Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

CobraKai20

Poster
in.gif

Delta Strand 2021 survivor…..

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I have covid for the 2nd time. First was just about a year ago. Symptoms were much less severe this time. I'm basically over it in 48 hours, while last time I was down for 2 weeks.

I'm thankful to be vaccinated and boosted or else this could have been........ Ha ha ha, just kidding. Still a pureblood here. And now I have first hand proof that it does not require a vaccine for symptoms to be significantly less severe. As everyone here knows, it's all a bunch of fucking lies.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I have covid for the 2nd time. First was just about a year ago. Symptoms were much less severe this time. I'm basically over it in 48 hours, while last time I was down for 2 weeks.

I'm thankful to be vaccinated and boosted or else this could have been........ Ha ha ha, just kidding. Still a pureblood here. And now I have first hand proof that it does not require a vaccine for symptoms to be significantly less severe. As everyone here knows, it's all a bunch of fucking lies.
My second time i didnt even know i had it if i hadnt been tested and told. I still think itbwas a false +. But a week later i was negative

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Pure blood family here. Refuse to get tested. No clue if we’ve had the Covid cold
A buddy living at my place had been exposed. I took it more as a joke. Once i tested positive i felt like it would be irresponsible to expose my workers to any potential threat. I agree w your Position but i also have to weigh that against my duty to my employees

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
A buddy living at my place had been exposed. I took it more as a joke. Once i tested positive i felt like it would be irresponsible to expose my workers to any potential threat. I agree w your Position but i also have to weigh that against my duty to my employees

We do the same. If sick we isolate. Even though we don’t know. That’s what we do.

Rube Reaper

Elite

Let me guess… not vaccinated?

Rube Reaper

Elite
At least you had a little sense.

Now go get vaccinated!

eb102993

Poster
I have a question and I apologize if it has been posted already.

Wife tested positive for Covid this morning. We both work at the same company. Currently, if you have Covid and are not vaccinated you do not get paid for the time you are off.

I feel great right now but everyone around me is dropping with something. Wife has the ability to work from home during her sickness so she is not affected.

If I get this bullshit how can my company say they are not going to pay me when it has proven without a doubt you can still get it?

You can’t quantifiably determine that your symptoms would be reduced if you get the jab. To me that seems impossible. Covid before jab means I now have antibodies and if I was retarted enough to get jabbed after the fact then got Covid again it would mess it all up.

Could they legally not pay me? Just seems very unjust

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Wife tested positive for Covid this morning. We both work at the same company. Currently, if you have Covid and are not vaccinated you do not get paid for the time you are off.

I feel great right now but everyone around me is dropping with something. Wife has the ability to work from home during her sickness so she is not affected.

If I get this bullshit how can my company say they are not going to pay me when it has proven without a doubt you can still get it?

You can’t quantifiably determine that your symptoms would be reduced if you get the jab. To me that seems impossible. Covid before jab means I now have antibodies and if I was retarted enough to get jabbed after the fact then got Covid again it would mess it all up.

Can't you sue companies like that now?

VosFrost

Elite
Founder

Just say you’re sick but not covid?

D

Deleted member 2886

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Looks like it’s time to move the vaxxed to a modern day lepper colony.

How could so many doctors be so fucking wrong? Im barely literate and i knew the whole thing was bs. Guess im a doctor. Of deep thouggt and critical thinking. Not worth much but saved me and mine from that shit. Sad times coming for most of those agitated denialists.

Last edited:

Rube Reaper

Elite
Just received word that a lady in our town, that had been recently diagnosed with an aggressive esophageal cancer, went to the ER last night. Found a blood clot in her lungs and another that ran from her hip to her foot.

Has anyone ever heard of this pre-vax?
Its called a deep vein thrombosis and yes they are fairly common.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Just received word that a lady in our town, that had been recently diagnosed with an aggressive esophageal cancer, went to the ER last night. Found a blood clot in her lungs and another that ran from her hip to her foot.

I hadn’t but I’m not a clinician. This is the first I’ve heard of long clots running several feet

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Asked my mom and she said everything coming up behind the clot ends up clotting too so you can get long clots. At least that’s how I understood it.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Asked my mom and she said everything coming up behind the clot ends up clotting too so you can get long clots. At least that’s how I understood it.

I had seen where morticians have questioned these clots in cadavers after struggling with the embalming process. The few that talked about it said they had not seen them prior to the vaxxes BUT I cannot see how they would know if the dead person was vaxxed or not.

D

Deleted member 2886

Tbh, nope.
Though i wasn't exactly focusing attention on shit like that aye.

20220919_151355.gifIMG_20221003_204500_711.jpgIMG_20221003_204509_931.jpg

👇Found these today;

IMG_20221003_204530_027.jpgIMG_20221003_212621_587.jpg

Top Bottom