Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
tbh I wouldn't know ive never took a test for it... I absolutely refuse to participate in the Covid narrative.. Ive probably been sick like once in the last 3 years and for all i know it was a serve cold or flu. I think one reason mudbloods test positive multiple times is for some reason they continue to take the test over a runny nose.. like brother @t_money86 said those test are shit

-untested
-unbothered
All tests are inaccurate in some way. But it’s useful for diagnosis. I got tested when I was sick the beginning of 2021 so I knew what I was dealing with. I just took my second ever test this morning and I got the Covid again. I only did it because there’s also a lot of strep going around my area, and if I was Covid negative I’d try to get antibiotics.

Still, my immunity held up for 16 months with a LOT of exposure to others who were sick in that time. Pretty good if you ask me. aand I’m way less sick this time than last. Needless to say I don’t feel the need to lose my Pureblood status.

D

Deleted member 2886

Came across this on Telegram, not sure what the deal is here and ya'll can easily find this shit in less than a minute.
IMG_20220521_171608_715.jpg
#Just search these two terms;
-[Shingles pics]
-[Monkey Pox pics]

Below, are two screenshots I took.
Screenshot_2022-05-21-17-17-00-63_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpgScreenshot_2022-05-21-17-17-28-60_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
I'm probably the most internet ignorant individual on TFSF, and hoping ya'll might share enlightening opinions because I'm thinking maybe there's a simple answer as to why the same image is used for "Shingles" & "Monkey Pox" on two separate sites.

Is this a case where the "virus" scam enthusiasts have legit fucked up?,...or is it simply a case where some idiot has ignorantly/lazily used a generic stock image?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I'm probably the most internet ignorant individual on TFSF, and hoping ya'll might share enlightening opinions because I'm thinking maybe there's a simple answer as to why the same image is used for "Shingles" & "Monkey Pox" on two separate sites.

Is this a case where the "virus" scam enthusiasts have legit fucked up?,...or is it simply a case where some idiot has ignorantly/lazily used a generic stock image?
1653133638129.gif

PleasureMoose

Legendary
And we live with people dumb enough to think this is a great idea...

"Fuck me more! Fuck me more!"
the NPC's will get what they deserve when this comes to an end.. if they cant see it now then they never will

the elites selling this idea and advertising it are the same people who have done nothing but lie and steal from us our whole lives...anyone who continues to follow their orders are doing nothing but enabling the enslavement of humanity and are just as guilty in my eyes

Rube Reaper

Elite
the NPC's will get what they deserve when this comes to an end.. if they cant see it now then they never will

the elites selling this idea and advertising it are the same people who have done nothing but lie and steal from us our whole lives...anyone who continues to follow their orders are doing nothing but enabling the enslavement of humanity and are just as guilty in my eyes
Knowing you’re the type of bussy who thinks like this is so satisfying.

I hope you enjoy your lifetime of irrelevance.

TJHall1

Legendary

You're more optimistic than me.

TJHall1

Legendary
giphy.webp

D

Deleted member 2886

Ffs stop replying to that faggot. What is wrong with some of you?
Ohhh maaan,...but I really wanna pester our supple frog tittied friend @ARubica Reap1st.

😂If ya looking for something rather comical to read.
Check out the hilarious racist Rube thread by @TheRealJohnCooper

Unexpectedly entertaining, imo!

D

Deleted member 2886

#FYI: Brief rant!

Ok so, this so called "Monkey Pox" labelled reaction is very likely caused by the coof shots.

Thing is, the bits of "adenovirus" used in the coof shots is actually from fuckin Chimpanzees.

And Chimpanzees aren't monkeys, they're classed as Great Apes just like human beings are too.

Another thing, the first presentations of the so called "Monkey Pox" occured in the DRC during the 1970s, which coincidentally happens to be while "Ebola vaccinations" were all the rage.

*EDIT: Phone randomly bust into a glitchey tard mode before I was able to finish this post earlier.

#Now to continue: Instead of "Monkey pox", what's a meme-able chimp alternative that might sorta draw attention to the fact that chimp jazz in the coof shot while also undermining/taking the piss out of the mainstream monkey pimples narrative.

Just thinking that in the current scamdemic fatigued global environment, it could be taken advantage of and utilized to inspire just enough awareness to aspects that may have previously been disregarded back when the "experts" influence was strongest.
I dunno, but it kinda seems like that influence the "authorities" initially held in tightly clutched fists, has been melting away like sand between fingers.

#Maybe people might be more inclined to actually look into alternative info, with the allopathic "experts" credibility plummeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom