Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kyle Rittenhouse trial has started.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Since when in the United States of America has anyone had to have permission to be anywhere they chose outside government/private property? Go F yourself if you think he didn't have a right to be where he was that night.

Exactly. He had as much right to be there as anyone else that was there. It may have been stupid to be there, but being stupid is not a crime.

Its also not a crime to carry a weapon and therefore carrying a weapon can not be considered provoking.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Exactly. He had as much right to be there as anyone else that was there. It may have been stupid to be there, but being stupid is not a crime.

Its also not a crime to carry a weapon and therefore carrying a weapon can not be considered provoking.

Except, of course, the guy whose arm he about blew off. Though I disagree with the law, he was most certainly illegally carrying a gun...Prosecutor not concerned with HIS wrongdoings, though.🙄😡

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Someone working for MSNBC followed the juror bus last night and took picture of jury. Judge just banned MSNBC from building.
1637257246309.jpg

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Keep on keepin on. Im glad we got people here invested in this

Yeah, this case means a lot for what happens for this country and more specifically WI. If the jury convicts, you no longer have a right to self defense in WI. People should think long and hard about what that means and if that is where you would want to live.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Yeah, this case means a lot for what happens for this country and more specifically WI. If the jury convicts, you no longer have a right to self defense in WI. People should think long and hard about what that means and if that is where you would want to live.
If the jury convicts here its mean that Marxist organizations can have more authority than the United States Judicial Branch and this country is as creditable as Honduras. Its unbelievable is what it is.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I really like this judge so far, feel like he has don't a pretty good job so far.

That being said, the only just outcome to this trial is dismissal with prejudice. Kyle can no longer get a fair trial with the events that have occurred and the prosecutions misconduct was purposefully trying to induce a mistrial because their star witness (Grosskreutz) admitted to threatening and advancing on Rittenhouse.

GrossKreutz was so damning to their case they no longer had anything to lose and willfully violated the judges order to induce a mistrial and therefore get a second chance at Kyle. Dismissal with prejudice.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I really like this judge so far, feel like he has don't a pretty good job so far.

That being said, the only just outcome to this trial is dismissal with prejudice. Kyle can no longer get a fair trial with the events that have occurred and the prosecutions misconduct was purposefully trying to induce a mistrial because their star witness (Grosskreutz) admitted to threatening and advancing on Rittenhouse.

GrossKreutz was so damning to their case they no longer had anything to lose and willfully violated the judges order to induce a mistrial and therefore get a second chance at Kyle. Dismissal with prejudice.
Your second paragraph explains why, at a minimum, the prosecution, everyone of them, need to be disbarred. A few should go to jail. They are purposely not doing their job and trying to put an innocent person behind bars for the rest of his life. This type of behavior should never be tolerated in a free country.

Your second paragraph explains why, at a minimum, the prosecution, everyone of them, need to be disbarred. A few should go to jail. They are purposely not doing their job and trying to put an innocent person behind bars for the rest of his life. This type of behavior should never be tolerated in a free country.

If you haven’t noticed yet we aren’t exactly a free country

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Are there any libs on this board or should I pretend to be one and say Rittenhouse should rot in prison? Or should I just be myself? I'm undecided.
you should of just pretended. too late now tho. real liberals aren't gonna entered this thread.. they would immediately get skull dragged.. what argument do they have lol.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
@JerBearr please explain yourself 😂

I think what @JerBearr meant by that is Kyle could have ultimately put himself in a better situation than being there as a 17-year-old with a semi-automatic weapon in that environment. Some would say it wasn’t his fight to fight and the situation could have been better controlled had there been increased law enforcement or even the National Guard present. Kyle had every right to be there just as the Jacob Blake police protest rioters did.
Just like the lady that got raped on the subway in NY. Luckily every man on the train minded their own business and just let it happen instead of provoking the rapist.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So why did the defense not call Jump Kick Man for testimony? Did they have access to him? Would his character as a violent scumbag be admissible as evidence?
Did not get a name til a couple days ago. Same with the HD video. Prosecution waited til it was too late for defense to use those 2 bits of info.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Im at the point that I think DA"s should have to do a re-creation of the scenario and do better than the self defense claimant to be able to prosecute them. I'd love to charge at Binger on a black top road and he not tap that stop button. I bet those 2 soy boys never played football. A dude charging at you like that, if they get your feet off the ground on impact.... they can fuck you up when you hit the ground.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Anyone know when the judge will rule on the motions? Is he allowed to declare a mistrial after the verdict is reached? Seems like it would be too late at that point.

Top Bottom