no more weight than anyone else’s opinion.

Have a good day @TJHall1
If someone has downs they should be murdered. Possibility a baby has downs? Murder it.

Haha you're pathetic.

I hope you get in a car crash, get paralyzed, and your wife has you put down.

Also, you still need to Google plan b since you have no fucking clue what it is yet use it as if you do.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
If someone has downs they should be murdered. Possibility a baby has downs? Murder it.

Haha you're pathetic.

I hope you get in a car crash, get paralyzed, and your wife has you put down.

Also, you still need to Google plan b since you have no fucking clue what it is yet use it as if you do.
Dude, get fucked.

My opinion comes from actual experience. Yours comes from a high horse. Fuck off

Monahans

Poster

Have a good day @TJHall1
How do you not understand this is a murderous opinion? What is it about yourself that makes you think you should get to decide if a person with downs should get to live or die? Are you just trolling or is your heart really that black?

TJHall1

Legendary
How do you not understand this is a murderous opinion? What is it about yourself that makes you think you should get to decide if a person with downs should get to live or die? Are you just trolling or is your heart really that black?
He is actually that fucking stupid. His opinion is that if it's harder to care for them you kill them.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I’m not saying I get to decide. I think the people who will have to care for the baby and adult should get to decide. It’s not an easy life for the person with downs nor the people who care for them.

TJHall1

Legendary
It’s a burden that someone as shallow and selfish as yourself can’t imagine.
Kids that are born without the use of their legs are harder to care for too. So is a kid born with 1 arm instead of 2. Or a kid that's born blind. Or deaf.

Fuck them, it's a burden for the people who created them.

ABORT!!!

You're fucking pathetic.

Judging by your posts I'm not surprised you have a history of retardation in your family.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

I’ll never forget the day my wife had an ultrasound and called me with the news saying that something wasn’t right with the baby in her stomach. It was going to be born with birth defects. While his defects were more serious than predicted at that ultrasound, he still has a perfect brain and a high quality of life.

We ultimately decided to have our 4th child my son who is now 8 years old and already smarter than @TJHall1, yet I’m glad that options were available to us at that time.

I would not want to bring a Down syndrome child into this world. Other people might choose to do so and that is their right but I couldn’t do it.

TJHall1

Legendary
I’ll never forget the day my wife had an ultrasound and called me with the news saying that something wasn’t right with the baby in her stomach. It was going to be born with birth defects. While his defects were more serious than predicted at that ultrasound, he still has a perfect brain and a high quality of life.

We ultimately decided to have our 4th child my son who is now 8 years old and already smarter than @TJHall1, yet I’m glad that options were available to us at that time.

I would not want to bring a Down syndrome child into this world. Other people might choose to do so and that is their right but I couldn’t do it.
You're pathetic.

Those other things alive are not human.

A baby is human.

It is a human at conception by definition.

It therefore has rights. If a mother and baby are murdered, it is considered a double-homicide. We have established that legal precedent.

That is the science and the logical sequence of rationale.
It’s not rational to argue human conception equals a human life. To argue that some jurisdictions making it a crime to murder the pregnant adult means that it is universally recognized as a human life is just being intentionally obtuse.

Being the victim of a crime is not the same as making bodily decisions or decisions about your progeny which is what is happening with abortion.

You’re seeing here first hand that most people do not accept that as a moral or practical standard. To argue that it is as established precedent does nothing but undermine your own position. You’re certainly entitled to feel that way but you must also acknowledge you are in the minority and at the same time contorting regions les with established and universal precedents.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Kids that are born without the use of their legs are harder to care for too. So is a kid born with 1 arm instead of 2. Or a kid that's born blind. Or deaf.

Fuck them, it's a burden for the people who created them.

ABORT!!!

You're fucking pathetic.

Judging by your posts I'm not surprised you have a history of retardation in your family.
Read better. It’s not in my family. He is my in-law and I am one of about 4-5 people it takes to care for him.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
It’s not rational to argue human conception equals a human life. To argue that some jurisdictions making it a crime to murder the pregnant adult means that it is universally recognized as a human life is just being intentionally obtuse.

Being the victim of a crime is not the same as making bodily decisions or decisions about your progeny which is what is happening with abortion.

You’re seeing here first hand that most people do not accept that as a moral or practical standard. To argue that it is as established precedent does nothing but undermine your own position. You’re certainly entitled to feel that way but you must also acknowledge you are in the minority and at the same time contorting regions les with established and universal precedents.
It is rational.

