Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Posts that don’t deserve their own thread…:thread

Master Threads

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Matt and Trey signed a 7year deal in August with Paramount+ to make 14 films that are one hour long. They recently said they are gonna put out 2 a year. The 30th season is set to come back to comedy central in 2022.
Damn them dudes are hustlin. I guess they had to frame it in a certain way to not violate their comedy central contract

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Damn them dudes are hustlin. I guess they had to frame it in a certain way to not violate their comedy central contract
it was $900 million megadeal most in TV history

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Normally you wouldn't consider a Conference Championship game as a "trap game", but Michigan is walking into a trap game against Iowa.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Also the pandemic special is not on HBO anymore. It cannot be streamed or bought anywhere, that I can see. Fuck that.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Cool site, but don't see the South Park Pandemic Special. One of the funniest things ever, and seems like it just vanished. HBO has every episode of the show except that one, and this new one that's on Paramount...used to be on HBO, until pretty recently. Cancelled by the woke mob?

Edit to add this glorious clip...skip to 2:30 if you don't want to watch the whole 4+ minutes.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Cool site, but don't see the South Park Pandemic Special. One of the funniest things ever, and seems like it just vanished. HBO has every episode of the show except that one, and this new one that's on Paramount...used to be on HBO, until pretty recently. Cancelled by the woke mob?

Edit to add this glorious clip...skip to 2:30 if you don't want to watch the whole 4+ minutes.
Its on there type "south park" in the search bar on the left then scroll down. Just have to keep closing out the popup tabs.
1638217000259.png

The Post-Covid just came out this past Thursday only on
Paramount+. Its on this site too but its a stand alone film. not listed under seasons

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Heard a new officism today: "screen capture machine"

Dude a couple offices next to me was talking on the phone telling someone he was a screen capture machine. "You put it on the screen, I capture it" He was really proud of himself about it like he is some kind of office stud

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Its on there type "south park" in the search bar on the left then scroll down. Just have to keep closing out the popup tabs.
View attachment 62496

The Post-Covid just came out this past Thursday only on
Paramount+. Its on this site too but its a stand alone film. not listed under seasons

Cool, thanks...I searched for pandemic special & got nothing. Still wonder why hbo dropped it. Maybe a contractual thing, who knows.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Heard a new officism today: "screen capture machine"

Dude a couple offices next to me was talking on the phone telling someone he was a screen capture machine. "You put it on the screen, I capture it" He was really proud of himself about it like he is some kind of office stud

what-a-loser.gif

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Top Bottom