Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Latest details on new Bethesda game coming out - Starfield

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Can’t wait to install mods to have naked alien women running around all over the universe

People who do this have wives and kids??

I’d feel sorry if I didn’t already know how truly retarded some of you are.

30,40, and 50 year olds playing video games on the regular…….yeezus

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Complete steaming pile of shit on so many levels. What a disappointment. I refunded it in less than 2 hours

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Damn I was looking forward playing this. Had heard so many good things.

I’ll preface this by saying it is a game that will probably provide some entertainment, but it didn't land in the same universe as my expectations or what Bethesda promised.

I’ve been excited for years, but it went down hill after it made me pick my pronouns.

The colors all look greyed out. Dialogue is meaningless. It doesn’t feel like an open world because you just fast travel on your ship from sandbox to sandbox. The concept of happened to scan and collect everything on planets is tedious. When it shows loot it doesn’t even tell you what the item is, just the name.

That NPCs look like shit and are procedurally generated with a focus to look like “diverse and normal” people

1693662515947.jpeg

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I’ll preface this by saying it is a game that will probably provide some entertainment, but it didn't land in the same universe as my expectations or what Bethesda promised.

I’ve been excited for years, but it went down hill after it made me pick my pronouns.

The colors all look greyed out. Dialogue is meaningless. It doesn’t feel like an open world because you just fast travel on your ship from sandbox to sandbox. The concept of happened to scan and collect everything on planets is tedious. When it shows loot it doesn’t even tell you what the item is, just the name.

That NPCs look like shit and are procedurally generated with a focus to look like “diverse and normal” people

View attachment 196790
baldur's gate 3 in 4 days, bout to go pre order, daughter is playing it on PC now and says it's amazing.

Fansong1977

Poster
I'm still playing Red Dead 2 online. I haven't found a game that equals it in game play or aesthetics. I've tried several of the newer games but they just don't do it for me.
Red Dead is the most beautiful game ever made imo. It has some quirks but nothing is perfect.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I pulled some vids of bg3 and now I'm conflicted didn't realize it was a turn based game. Not sure how that will play on a controller

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I pulled some vids of bg3 and now I'm conflicted didn't realize it was a turn based game. Not sure how that will play on a controller
Yeah it’s turn based. I tried to play it with a controller yesterday and it was kind of weird. The moving around is smooth with a controller, but battles might be weird until you get used to it

Latest posts

Top Bottom