Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
Haven't posted in this thread since January and not sure I am allowed to anymore. I will let y'all be the judge.

On February 1st I went to the emergency room for possible appendicitis, which turned out to be an infected diverticulum and appendicitis, so I had surgery to remove both. About 36 hours later all my vitals were getting worse due to internal bleeding from the surgery and I needed a blood transfusion. I made the hospital (MUSC) call the blood bank to find out if the blood I was going to get had been vaccinated but apparently they don't test for the vaccine. So after much deliberation I finally had to accept the three pints of blood as I was going to die without it.

A couple of days later I get released from the hospital but after being home for about a week I went back to the emergency room for a massive abscess growing in the spot where my appendix used to live. They test me for Covid and BAM!! they tell me I have it again and kick my wife out of the hospital. Additionally, no hospital personnel is allowed to enter my room unless they put on a hazmat like suit. The procedure I need to drain the abscess is delayed as it can only be done at the end of the day since they have to disinfect any room I inhabit. Well, turns out MUSC messed up (again) and I didn't have Covid but they thought since I had a fever (from the infection / abscess) and had trouble breathing (allergic reaction to the antibiotic they gave me) that I most likely had the virus again. They even tried to give me remdesivir, to which I told them to pound sand.

After having the procedure and getting a drain put in my side, I start having a pain in my left calf. They do an ultrasound on my leg and tell me I have a blood clot. Completely unbelievable. I blame the damn blood transfusion and tell everyone that each pint of blood I received contained a different pharmaceutical company's vaccine. Ugh!!!!

Anyway, that's my story and while I never got the stupid jabs, I think I might be tainted.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Haven't posted in this thread since January and not sure I am allowed to anymore. I will let y'all be the judge.

On February 1st I went to the emergency room for possible appendicitis, which turned out to be an infected diverticulum and appendicitis, so I had surgery to remove both. About 36 hours later all my vitals were getting worse due to internal bleeding from the surgery and I needed a blood transfusion. I made the hospital (MUSC) call the blood bank to find out if the blood I was going to get had been vaccinated but apparently they don't test for the vaccine. So after much deliberation I finally had to accept the three pints of blood as I was going to die without it.

A couple of days later I get released from the hospital but after being home for about a week I went back to the emergency room for a massive abscess growing in the spot where my appendix used to live. They test me for Covid and BAM!! they tell me I have it again and kick my wife out of the hospital. Additionally, no hospital personnel is allowed to enter my room unless they put on a hazmat like suit. The procedure I need to drain the abscess is delayed as it can only be done at the end of the day since they have to disinfect any room I inhabit. Well, turns out MUSC messed up (again) and I didn't have Covid but they thought since I had a fever (from the infection / abscess) and had trouble breathing (allergic reaction to the antibiotic they gave me) that I most likely had the virus again. They even tried to give me remdesivir, to which I told them to pound sand.

After having the procedure and getting a drain put in my side, I start having a pain in my left calf. They do an ultrasound on my leg and tell me I have a blood clot. Completely unbelievable. I blame the damn blood transfusion and tell everyone that each pint of blood I received contained a different pharmaceutical company's vaccine. Ugh!!!!

Anyway, that's my story and while I never got the stupid jabs, I think I might be tainted.

I guess you will get to be apart of at least 3 different class action suits.

...if the next clot doesn't get you first.

sanction

Legendary
Founder

Damn. They muddied you up the hard way.

Glad you made it.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder

That suuuuuuucks. I’m genuinely sorry that happened to you. Similar scenarios is how they will get more of us in the future. But rules are rules and you are no longer one of us, so get the fuck out.

PleasureMoose

Legendary

a moment of silence for brother Chuck hes no longer with us
1653357775275.png

D

Deleted member 2886

Man that is absolutely criminal that these allopaths have done this to you.
Fuck it actually pisses me off aye, and you have my sympathy.

Hey look, I realize that I probably seem like a bit of an "out there cunt" with a lot of shit I post and will not deny that I could be mistaken because I'm as fallible as any other.

Though with regard to properly maintaining ones physical health, I'm generally expressing/explaining what I've personally experienced via first hand - long-term willful practice which was/is established upon aggressively hidden -True scientific methods and proofs.
(Though as a result of the deliberately deceptive indoctrination forced upon us, most of what I can explain here will falsely seem counterintuitive to commonly accepted conception.)

First off, I don't know how to reverse the clot shot poisoning.
[*EDIT: Just to clarify my meaning regarding the above statement: Personally I still don't know enough about how invasive the clot shot really is with the alterations to fundamental cellular programming and whether this generation of MRNA tech is truly self-perpetuating. Also, at this moment, I am still unsure as to how effectively/aggressively utilized the current 4-5G EM manipulation of the nanoparticulates is.
#Summary: Natural detoxification should be perfectly capable of rectifying all clot shot damage,...that is unless the nefarious designers have made it capable of specifically subverting or retarding the natural cellular detoxification response. In which case, tragically, all clot shot recipients are just absolutely fucked. #We will seek to avenge you all, and know that those responsible will be held to account, whether or not that be in life,...they certainly will not escape Gods judgement.]*

Though I can tell you that the fact your body had manifested what the allopaths claim ignorantly/disingenuously to be "appendicitis" and an unnecessary organ, is in reality an very important organ which serves a necessary function of the bodies natural detoxification processes.
IMG_20220524_142432.jpg
So what ought to be understood is that when the appendix has become inflamed, as the allopaths assert as "appendicitis", they are correct in that this is extremely dangerous to ones immediate health.
However they are either unintentionally ignorant or deliberately deceptive with regard to the root cause and what the inflammation is indicative of, which is that, at the very least, ones digestive system has become destabilized(#The digestive terrain is in a state of toxification resulting in normally healthy digestive tract cellular forms mutating into various progressively destructive cellular forms.)
#Here's a simple diagrammatic image to help with understanding.
IMG_20220524_142543.jpg
The most important thing for maintenance of our physical health, at ANY age & ANY stage of "dis-ease", is to facilitate that homeostatic balance in order to remain both invulnerable to harmful invasive external bacteriological/parasitical organisms & toxins,...AND especially(#as in your current case) to halt & begin reversal of further compounding progression from the internal bodily terrains state of unequivocally detrimental toxification.

#It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to understand that when ones body goes into a state of detoxification the subjective experience is that of what we've all been lied to and fooled into believing as being "sick"/"ill"/the "flu", etc.
It is a natural - absolutely necessary process, the severity of which directly correlates to the degree & extent to which one's internal terrain has been toxified.

Frankly there's no easy way to say this but the allopaths are killing you!
To follow the allopathic path of antibiotic regimen and consumption of other chemical concoctions is creating a "catch 22" situation of chemically induced dependency to precariously maintain somewhat of a functional balance AND further contributes to compounding the long-term increasingly detrimental affects of a toxified internal environment.

#Cliffs:
-Gut health unbalanced!
-Seriously consider ones nutritional intake, ASAP.

Here's some relevant memes to assist ya, good luck mate I wish you the best.
IMG_20220305_153518.jpgIMG_20220305_153529.jpgIMG_20220305_153615.pngIMG_20220305_153751.pngIMG_20220305_153807.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2886

*This is the first of several posts that are to include all currently available microscopy images of "blood clot structures", which were excavated [postmortem] from clotshot victims veins & arteries.
(*Magnification ranges from 20× up to 1500×)
Crystal-Clot-20x.png.pngCrystal-Clot-50x.png.pngCrystal-Clot-200x.png.pngCrystal-Clot-500x.png.pngClot-structure-20x.png.pngClot-structure-50x.png.pngClot-structure-100x.png.pngClot-structure-200x.png.pngClot-structure-500x.png.pngClot-structure-1000x.png.png

D

Deleted member 2886

Nanowire-clot-500x-2.png.pngNanowire-clot-500x-3.png.pngNanowire-clot-1000x.png.pngNanowire-clot-1000x-2.png.pngNanowire-clot-1500x.png (1).png
These next two diagrammatic images are slight variations of the same basic cellular pleomorphic cycle.
(*1—3= healthy internal environment homeostatic range. *4—16= mildly toxic to severely fucked.)

*Just my guess here, but it almost seems that the clotshot "clots" may be examples of the severely fucked 'Fibrous thallus' cellular mutation stage,...except the "clots" also appear to have various artificial augmentations?
IMG_20220524_142543.jpg
IMG_20220309_101608.jpg
IMG_20220503_195840_934.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

Here's a link to the clot microscopy article:
...and here's a taste of what Fauci deserves, probably.
20220601_142651.gif

D

Deleted member 2886

IMG_20220621_191144_928.jpg
*Cliffs: Found a really fuckin important clotshot puzzle piece for ya'z.

Ok, so I just stumbled upon a patent related to something I've occasionally attempted to explain despite being unable to relocate the original scientific documents that initially introduced this info to me, and which backs up my explanation.

So, for anyone open-minded & interested in figuring out the purpose of this whole plandemic clotshot fuckwittery, and if able to at the very least temporarily overcome subconsciously preprogrammed biases enough to grasp/entertain pleomorphism, aka 'Terrain Theory '.

(*1st, quickly refer to post #597 where I've noted these fucked up "clots" seem to be 'Fibrous thallus' cellular mutation forms in the two diagrams at stage 16, which are the most extreme cellular mutation possible, occurring only when ones internal environment has become extremely toxified.)

Now with that in mind and also considering my suggestion that these 'Fibrous thallus'/"clots" also appear to bare artificial augmentations.
(*The odd, sorta crystalized bits & wire.)

I'll lay it out plainly,...the clotshots have nothing to do with any so called biological "virus".
They are actually designed specifically to directly introduce certain nanoparticle composites into the human organism which can be manipulated remotely via the vast array of cellphone towers RF.(4-5G)

#Remember what Klaus Schwabs queer little shitstain minion, that fuckwit Yuval Harari keeps stating with sadistic glee, "...humans are now hackible animals".

This is exactly what these demonic fucks have been aggressively foisting upon humanity with these clotshots.
IMG_20220621_192245_780.jpg
IMG_20220621_192338_896.jpg
This is merely one patent related to these psychopaths remote control/hacking agenda.

*Will try locate & post more of this info here asap.
IMG_20220621_191849_376.jpgIMG_20220621_191844_298.jpgIMG_20220621_191911_717.jpg

Top Bottom