Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Posts that don’t deserve their own thread…:thread

Master Threads

MalO

Elite
So I had this crap that looks like spider eggs all over my carport. But I was like no way no spider could lay THAT many eggs. It has to be some kind of fungus because of all the rain and high humidity we had. I even looked it up online and found pictures of fungus that looks like little white balls I was like yeah it's totally some kind of fungus.

Well I finally got around to cleaning it all up with the shop vac today.

It was spiders. Fucking spiders fucking each other like crazy and laying eggs fucking everywhere.

After I sucked up most of the eggs I threw out the shop vac. At least Amazon can do something right. $20 well spent. Would buy cheap shop vac made in China again.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
So I had this crap that looks like spider eggs all over my carport. But I was like no way no spider could lay THAT many eggs. It has to be some kind of fungus because of all the rain and high humidity we had. I even looked it up online and found pictures of fungus that looks like little white balls I was like yeah it's totally some kind of fungus.

Well I finally got around to cleaning it all up with the shop vac today.

It was spiders. Fucking spiders fucking each other like crazy and laying eggs fucking everywhere.

After I sucked up most of the eggs I threw out the shop vac. At least Amazon can do something right. $20 well spent. Would buy cheap shop vac made in China again.
Faggot.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
DJK3luP.png

Joe King

Elite
It's just how it is. Yesterday I saw a black girl on the street who was chewin' out a group of black guys. You know the type, with their pants down over their asses and actin' up. I don't know exactly what she saw 'em do, but when I saw her she was going on about how she don't see other races doin' the f'ed up shit she sees black people doing. Said they made her ashamed to be black. I just said, preach it girl, as I passed by. lol
....and I've seen the same thing. Black guys are the only ones I've seen taking shits and pissin' in public, and f'ing with people who weren't bothering them, busting things, etc etc. Not all are like that, as I know and have known several who are just normal people, but I never see whites, asians, or hispanics doin' the shit I see many of them doing.

I damn near asked that girl if might come have lunch with me, but I was already running late.

It's just how it is. Yesterday I saw a black girl on the street who was chewin' out a group of black guys. You know the type, with their pants down over their asses and actin' up. I don't know exactly what she saw 'em do, but when I saw her she was going on about how she don't see other races doin' the f'ed up shit she sees black people doing. Said they made her ashamed to be black. I just said, preach it girl, as I passed by. lol
....and I've seen the same thing. Black guys are the only ones I've seen taking shits and pissin' in public, and f'ing with people who weren't bothering them, busting things, etc etc. Not all are like that, as I know and have known several who are just normal people, but I never see whites, asians, or hispanics doin' the shit I see many of them doing.

I damn near asked that girl if might come have lunch with me, but I was already running late.
I saw the exact same thing, 12 times yesterday, except it was all white people.

Top Bottom