That is what the science says.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Masturbation is a sure way to prevent pregnancy. Ask Jeffrey “Lubin” Toobin.
Why do you say this like what he did was a bad thing.

People should be accepting and understand that masturbation is perfectly normal. If more kids were taught this at a young age, and that it’s acceptable to masturbate to the same people that identify in various ways, this world would be a far better place!

Don’t argue for freedom or the right to choose. Freedom means thinking the way other people believe.
If @TJHall1 had to care for a downs person for just one day he would too. He just doesn’t know it because he never has cared for someone like that.
You can always tell who the silver spoon folks are. @TJHall1 is the epitome of close minded tyranny.
Read better. It’s not in my family. He is my in-law and I am one of about 4-5 people it takes to care for him.
Good for you. That tough work and most people don’t even think about how much better that persons spirit would feel if they weren’t constantly subjected to the suffering of their existence as they know it.

Last edited:

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Look, I am about as conservative as they come. I don't like abortion, I would never do it personally. But if someone wanted to do it, that's on them. But I'd like it to be 15 weeks or so. I think after 21 weeks, a fetus can live outside the body. So anything after that I'm dead set against.

At the end of the day, God gave us all free will. We can pick and choose what we do, and at the end we have to stand in front of him and answer for those choices.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Look, I am about as conservative as they come. I don't like abortion, I would never do it personally. But if someone wanted to do it, that's on them. But I'd like it to be 15 weeks or so. I think after 21 weeks, a fetus can live outside the body. So anything after that I'm dead set against.

At the end of the day, God gave us all free will. We can pick and choose what we do, and at the end we have to stand in front of him and answer for those choices.
100% agree on free will but murder is still murder and people just standing back saying do as you please seems a bit disingenuous no? Shouldn't good people be trying to protect innocent lives from being murdered?

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
100% agree on free will but murder is still murder and people just standing back saying do as you please seems a bit disingenuous no? Shouldn't good people be trying to protect innocent lives from being murdered?
And I get that argument, but libs are gonna lib. All we can do as Christians is give advice and guidance. Outlawing abortion isn't going to deter those that want to abort, any more than outlawing guns will stop someone who wants to inflict harm.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
And I get that argument, but libs are gonna lib. All we can do as Christians is give advice and guidance. Outlawing abortion isn't going to deter those that want to abort, any more than outlawing guns will stop someone who wants to inflict harm.
Agreed, but not outlawing it is being complicit in it. Murder is against the law. This is no different. Now if a psycho lib wants to coat hanger themselves as a DIY abortion, that's something unpreventable just like a person shooting n killing someone. All you can do is make it a crime and punish those who commit the crime. As for the less than 1% of abortions that are done because of rape, incest and serious medical issues can, should and in most cases are allowed. But using the act of murder as a form of birth control is horrific.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Agreed, but not outlawing it is being complicit in it. Murder is against the law. This is no different. Now if a psycho lib wants to coat hanger themselves as a DIY abortion, that's something unpreventable just like a person shooting n killing someone. All you can do is make it a crime and punish those who commit the crime. As for the less than 1% of abortions that are done because of rape, incest and serious medical issues can, should and in most cases are allowed. But using the act of murder as a form of birth control is horrific.
And I don't disagree with any of that. But thinking that being complicit in abortion because there's no law means we are complicit in mass shootings because we didn't outlaw guns.

Again, I wouldnt choose to do it. And I'm all for educating prospective aborters on both paths. But there has to be a common ground. Not being reasonable will just push the other side further into the muck (late term, partial birth, etc).

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
And I don't disagree with any of that. But thinking that being complicit in abortion because there's no law means we are complicit in mass shootings because we didn't outlaw guns.

Again, I wouldnt choose to do it. And I'm all for educating prospective aborters on both paths. But there has to be a common ground. Not being reasonable will just push the other side further into the muck (late term, partial birth, etc).
Incorrect. We already outlaw murder. The gun is immaterial in that discussion. It is the act of aborting a baby that is also murder but it isn't outlawed when it should be except again in those rare instances of health detriment to the mother, rape etc. As a form of birth control it is murder plain n simple and therefore should be no different than shooting someone and killing them. Allowing it to take place just because is allowing the murder of innocent people. You cannot stop criminals from committing crimes even extremely horrific ones like mass shootings. All you can do is create laws that make it punishable. Shooting someone already is. Abortion as a form of birth control should be considered the same.

Top Bottom