Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Posts that don’t deserve their own thread…:thread

Master Threads

champsballs

Elite
Founder
3 more weeks of little league left, then I might have a few minutes to daily shitpost again.
Thinking about running for city council in my town, the douche in my district is running unopposed. I’m starting to believe that people are ready for some serious truth should I do it? Wouldn’t take much encouragement for me to drive the 15 miles tomorrow and get registered

3 more weeks of little league left, then I might have a few minutes to daily shitpost again.
Thinking about running for city council in my town, the douche in my district is running unopposed. I’m starting to believe that people are ready for some serious truth should I do it? Wouldn’t take much encouragement for me to drive the 15 miles tomorrow and get registered
What is your town? Please register.

Please register and tell everyone here what town it is. And if you really want to go above and beyond record it or live stream it.

And also remember, people with special needs accomplish great things every day. Have confidence.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
f52b9ef9090ef2380cce2a9087b34bc4.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom