Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

BT Avenger

Poster
My wife got a phone call and an email last week on Wednesday. She has been sitting next to a guy in meetings on Monday and Tuesday who despite being triple or quadruple vaxxed and having all the boosters was sick with Covid. My wife like the rest of my family has refused the jab. Her company told her that she should probably isolate for five days etc. She basically told him to fuck off. And she never got sick.

Some of you may know my younger son is a good basketball player and plays in the EYBL. Some of you older guys might remember the name Pervis Ellison. He runs my sons organization. Pervis is a Covid believer through and through. I have never seen him in the past two years without a mask on. He even coaches on the floor with a mask. I never asked him but based on things my son has said I am I am certain he has every shot and booster available. I talked to him for a few minutes late last week. I was roughly 2 feet from him while we talked. My son called me from Kansas City where they were playing this past weekend and tells me that Pervis is not there because he was home sick with Covid. And that it was the second or third time that he’s had it. Despite being two feet from him for a few minutes I’m not sick.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
My wife got a phone call and an email last week on Wednesday. She has been sitting next to a guy in meetings on Monday and Tuesday who despite being triple or quadruple vaxxed and having all the boosters was sick with Covid. My wife like the rest of my family has refused the jab. Her company told her that she should probably isolate for five days etc. She basically told him to fuck off. And she never got sick.

Some of you may know my younger son is a good basketball player and plays in the EYBL. Some of you older guys might remember the name Pervis Ellison. He runs my sons organization. Pervis is a Covid believer through and through. I have never seen him in the past two years without a mask on. He even coaches on the floor with a mask. I never asked him but based on things my son has said I am I am certain he has every shot and booster available. I talked to him for a few minutes late last week. I was roughly 2 feet from him while we talked. My son called me from Kansas City where they were playing this past weekend and tells me that Pervis is not there because he was home sick with Covid. And that it was the second or third time that he’s had it. Despite being two feet from him for a few minutes I’m not sick.

Our neighbors with 3 kids all have Covid for at least the 2nd time. All vaxxed and boosted.

I had a colonoscopy yesterday. When you go into the hospital you must wear a mask even though nearly all the staff have it pulled under their nose.

When I went back to the surgery prep and waiting area, and during the procedure, I did not have to wear a mask.

When the procedure was complete a mask was required while exiting the hospital.

D

Deleted member 2886

Yeah, I've actually tried to "catch the covaids" to prove for myself whether or not it's a load of horseshit,...

😂...and it most certainly is.👍

[*If ya wanna chuckle, I'd posted about it earlier in this thread.]

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Nervous Pervis! I Remember him.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

You gave it to him you asymptomatic asshole!

Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy "sorceries" were all nations deceived.

G5331
φαρμακεία
pharmakeia
far-mak-i'-ah
From G5332; medication (“pharmacy”), that is, (by extension) magic (literal or figurative): - sorcery, witchcraft.
Total KJV occurrences: 3

I read an article about the "vaxx" and why the media started to use "vaxxed" as opposed to "vaccinated"

Law gives basically unlimited immunity to vaccine manufacturers. The article suggested that the media started using the "vax" since the covid "vaxxine" is not really a vaccine, but gene therapy. A liability thing.

I saved the article as a link, but it is no longer available, lest I would post it. Interesting angle.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
D

Deleted member 2886

this one is better with lyrics
😁👍Nice!
Try these ones:

IMG_20220723_160001.jpg

IMG_20220723_161101.jpg

IMG_20220723_161833.jpg

The last jam, 'Pet' by APC, was later basically remixed with slightly different lyrics, to create the song 'Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The War Drums'.

IMG_20220723_162031.jpg

IMG_20220723_162938.jpg

😁👍Nice!
Try these ones:

The last jam, 'Pet' by APC, was later basically remixed with slightly different lyrics, to create the song 'Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The War Drums'.

the cover on the hatebreed album looks familiar!

D

Deleted member 2886

the cover on the hatebreed album looks familiar!
IMG_20220724_125224.jpg
Sorta like this aye?
About 15ish years ago, I made a carving of this Motorhead cover,...it was tricky to do but turned out looking awesome.

Trippy thing about Hatebreed, is that appearances can be deceiving.
Similar to how Pantera, in the past(*and even recently)was erroneously assumed, by the more ignorant, to be some sorta hateful/racist skinhead death metal group, when they were actually nothing of the sort.

Hatebreed, in particular Jamie Jasta(*vocalist) is all about promoting self betterment, overcoming adversity, and just positivity in general, despite the increasingly negativistic world we are currently experiencing.

Honestly man, imo, it's a really great band aye.

D

Deleted member 2886

RH NEGATIVE blood types are less likely to catch the China flu.
Man I've been trawling the net for hours today specifically reading everything I can find on blood types(*for a different reason) and the majority of mainstream "scientific" papers suggest/imply (*or at least try to) assert that there's no difference.
Though I did find this:
Screenshot_2022-07-24-18-04-53-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

#It would seem that there is something extremely important about the RH-/Null blood type that we(*the general public) aren't being informed about.

#The prominent thing that's caught my attention is the available info online is/has been, imo, distorted/contaminated to an unusually high degree relative to most other subjects I've focused on.

Then there's also this "God gene"(*VMAT 2), which Gates seems determined to "vaccinate" out of us via genetic manipulation, in such a way unbeknownst to us.
(*an additional aspect of the clotshots perhaps?)

What I'm sure of, is that all the subjects used to formulate these RHD/covaids correlation analyses were unknowningly poisoned with whatever is in the clotshots(*possibly Graphene Oxide)when they were swabbed for samples.

Because I know without any doubt that there is no "Covid"-"Virus", and the initial symptoms are the result of an already compromised state of health from toxic pseudo-foods/contaminated water/air & the steadily increasing artificial ambient EM field & intensity that has been occuring worldwide since "they" first trialed the 5G network around Wuhan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom