Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

PleasureMoose

Legendary
alright bloods when are we gonna start our own economy. they tried to cast us out of society so i say we start our own..when everyone else surrendered and bent the knee we stood up to the face of tyranny and made it our hill to die on

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I’m thinking of founding a private blood bank.

The First United Bank of The Purebloods.
not a bad idea at all...the blood war is just beginning...in 10 years our blood will be worth its weight in gold

ive already been looking at investing into an IV drip chair and lab refrigerator to harvest my blood to store away in my safe room

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I can't find it now but a direct link bw the shot and people dying 1 year later. Some 63 old dude. Perfectly healthy. 3 days later had stroke. 1 year later he@dead. MD links it directly to the jab.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
giphy.webp

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Mudbloods aren’t going to like this data from the UK one bit.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2f938b85-ffc2-4917-8aef-da5ba0da9111_246x301.png

Figure 1. Risk/benefit determination from the UK data shows that for all ages, the vaccines kill more people than they save. A value of 15 means we kill 15 people from the vaccine to save 1 life from COVID.

Last edited:

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Any of my brethren had Covid more than once? I had it well over a year ago, have been exposed a LOT since, and never got sick again. Virtually everyone I know who has been infected multiple times is a mudblood.
Pureblood here, pretty sure I had each "variant". First time was Feb 2020....probably one of the sickest 2 days I have ever felt, but got over it in about 5 days total with first 2 being absolutely the worst. Jan 2021 I got the 2nd variant, can't remember the name. Jan 2022 I got sick but super mild. Believe it was Omicron as my son got something and his mom made him test and it came back positive for covid but we all know the tests are shit, so he probably just had a cold/flu and gave it to me, but I was sick for about a day and then had typical cold symptoms for a few days.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Any of my brethren had Covid more than once? I had it well over a year ago, have been exposed a LOT since, and never got sick again. Virtually everyone I know who has been infected multiple times is a mudblood.
tbh I wouldn't know ive never took a test for it... I absolutely refuse to participate in the Covid narrative.. Ive probably been sick like once in the last 3 years and for all i know it was a serve cold or flu. I think one reason mudbloods test positive multiple times is for some reason they continue to take the test over a runny nose.. like brother @t_money86 said those test are shit

-untested
-unbothered

Last edited:

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
They’re safe and effective. Every new shot is just a bonus! Nobody I know is upset about being smart!

However, we are quickly approaching the point where the unvaccinated are going to need to be removed from society which includes:
  • No jobs
  • No shopping
  • No utilities
  • No healthcare for themselves
  • No school for their children
  • No healthcare for their children
  • No consumer no water or other natural resources
L. O. L.

Latest posts

Top Bottom