Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LNC assemble: What are we eating this fine Monday evening edition

Seagulls

Poster
I like reefer and gummies.
You got my wife hooked with your little changes to how I was cooking my summer pasta. I’ve now built a little planter for our back patio here in downtown Nashville and planted cherry tomato plants and basil (and chives, bell peppers and San Marzano tomatoes) to have a good portion of the dish be homemade. Will make my own homemade chicken broth for a special occasion sometime this summer using everything.

Nape

Elite
Founder
You got my wife hooked with your little changes to how I was cooking my summer pasta. I’ve now built a little planter for our back patio here in downtown Nashville and planted cherry tomato plants and basil (and chives, bell peppers and San Marzano tomatoes) to have a good portion of the dish be homemade. Will make my own homemade chicken broth for a special occasion sometime this summer using everything.
Fucking A!!! Get after it!!

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Homemade chicken or beef stock (veal is too rich), is the piece de resistance of any dish. Can't emphasize enough.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom