Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
True story.

I sit on our city's Chamber board. Show up yesterday for our bi-monthly meeting and the Chamber President(huge Lib) is sitting arms folded with his coat on sniffling/coughing/shivering.

I ask "Feeling under the weather?"

He responds "Yes.(long pause) And I just goat my Omicron booster two days ago."(awkward chuckle)

This same guy wound up almost getting killed by this shit last winter(lost 50lbs, hospitalized etc.) AFTER getting double Vaxxed and boosted.

Some people are bound and determined to be deselected from the gene pool.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
True story.

I sit on our city's Chamber board. Show up yesterday for our bi-monthly meeting and the Chamber President(huge Lib) is sitting arms folded with his coat on sniffling/coughing/shivering.

He responds "Yes.(long pause) And I just goat my Omicron booster two days ago."(awkward chuckle)

This same guy wound up almost getting killed by this shit last winter(lost 50lbs, hospitalized etc.) AFTER getting double Vaxxed and boosted.

Thank god he got the vaccine, or it would have been way worse!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I had seen where morticians have questioned these clots in cadavers after struggling with the embalming process. The few that talked about it said they had not seen them prior to the vaxxes BUT I cannot see how they would know if the dead person was vaxxed or not.

More embalmers report bizarre blood clots amid COVID vax campaign ...
clarkcountytoday.com
› news › more-embalmers-report-bizarre-blood-clots-amid-covid-vax-campaign

Last edited:

Rube Reaper

Elite
True story.

People like you should be held down and vaccinated.

That way not only will others around you be protected, as well as yourself, but that way you’ll experience first hand that these miracle vaccines are safe and effective!

D

Deleted member 2886

True story.

IMG_20221015_002941_177.jpg

Top Bottom