Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Posts that don’t deserve their own thread…:thread

Master Threads

PleasureMoose

Legendary
If ludes where still on the market today there's 100% chance id be dead.
wolf-of-wall-street-get-the-ludes.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
ludes have been extinct for 30 years. 2mg Xanax bars are the closes thing to them on the current market.

EDIT: And they are the most beautiful dangerous amazing reckless thing I have ever experienced
I remember smelling Xanax in your basement back in the day and we would wake up with candy wrappers everywhere and have no idea where they came from

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I remember smelling Xanax in your basement back in the day and we would wake up with candy wrappers everywhere and have no idea where they came from
We probably walked to that Chevron... or worse drove. There was no natural light either in my room down there. We'd wake up 2 or 3 days later and you'd have like 60 missed calls from your mom haha. I remember waking up with a half eaten subway sandwhich on my chest once

EDIT: Moral of these stories.. Don't Do Drugs Do TFSF

Last edited:

PleasureMoose

Legendary
We probably walked to that Chevron... or worse drove. There was no natural light either in my room down there. We'd wake up 2 or 3 days later and you'd have like 60 missed calls from your mom haha. I remember waking up with a half eaten subway sandwhich on my chest once

EDIT: Moral of these stories.. Don't Do Drugs Do TFSF
You mentioned the Montero a few days back on here somewhere and it got me thinking of all the adventures we took. Your old Montero Sport should be in the Mitsubishi Hall of Fame
1997_mitsubishi_montero-sport_4dr-suv_ls_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@reba, care to share me some few sources of credible info about them green men, buddy
I find the US NAVY credible

I believe these are recently released although the actual occurrence may have happened around 2007

PleasureMoose

Legendary
@reba, care to share me some few sources of credible info about them green men, buddy
I find the US NAVY credible

I believe these are recently released although the actual occurrence may have happened around 2007
@Emma tenywa this one just happened in the last couple weeks
He said credible info

TJHall1

Legendary

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Cool site, but don't see the South Park Pandemic Special. One of the funniest things ever, and seems like it just vanished. HBO has every episode of the show except that one, and this new one that's on Paramount...used to be on HBO, until pretty recently. Cancelled by the woke mob?

Edit to add this glorious clip...skip to 2:30 if you don't want to watch the whole 4+ minutes.
The "Thought Police" hit the killl switch. Easy to figure thane one out.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Today is the worst day of the year...Christmas with the in-laws. And to make it even better, they show up 2 fucking hours early. I'm not all rah-rah Christmas in the first place, but today just makes me dread it worse.

At least I convinced them to do soup and chili so that I wasn't asshole deep in frying a turkey and sides when they show up early. Food's in the crockpot and ready to go.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Today is the worst day of the year...Christmas with the in-laws. And to make it even better, they show up 2 fucking hours early. I'm not all rah-rah Christmas in the first place, but today just makes me dread it worse.

At least I convinced them to do soup and chili so that I wasn't asshole deep in frying a turkey and sides when they show up early. Food's in the crockpot and ready to go.
Scotch is really good at solving all of this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom