Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Posts that don’t deserve their own thread…:thread

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

SURVEY SAYS! THESE ARE YOUR DEFINITIONS OF 'WOKE'​

I read and comment on your answers to my question “Can you define ‘woke’ in two paragraphs or less?”

Goldhedge

Legendary

What if I told you the medical science folks at all these big three/four/five letter US gov't health & medical agencies have known for DECADES the direct role vegetable/seed oils play in damaging the pancreas in humans?

You know what the pancreas does, right?

And all about the consequences of that pancreatic damage? Weight gain, cancers, illnesses, etc.?

And they know how to cure it but...they hide this stuff from you?

And then watch this highly entertaining and informative video:

0:00 - The Switcheroo
1:52 - History of Vegetable Oils
3:50 - Enter the American Heart Association
5:27 - The Massive Increase in Vegetable Oil Consumption
6:06 - Is Vegetable Oil Bad or Benign?
6:55 - Why do some animals live longer than others?
7:51 - Vegetable Oil is stays in your body for years
9:11 - Hidden Data
12:08 - Vegetable Oils are in EVERYTHING
13:07 - Why Vegetable Oils are bad for Health
15:04 - The Toxic Oxidation Products
16:28 - How Vegetable Oils are made
18:33 - Are Vegetable Oils linked to Alzheimer’s?
20:06 - Mitochondria, The Powerhouse of the Cell
24:35 - Most Studies on Vegetable Oils aren’t long enough
26:04 - Why aren’t more people talking about this?

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Legendary

The Secret Reason why a Third Atomic Bomb was Never Deployed​

The way a war was fought changed forever in August of 1945 when the United States detonated the world's first atomic bombs on top of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. But despite the massive damage, the Japanese had still not surrendered a week later.

While Japan's conditional capitulation was a promising sign, it was not enough for President Harry S. Truman and his cabinet, and unbeknownst to the general public, the president had dozens of potential bombs at his disposal.

While it might appear that dropping two atomic bombs on top of Japan was always the plan, historical evidence shows that in the closing months of World War 2, the Manhattan Project scientists were building as many atomic bombs as they could.

American officials, scientists, and military leaders pondered whether or not dropping more bombs was necessary, but hours before Japan's surrender, the responsibility lay solely on one man...

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

This could bebdelivered asint'§ top page.
Hikdnitnright here.
Dont let them delete us via vacaccine
And circusiomsion. I want my foreskin back.i bet @Jake Broe Stan is a days older and ate my dick flap gum

Top Bottom