Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Posts that don’t deserve their own thread…:thread

Master Threads

Joe King

Elite
The fact that they make up 13% of the population but are responsible for nearly 60% of the crimes, says everything that needs to be said about it.

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, robberies with white victims and black offenders were more than 12 times more common than the opposite.

blacks are arrested for non-aggravated assault at 2.7 times the white rate.

According to the FBI 2019 Uniform Crime Report, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%

Goldhedge

Legendary

What Happened To The Bodies Just After The Hiroshima Bomb Exploded?​

The dawn of August 6, 1945, brought with it not only the light of a new day, but the harsh glare of a reality that mankind had never before witnessed. The day that saw the unleashing of Little Boy, the atomic bomb that devastated Hiroshima, would mark a grisly chapter in the chronicles of war. And it didn't end there. Three days later, Nagasaki faced the same atomic nightmare with the drop of Fat Man.

Piloting the B-29 bomber Enola Gay was Colonel Paul Tibbets. Upon his aircraft, a weapon of such destructive might that it would eviscerate and incinerate lives within seconds, reducing the living, breathing city to a desolate ruin. President Harry S Truman, the man who sanctioned the drop, proclaimed, "the greatest thing in history."

However, the aftermath witnessed at the epicenter was something far from great. What became of the people caught in the blast radius of these monstrous bombs? The atomic furnace pulverized everything and everyone in its path. Men, women, and children were instantly vaporized where they stood. Yet the horror didn't stop at the moment of the blasts.

As J. Robert Oppenheimer, the so-called father of the atomic bomb, chillingly quoted from the Bhagavad Gita, "Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." But can we fathom the gravity behind these words as we explore the immediate and lasting effects on those unfortunate souls near the epicenters?

NoThanks

Elite
3.jpg

1.jpg

Everybody is welcome in Emporia, KS, but not everybody is welcome to comment on this Facebook Post. I called and asked why everybody is NOT welcome to comment? I told them I did not think that it was fair that they allowed the confused guy that thinks he is a woman comment. They hung up on me.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 193932

View attachment 193934

Everybody is welcome in Emporia, KS, but not everybody is welcome to comment on this Facebook Post. I called and asked why everybody is NOT welcome to comment? I told them I did not think that it was fair that they allowed the confused guy that thinks he is a woman comment. They hung up on me.
What's their number?

They became One with the Universe. At least those directly under it, and off to the sides a little bit.

Edited to add: the way I see it, they started the fight, and when you start a fight you don't always get to decide how the fight will end.
Now apply this logic to the Russians.

Joe King

Elite
Why would anyone try driving through something like that?

In case anyone is curious, it was reported that only two people on that bus died. The driver, as well as the only passenger.

Seriously though, the bus was full with women, children and some even some elderly. All but two girls survived. When the bus rolls over over in the vid, the top was ripped off and everyone instantly found themselves out of the bus. At that point it was just a matter of making it to shore, which was hard, but had the top not ripped off, it's likely no one woulda gotten out.
.....and to answer the question as to who would drive into something like that? Someone who was drinking. Dude passed a big line of vehicles waiting for the water to go down, and that guy drove up and said, "hold my beer".

Latest posts

Top Bottom